Most loathed players on each sphere!

porksaber

If Ifok hates you, you must be doing something right.

I apologize to my entire allaince for not being on that list and promise to try harder in the future.

To HAf and Jorost, it is an honor to serv with people of your caliber.

This is it for now, might update this list later on. Note: Some of those I don't hate but I think a lot of people do.

White

1) mhawk

That's just ridiculous. Are you chafed at some just because of their power?

Remember all the discontent in March/April because people said the NPO ruined things by making them stagnant? A large chunk of the planet wanted a war? Who worked tirelessly to give us what we were asking for?

Also, the topic is in bad taste.

Remember all the discontent in March/April because people said the NPO ruined things by making them stagnant? A large chunk of the planet wanted a war? Who worked tirelessly to give us what we were asking for?

Please check my note at the top of my post. I don't hate all of those names, I just think that people dislike them (this is a nomination thread right?).

Also why do people think this topic is in bad taste? We had one of these months ago and I don't remember people being offended by it then.

I suppose it all depends on who your circle of friends are or aren't if you're answering the question in the OP properly.

Aqua - Darklordtim

Aqua - King Goon

Brown - Finneys

Tim just swore at me on IRC. Goon is just Goon, I thought he was hated by everyone, this topic says otherwise. Finneys is the most hated man on any colour according to a poll that I didn't even need to do amongst the founders of 1TF. :lol1:

EDIT: Thought of some more.

Edited by Mayzie

Please check my note at the top of my post. I don't hate all of those names, I just think that people dislike them (this is a nomination thread right?).

Also why do people think this topic is in bad taste? We had one of these months ago and I don't remember people being offended by it then.

My apology for missing that point at the top of your post.

I'm not offended, but do see the bad taste in the topic.

I wanted to add Peggy_Sue as #1 for maroon, but our technology quickly detected that our color recognition software is faulty and that said candidate is actually on the PURPLE sphere.

Therefore I apologize for an inability to add you to the list this time around.

Thanks in advance for your continued professionalism.

Edited by porksaber

Note: Some of these may be off. I did it by their alliance's color, not by what color the person may actually be on. This is because I didn't feel like looking it up for every single individual

White - Mhawk

Red - Bilrow

Orange - Clearly Stumpy or Joracy. No, I actually couldn't think of anyone for this, so I just put the first person in an orange alliance that came to mind.

Yellow - I like everyone on yellow, but if I had to guess, I would most likely guess Atrophis or Mpol. I mean, I personally like both of them, but I'm sure there's other people out there who don't.

Green - GPA has neutralized this team. There isn't anybody to loath

Blue - I really have no clue

Purple - Bob Sanders

Brown - That Nintenderek fellow. I really hate that dude.

Black - I really can't think of anyone from black right now

Maroon - I would guess Delta1212, but that's just a guess. I really have nothing against him.

Pink - Everyone on the team

Aqua - My guess would be someone from MK, since they are the most active aqua alliance, but I really have no clue

Grey team - lol grey team

If you don't want mhawk to be #1, you better start working on getting Slayer back.

This is it for now, might update this list later on. Note: Some of those I don't hate but I think a lot of people do.

Orange

1) Shilo

2) Crymson

3) Shan

I really want to see you justify Shan's inclusion on this list.

While I disagree with the inclusion of the others, I understand why they could be perceived that way.

But Shan? Come on - I want whatever you're on.