Battle for 5th!

Fisher X

My money is on LE, Having faced them in battle as a member of GDA:TE in Round 3,

I can say they are among the best, if not the best Managed Blitzers in TE.

Not to mention they fight like rabid badgers. Them guys will go to ZI and back before Surrender is even a thought.

And they aren't afraid to use them 11 nukes.

LE wins end of story :)

o/ Lafayette Escadrille!

LE, Making Farkers glow since 10/13/09

*Liman Von Sanders puts on his 10,000,000 SPF sunblock and welding mask and watches the world be smashed by Giants :)

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

Stats Update

Last:

5th Fark: 99 nations - 74 active - 263,193 NS - 46 anarchy - 39 nukes - SCORE: 22.64

6th LE: 89 nations - 82 active - 289,385 NS - 16 anarchy - 11 nukes - SCORE: 22.12

New:

5th Fark: 101 nations - 79 active - 234,662 NS (-28,531 ) - 41 anarchy - 41 nukes - SCORE: 22.13

6th LE: 88 nations - 72 active - 265,643 NS (-23,742) - 25 anarchy - 8 nukes - SCORE: 21.33

Interestingly enough, Fark's current 41 nukes are held by a mere 4 nations. That limits how far they can be spread around, especially since Fark's top two nations are out of range for all LE and haven't been able to fight. Fark currently has 15 other nations over 3000 ns. LE has 38. That's kind of big.

Fark has actually turned around a lot of numbers. Look at those anarchy numbers starting to shift a bit, that looks like a rather legit blitz recovery for Fark. The activity numbers bode well for Fark too. The change in alliance score went to Fark, gaining ground due to nation membership changes. LE is still widening it's NS difference on the battlefield.

Anyway, I'm very impressed with both alliances right now. Fark's been nation-building well all session, and they are probably having their best war in recent memory. LE is LE, gracious and courageous at war at all times. Great job the both of you.

...Not to mention they fight like rabid badgers....

Love it! I know a couple of LE members like that!

Actually, we have been recipe swapping quite intensely. It through us for a curve, but we are adjusting.

o/ fark

Salute!

Fish

TPF - Thanks for the battle analysis! Leaves us more time for targeting.