Rebuilding the former Russian Empire

comrade nikonov

**Classified to Indonesia**

Attack India. And make sure your navy is ready, because they'll probably see naval combat.

***Classified***

Very well. our forces are redying as we speak.

***Classified***

The army was at least a million strong by this time. not all of them were fully trained as their commanders would have liked, but enough of them were.

Nuclear weapons were prepped in case of need, and construction was hurried on the submarine and other, smaller vessels. Construction on the Aircraft carrier was put on hold for the time being to enable the transfer of manpower to the other vessels.

Aircraft, a squadron at a time, were moved forward to Sumatra to prepare for air invasion, and completed vessels also moved forward to Sumatra.

*CLASSIFIED*

The Canadian Army has been fully mobilized. Both 1.5 million active personnel and 3 million reserves have been called into action. The entire nation has been put on high alert, and the Air Force and the Navy have been scrambled.

West

The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Fighter Armies, each consisting of roughly 100 fighters, have been moved to Elmendorf Air Force Base in Alaska. Additionally, 300 interceptor aircraft and 300 attack aircraft have been moved to Elmendorf. 50 bombers are also being moved, but at lower priority. The fighters and interceptors are running missions over Alaska with the intent of intercepting hostile aircraft. Canadian Ballistic Missile centers have also been armed with the intent of hitting targets. Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles in British Columbia and in Yukon have been armed for anti-ship efforts. Cruise missile stations have also been armed in Yukon, British Columbia, and the Northwest Territories. Air-to-air refuelers are also hovering over Alaska.

500,000 soldiers and 3,000 armored vehicles are being moved to Fort Richardson, from which they will be redeployed according to necessity. An additional 500,000 are being prepared for transport to the Western Front, but have not yet left local Canadian military installations. Troops moving to Fort Richardson will refuel, rearm, and rest before moving out. Canadian Special Forces are already in Fort Richardson, and are currently drawing up plans for defensive operations in Alaska, in conjunction with American Marines, Rangers, and other Special Forces.

The Pacific Fleet has been moved into position near the coast of Alaska ~150 miles south of Bethel, Alaska. This fleet consists of 7 frigates, 3 destroyers, and 4 attack submarines. This fleet is charged directly with the task of defending the coastline from any attack, which they will be warned by both satellite imaging and radar if it is coming. Nothing should get by them without a fight. They are working in conjunction with the American Pacific Fleet that has been stationed in Alaska.

East

The 5th, 6th, 9th, 10th, and 16th Fighter Armies have been put on high alert and are currently running interceptor missions over Eastern Canada in conjunction with interceptor aircraft, of which there are 200 on the East Coast. Bombers and Attack Aircraft, while on alert, are not running specific anti-enemy missions over Canada, instead they are running training missions in the North. Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles in Quebec and Ontario have been armed as well, and are looking for enemy ship positions. Cruise missiles in these same provinces have been armed as well, and are prepared to be launched should the need arise. Air-to-air refueling planes have also been launched, specifically over the East Coast.

500,000 soldiers and 3,000 Armored Units have been put on high alert in the East, and have been told to prepare for an attack both on Canada proper and the Confederation to the south. 100,000 have been stationed in Newfoundland, and the rest spread along the East Coast of Canada. Canadian Special Forces are drawing up plans for a possible attack on Bermuda, and are also drawing up defensive plans for Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland.

The Atlantic Fleet has been moved, in conjunction with the American Atlantic Fleet, to work with the American fleet in whatever endeavors they wish to pursue, and Canadian officials are pushing towards an attack on the inferior British fleet at Bermuda as a pre-emptive strike that would probably save many, many lives.

*CLASSIFIED*

Using the joint security codes Britain has taken over the Krypton station, modified all launch and security codes and emptied the entire satellite's arsenal minus two nuclear missiles across the eastern seaboard, primarily targeting New York City and Washington D.C.

OOC: Seriously? This RP had great potential, and then you go godmodding and then go all out and launch the nukes. You ruined a perfectly good RP. Completely ruined it.

OOC: Well then the ISS will still collide with Krypton over America, so instead of a few cities being nuked the entire continent is being rained upon with radioactive dust.

IC: The ISS collides into Krypton in an amazing blast. Due to the vacuum of space, there is no fire and no sound. However, the remnants of the nuclear warheads, the densest and heaviest parts, begin reentry immediately. The rest of the remains being deorbiting over North America as well.

OOC: Well then the ISS will still collide with Krypton over America, so instead of a few cities being nuked the entire continent is being rained upon with radioactive dust.

IC: The ISS collides into Krypton in an amazing blast. Due to the vacuum of space, there is no fire and no sound. However, the remnants of the nuclear warheads, the densest and heaviest parts, begin reentry immediately. The rest of the remains being deorbiting over North America as well.

OOC: Radioactive dust? Where are you getting that from anything smaller than a large piece of debris would burn up in re entry wouldn't it and even those pieces of nuclear warheads would most likly burn up in re entry too.

OOC: Here is an important part I read about it though.

were able to adjust its orientation for optimal reentry dynamics

You see it had its flight path adjusted for the best reentry path unlike this one which would have been smashed into pieces which are now flying out at random angles. So no I would say most of it would burn up in reentry due to not coming in at the dynamics. As for the radioactive dust it would most likely just sit there in space in one big cloud or it would spread out across the globe not just America.

*CLASSIFIED*

The Canadian Army has been fully mobilized. Both 1.5 million active personnel and 3 million reserves have been called into action. The entire nation has been put on high alert, and the Air Force and the Navy have been scrambled.

OOC: Mind showing me the RP for all those troops, or the RL evidence that all those numbers already exist?

In regards to Krypton; Drake has used it in the past without my consent. I have done the same here. But whatever, if you all decide that I didn't have control, we'll just assume Russia successfully destroyed it with the arsenal on board and I simply rained down with my land based arsenal instead.

OOC: Mind showing me the RP for all those troops, or the RL evidence that all those numbers already exist?

In regards to Krypton; Drake has used it in the past without my consent. I have done the same here. But whatever, if you all decide that I didn't have control, we'll just assume Russia successfully destroyed it with the arsenal on board and I simply rained down with my land based arsenal instead.

OOC: I never used it.

OOC: I see no god-modding.

OOC: I do. You launched nukes at varous targets and gave none of them the time to respond in some way to them, for one. No nuke, except for perhaps the ones in Krypton, can land with no warning whatsoever, meaning the target has time to evacuate key personael, at the very least.

OOC: I do. You launched nukes at varous targets and gave none of them the time to respond in some way to them, for one. No nuke, except for perhaps the ones in Krypton, can land with no warning whatsoever, meaning the target has time to evacuate key personael, at the very least.

OOC: The nukes launched were the ones in Krypton.

Regardless, it's over now.