IAA Cancellation

I'm deeply saddened to hear about this. Nemesis are such good guys, It's sad to hear all these cancellations for them. First the CSB, and now IAA. I bet this has something to do with Daggarz and Draov... I've always known that they couldn't pay any attention to detail and had a knack for contorting things like OPs into completely different things.

Anyway, I think IAA is a great bunch of guys and that Chimaera is pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

Good luck to Nemesis in their future.

o/ IAA

I'm deeply saddened to hear about this. Nemesis are such good guys, It's sad to hear all these cancellations for them. First the CSB, and now IAA. I bet this has something to do with Daggarz and Draov... I've always known that they couldn't pay any attention to detail and had a knack for contorting things like OPs into completely different things.

Anyway, I think IAA is a great bunch of guys and that Chimaera is pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

Good luck to Nemesis in their future.

o/ IAA

Poor old KoC! First a dropped protectorate, then confused with Nemesis!