Most loathed players on each sphere!

porksaber

So, I read this post on another forum that states that no one wants iFOK on the purple sphere. I mean, sure, I hate Arexes (and who doesn't), but it got me thinking about the BIG PICTURE. I'm curious as to who are the most hated players on each sphere. Let's try and get the top three most loathed players on each sphere out in black and white here.

I'll start with Purple and Black:

Purple:

1) Arexes[iFOK]

2) Arexes[iFOK]

3) Arexes[iFOK]

Black:

1) Porksaber

2) Draov

3) T-O-P[Nemesis]

Discuss....

This is it for now, might update this list later on. Note: Some of those I don't hate but I think a lot of people do.

White

1) mhawk

Orange

1) Shilo

2) Crymson

3) Shan

Blue

1) ES

2) Lowealpine

Aqua

1) Anu Drake

2) Duncan King

3) WCR

Purple

1) Jorost

2) Haflinger

3) Matt-Shovel

Black

1) Sunnyinc

2) Porksaber

Grey

1) Walford

Pink

1) King Xander

2) Hurricane

Yellow

Athropis

Green

1) Roo

2) Impero

Red

1) Bilrow

Brown

1) Mussolandia

2) magicninja

3) Moldavi

Maroon

1) WickedJ

2) Xiphosis

3) Big Z

[edit] forgot maroon :D [/edit]

Edited by kriekfreak

Purple:

1) Arexes[iFOK]

2) Arexes[iFOK]

3) Arexes[iFOK]

Black:

2) Draov

No U

Aqua

1) TDO1

2) TDO2

3) TDO3

must be in the opinion of Non Aqua people, i havent met any aqua folk that dislike them.

Purple

3) Matt-Shovel

Rather likable IMO

Pink

1) King Xander

2) Hurricane

Is this the obligatory LolPink comment?

Green

2) Impero

:o

Maroon

1) WickedJ

2) Xiphosis

3) Big Z

Right on target here, :P

Seriously? we have stooped this far?

You guys have ranted on Gov't types, over-rated this, under-rated that, alliances, leaders, etc. Now it has gotten so dull that you must post your dislikes of specific people? have you no shame? Is it your ego that needs to be stroked? is it hoping that someone post your name? Is there validation in that? Is that all it takes to validate your existence? There are interesting and fun things you can be doing with your nation, your alliance, and your friends in this adventure. Why the constant rating and berating? There simply is no value or worth to all of this.

/let the, you suck!...no u suck! continue.....

Seriously? we have stooped this far?

Yes.

You guys have ranted on Gov't types, over-rated this, under-rated that, alliances, leaders, etc. Now it has gotten so dull that you must post your dislikes of specific people?

Yes.

have you no shame?

No.

Is it your ego that needs to be stroked?

Probably.

is it hoping that someone post your name?

Yes.

Is there validation in that?

Yes.

Is that all it takes to validate your existence?

p much.

There are interesting and fun things you can be doing with your nation, your alliance, and your friends in this adventure. Why the constant rating and berating? There simply is no value or worth to all of this.

kthxbai.

How the Hell does Kev get on this list?

Oh, nevermind, saw your affiliation. May your ignorance continue.

The way I look at it is if fine gentlemen like myself, Kev and Mr Gundraw make this list it's a clear showing that this in fact is opposite day.

You can't fool me!

Wait wait, people know me enough to hate me? Wow, that's shocking. This changes everything. Now I have to go consult my agent and see if I can capitalize on this newfound name recognition with some advertising contracts.

/ha! Take that cupcake!

//you totally missed Shamedmonkey

///who doesn't hate Shamedmonkey?

Edited by Big Z

Wait wait, people know me enough to hate me? Wow, that's shocking. This changes everything. Now I have to go consult my agent and see if I can capitalize on this newfound name recognition with some advertising contracts.

I've always hated you.

Out of respect for the HATED ones, you should post specifically why you dont like the person.

I Agree.

I hate Magnum T Gundraw for a host of reasons, not least of which is molesting my flounder after I left it in his care.

I hate Joe Stupid for singlehandedly destroying the Ascended Coalition of Liberty and making me join Ragnarok where one (1) VanHoo beat me mercilessly with a rope of hotdogs and then made me eat them. Admittedly in retrospect, it was quite a delicious beating.

Wow. I've never won anything before. I mean, it's an honor just to be nominated. I'd like to thank my agent, and my manager. Those guys have really worked hard to make this possible. My parents. Hi Mom! And, of course, the Big Guy upstairs. You really came through for me, Superman.