Battle for 5th!

Fisher X

It's a battle for 5th place. You got it, we want it, 'bout as simple as that. Being we are challenging, we figured we ought to go first.

Salute!

Fish

This is a fairly evenly matched fight. TPF fights both these groups all the time and both are worthy and skilled fighters. It should be fun for both opponents and fun for the rest of us to watch. Kill kill kill!

o/ LE

o/ Fark

It feels strange for TPF nopt to be fighting at least one of these great alliances.

I agree with Clashpoint, both are honourable and worthy opponents. Good luck to both!

Nice blitz. This ought to be a superb war. Fark has a huge nuke advantage, so I would say this is a great declaration on LE's part. They are not scared of glowing. Or fighting :)

Edited by BigKat

LE are very skilled fighters and all around great guys. :)

Fark have opted to spread out their forces and proceed to raid numerous non LE nations (of which I am one, MCXA) while themselves being attacked.

Great tacticians, Fark is.

Well LE, Let's give Fark what they came for :)

o/ LE!

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

It's a battle for 5th place. You got it, we want it, 'bout as simple as that.

A quick stats update.

5th Fark: 99 nations - 74 active - 263,193 NS - 46 anarchy - 39 nukes - SCORE: 22.64

6th LE: 89 nations - 82 active - 289,385 NS - 16 anarchy - 11 nukes - SCORE: 22.12

Looks like LE is closing in.

A quick stats update.

5th Fark: 99 nations - 74 active - 263,193 NS - 46 anarchy - 39 nukes - SCORE: 22.64

6th LE: 89 nations - 82 active - 289,385 NS - 16 anarchy - 11 nukes - SCORE: 22.12

Looks like LE is closing in.

Active nations: LE

NS: LE

Anarchy: LE

Nukes: Fark, but it doesn't matter much if your inactive and can't use em

Score: Fark

My guess, LE ends up pwning the other half of Fark into anarchy

well done both of you guys

I think at the end of the day we have two alliances with vastly different playings styles but that are still very competent, it will be a good competitive match, I'm not sure who to bet on, as I have friends on both sides.

I think I'm leaning slightly towards LE, just because Jarhead and I have been good friends since the end of last round where we had a great back and forth conversation while we were busy kicking the holy hell outta each other. ( I won't say who won, Jarhead is an extremely competent fighter ). However Lolanae has always been one of my favorite people.

The Romanesque style that LE puts out ( no no not the RE style, the Romanesque as in the quote "Their drills are bloodless battles, their battles are bloody drills" ) every round makes them very tough. However the war at any price and very non serious attitude Fark puts out leads them to fight hard just to protect their highly valuable Zombie beer ( I've paid millions for it, and will do so again, it's just that damn good, and I'm glad I'm fortunate enough to be on their buyers list, speaking of which this thread definitely needs more pictures of zombies and beer ). In any case, o7 LE, o7 Fark, and good luck to you both. The thing I know about both alliances is that they can fight this out, and still be civil and friendly with each other when it's done. A good example to the rest of TE.

This is the first offensive war in all the rounds LE has fought in which we LOST NS in the initial days of the war. Damn good fight, Fark, S!

Nice Blitz LE, u guys give us no chance to look back. Always active, always move forward, show no fear. Bravo!

i wish i still have my nukes that i save it last round :D

o/ Nuke :nuke:

I knew this was going to be a good one :)

TPF members are in a good position to comment on the fighting abilities of each alliance since we generally fight both of them at least once a round. As just such a witness, I think it's cool each of them is learning the same kind of battlefield respect for each other that we have had for both them.

I also encourage wars stories from the participants.

What nations do each of you think are fighting exceptionally well so far?

All 3 of the Farkies I am engaged with are giving me hell. This is fun!

In addition, I won't bother doing night battles now, all my troops appear to be glowing in the dark! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

:lol1:

All 3 of the Farkies I am engaged with are giving me hell. This is fun!

In addition, I won't bother doing night battles now, all my troops appear to be glowing in the dark! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

:lol1:

Yeah, this is a very refreshing and challenge match-up. Best one so far.