Failure DoW

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Grey Council have had to deal with such a schizophrenic nation. I think the only thing which SystemFailure has consistently been is pathetic -- all round and in every department.

The funny thing is the Grey Council is saying this.

system, i don't know what were gonna do with you, you crazy australian. Have fun with this for the 2nd time? or is this the 3rd? I've lost count.

And good luck to Grey council as well. While system is my friend, i don't condone his actions. He has a tendency to be rash sometimes.

So what can you, a humble nation, do to prevent CN from becoming a giant hippie-love-in-mud-puddle-Pot smoking-acid wash jean wearing-commune?

What can you do to prevent a drum circle starting that will envelop all of Bob

I support this endeavor.

Sure my nation is crushed and broken, but its been that way for a long time.

the only thing i have to fear is indifference..which leads to neutrality which leads to grey.

Best of luck to my grey Sphere buddies i hope that all their soldiers catch H1Fail1 from invading my country i doubt you have the same immunity as i do.

Thanks to all my loyla supporters out there, im sure the grey council has already sent spies and threats into your AA's to keep the people from speaking out.

And yes i Fail hard, Facepalm..etc

*EDIT id correct my spelling but its actually better this way

Edited by Systemfailure

... :mellow: Wow. Just wow.

Systemfailure has a Manhatten Project, 800 spies, and judging by the battle reports, a belief that a warchest is an optional extra :facepalm:

o/ Mark Reynolds for making an appearance.

o/ Grey Council for being the most neutral of the neutrals on Bob.

Edited by KahlanRahl