HisK Let Me Off

Pollard

The powerful nation of The Nation could today have destroyed the entire alliance of Pink Industrial Enigma, but i come to you all today to declare:

HE LET ME OFF

He could have destroyed me but didn't and for this, i am grateful

Edited by Darth Pollard

I completely miss read this as "Hisk got me off" and I was thinking it was going to be instantly Mod banned, turned out to be something else though.

I guess... Ok no I can't offer congratulations, Hisk you are the most bloodthirsty person I know, what happened here?

I completely miss read this as "Hisk got me off" and I was thinking it was going to be instantly Mod banned, turned out to be something else though.

I guess... Ok no I can't offer congratulations, Hisk you are the most bloodthirsty person I know, what happened here?

HisK being bloodthirsty :ph34r::nuke::ph34r:

Hisk being Hisk happened, he isn't bloodthirsty, just a bit on the warring side (Also, anyone warring duringnonviolence week this weekend-next? :D)

I'm not sure Hisk would be insulted by the phrase "he isn't bloodthirsty" or not ;), I think he enjoys his reputation of random violence, one of the reasons I like him is his utterly unrepentent attitude towards everyone.

Oh and tallah thanks for putting me in your sig, so far I think you're the only one and I'm truly flattered :D

Edited by Gabryal

I also expected something juicyer from this thread.