P.I.E. Declares War On GREAT

Pollard

I come before you today to announce that The 1 man alliance of Pink Industrial Enigma is Declaring War On the 2 man alliance of GREAT. This is so that P.I.E. can become the true power on the pink team.

Therefore, Reason for War = Sphere Influence Expansion

If either of the members of GREAT would like to discuss peace, they should come to #pinkie

However, i highly doubt they will as they are 19 and 23 days inactive respectively

Edited by Darth Pollard

i checked their nations and they don't appear to be from the original founders of GREAT, so i recant my statement. also, lolpink

please ask the member of your alliance who attacked me to not do so as this war does not concern him

The MHA member attacking me has now offered peace. Also, i declare this war as a victory for P.I.E. which is now the dominant pink team alliance.

For Stability in the pink team, join P.I.E Today

yes however, the current GREAT has 2 members, both of whom are extremely inactive. Please do not involve yourself in any more pink team conflicts.

So you hit two inactive nations... then say you rule Pink? :rolleyes: And you make a post about it? It's my job to make useless topics... ;)