5,221+ NS Nation looking for good Alliance!

LordZymeth

I'm looking for a good solid alliance, preferably on on the black sphere, but I can consider other spheres as well, if I can get a good trade circle from it. I see not much people are recruiting as much as they used too.

How often is it that you have a 5,000+ NS (Non-affiliated) nation around?

I'm am not a new player, and I have been around for nearly a year. My nation is a re-roll of my first.

Previous alliances:

Dark Evolution (Merged with Athens, and I then joined Menotah) 12/2008-6/2009

Menotah (Served in General Government and a Councilmen at one point, left due to instabilities in the alliance) 7/2009-10/2009

Not currently aligned with any alliance at this time...

What I'm looking for...

1. A strong, well established alliance.

2. An alliance in which every member counts, and it's just a number on the stats page...

3. An alliance with active and well suited, and well established long term trade circles.

4. Alliance with a good joining package or bonus package for joining. Trying to get my Nation to 10,000NS Plus...

5. An alliance with active forums and active government... No Auto-pilot alliances here! ;)

6. Lastly an alliance with a fun and friendly atmosphere that won't make you do things like raid and what not, unless you want to.

What you'll get:

1. A very active member, who's on usually everyday from time to time.

2. An experienced member who knows a little of how CN politics work, and who would like to play a helping roll in an alliance doing low key stuff. No super hard technical stuff here that takes all day.

3. A nation that will be willing to participate in tech deals and establishing a solid trade circle.

4. A nation that would fight for its alliance, if I have the resources and military to do it, but I'm overall prefer to play peacefully, and part take in trading.

5. A nation with some military experience, I've fought a few wars and won, though the key here is few wars.

6. Lastly a kind and funny member that enjoys company and an active alliance.

Pretty fair trade-off I say...

So do I have any takers? ;)

A worthy candidate, it seems. Good luck in finding the right place to call home. Personally, I would recommend ODN from experience. They meet the criteria you seek...except being on the black team.

If you really like the black team, consider the Dark Templar. Great group over there.

Before you make up your mind, Id like to tell you about my alliance, United Earth Directorate. Our alliance theme is from StarCraft and we are an alliance that controls a post-apocalyptic world. We are a red team alliance and as you probebly know being on the red team makes us special, there arent many successful red team alliances out there that are as young as us and we need all the help we can get.

Alliance Name: United Earth Directorate

Number of Nations: 76

Tech Deals: Oh hell yes, we have special deals with the tech buying alliances that will get you endless amount of tech deals.

Joining aid: 3mil + crap loads of tech deals

Allies? Ragnarok, we are in the Ragnablok

Tech Raiding: Yup, as long as it is approved by the government of UED.

Age of Alliance: Around 120 days

Why yours is good: Because we have an active core of members who are friendly and we will do everything in our power to help your nation grow. Our track record of growing our member nations to incredible sizes is pretty good. Here is one example: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=336116 He joined our alliance as a brand new nation and now hes 10k NS with over 3k infra. The leader of U.E.D. (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=322200) was a reroll nation and so he was at 0 infra and 100 days later, he is over 4k NS and 17k NS. Basically any nation ranked 8-20 in UED was built from scratch as a brand new nation, and now look at them!

Forum: www.ued.22web.net

Thanks!

I'm looking for a good solid alliance, preferably on on the black sphere, but I can consider other spheres as well, if I can get a good trade circle from it. I see not much people are recruiting as much as they used too.

How often is it that you have a 5,000+ NS (Non-affiliated) nation around?

I'm am not a new player, and I have been around for nearly a year. My nation is a re-roll of my first.

Previous alliances:

Dark Evolution (Merged with Athens, and I then joined Menotah) 12/2008-6/2009

Menotah (Served in General Government and a Councilmen at one point, left due to instabilities in the alliance) 7/2009-10/2009

Not currently aligned with any alliance at this time...

What I'm looking for...

1. A strong, well established alliance.

2. An alliance in which every member counts, and it's just a number on the stats page...

3. An alliance with active and well suited, and well established long term trade circles.

4. Alliance with a good joining package or bonus package for joining. Trying to get my Nation to 10,000NS Plus...

5. An alliance with active forums and active government... No Auto-pilot alliances here! ;)

6. Lastly an alliance with a fun and friendly atmosphere that won't make you do things like raid and what not, unless you want to.

What you'll get:

1. A very active member, who's on usually everyday from time to time.

2. An experienced member who knows a little of how CN politics work, and who would like to play a helping roll in an alliance doing low key stuff. No super hard technical stuff here that takes all day.

3. A nation that will be willing to participate in tech deals and establishing a solid trade circle.

4. A nation that would fight for its alliance, if I have the resources and military to do it, but I'm overall prefer to play peacefully, and part take in trading.

5. A nation with some military experience, I've fought a few wars and won, though the key here is few wars.

6. Lastly a kind and funny member that enjoys company and an active alliance.

Pretty fair trade-off I say...

So do I have any takers? ;)

Hi,Lord Zymeth...

Paix is a brand new green team alliance.

The following link is to our recruiting thread:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70190

We can make an exemption for you if your not on black,that's not a problem.We also have plenty of open government positons as well.We have an active government.Paix is a democratic alliance were all alliance matters are open for discussion and action.Paix would be honored to have you as part of our alliance.I hope you will join our alliance.If you have any questions,feel free to ask!

Have a great day,Sateus

Edited by Sateus