Looking for a home....

Asyria

just came back to bob, and I Plan to be active...... Most of my friends have moved on =( Im looking for a FUN alliance, if your all stuffy and have a gazillion rules please dont respond, but if your fun and laid back and love to chit and mabey chat please let me know (wow this sounds like a single add). Im extremely loyal and I love to have fun..... Id say ask anyone but I doubt people Remember me anyways before I ramble on and turn this into a book.....................

just came back to bob, and I Plan to be active...... Most of my friends have moved on =( Im looking for a FUN alliance, if your all stuffy and have a gazillion rules please dont respond, but if your fun and laid back and love to chit and mabey chat please let me know (wow this sounds like a single add). Im extremely loyal and I love to have fun..... Id say ask anyone but I doubt people Remember me anyways before I ramble on and turn this into a book.....................

Try United under Scorn. We're not the chattiest aliance, but I alone cover all the chatting need for us. Talk to White Chocolate and see how that works for you. I don't know how this kind of thing works, but hey, maybe we'll be allies sometime soon!

I invite you to check out Paix.

The following link is to our recruitment thread here in CN:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=70190

We are a new allaince on green,and invite anyone who wnats to b epart of our fun,laid back,atmosphere.

If you have any questions,feel free to ask.

Have a nice day!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.. United under Scorn doesn't specify a color. I joined with black, then changed to blue, and now I'm purple, and no one's bothered me about it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.. United under Scorn doesn't specify a color. I joined with black, then changed to blue, and now I'm purple, and no one's bothered me about it.

:lol1: <--- look hes got hair..... oh ty for the info youll have to excuse my random tidbits I have the attention span of a small retarted knatt.... its a curse but ....... oooo look lights..... oh yeah tyvm