Priapism declares war on GDA

reroll

Sweet baby Jesus... either I'm developing attention deficit disorder, or that was the longest reply someone has ever made to say they are a blind follower with no opinion of their own and don't agree with someone else's opinion. Or maybe it was just all the acronyms (internet and non) that got me.

That said, unless I missed it somewhere in your Da Vinci-esque crypticism, you forgot to bash us for being evil bandwagoneers. Calling us dirty curbstompers just doesn't fit the profile of what it seems TPF (by virtue of your leader who's words represent you all) has been trying to accomplish here. Get on the team man.

@BG: next round, we'll be sure to get your opinion first to make sure its OK with you who we attack... as it appears you not only redefine the english language, but all call the shots on TE. After all, that's what it is about us that got your attention in the first place isn't it? because we don't play by your rules. I hope you won't expect a consultants fee as well, because that ewould be just too over-the-top ridiculous ;)

LOL, i think it might be a little of both but i'm leaning towards ADD :P By the way, you seen the books that are yellow and black usually ending in "for dummies"

I hear there's one out called "CN for Idiots", maybe you should pick one up :lol1: JK, you'll get the hang of it sooner or later.

Also @ me? lol! No need to get my opinion, i've already given it here; http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1906332 It will not chane just because we start a new round :)

And no you don't have to play by my rules, how you play is entirely up to you....However, attacking one of ours again will get your hands smacked, AGAIN ;)

Yes I want my cash!!!!

Does this mean the rest of TE wont sign treaties with us either? dang it all. Last round some black alliance jumped us with more strength they lost though so i guess we probably cheated some how. I enjoyed your threats in getting involved though. Then RE came in and filled every war slot.

TF had a higher member count thus why they had more score. I didnt see you jump on GDA for attacking WAPA who had no chance of putting up a fight. Maybe you did I dont really follow what you have to say.

Thats not the way i remember it....but then again its hard to recall for you guys, its the after effects of a good beat down by RE ^_^

Also I've changed my mind, you guys can have a treaty, we wub you for the fun of it :D

I think you might be the kid he's referring to, I know you are ten years my junior, the way he talks he might be 20 years my senior, makes him about the age of my father. In anycase I was attempting to explain to someone I do not recognize the difference between blind devotion and earned devotion by my estimate.

Oh and btw, you don't argue with you, I poke you with a stick to see what spews out of your mouth. I haven't taken a word you've said seriously in nearly two months.

Oh man, I LMAO! Just stop i can't take it anymore, my stomach is killing me and i hit my knee falling out of my chair ROTFL!

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not the way i remember it....but then again its hard to recall for you guys, its the after effects of a good beat down by RE ^_^

Also I've changed my mind, you guys can have a treaty, we wub you for the fun of it :D

I enjoyed getting sanctioned for not peacinng out fast enough vs my 3 RE attackers. ^_^

Sweet, but here is our notice of cancellation.

This is funny as hell this is....TPF calling Pri a bunch of bandwagon curb stompers......then they jump in on what will now effectively be a curb stomp......funny.

Now I wait for Gabe and BG to try spin this into something other than that....let me guess...."you're honouring a treaty.".....funny isn't it....the exact same situation that you denounced you now partake in.

Hypocrite anyone?

Edited by reroll

This is funny as hell this is....TPF calling Pri a bunch of bandwagon curb stompers......then they jump in on what will now effectively be a curb stomp......funny.

Now I wait for Gabe and BG to try spin this into something other than that....let me guess...."you're honouring a treaty.".....funny isn't it....the exact same situation that you denounced you now partake in.

Hypocrite anyone?

I'm still waiting for the part where we limited our attack to one Battalion, but it hasn't been mentioned yet. What we have here is a good blitz not a good curbstomp. I wonder how GDA felt when they got hit by Priapism, I doubt calls on curbstomping curbstompers will really go anywhere, but hey we can see.

What we have here is a good blitz not a good curbstomp.

I agree 100%, especially considering the rookies who were sent in on TPFs behalf. :P

Did you know one of your guys actually attacked a nuke carrying nation of ours and was surprised at the fact he got nuked? Actually the wording of his reply borderline guilt trip. No one understands the round is nearly over huh? :(

I agree 100%, especially considering the rookies who were sent in on TPFs behalf. :P

Did you know one of your guys actually attacked a nuke carrying nation of ours and was surprised at the fact he got nuked? Actually the wording of his reply borderline guilt trip. No one understands the round is nearly over huh? :(

Some of our guys are new I'm sure, new to TPF, new to TE, and perhaps this is their first round, I don't know. Well just to confirm what you said, listen up everyone at the end of the round the Global radiation level triples and everyone who can nuke, does nuke, and pretty much every nation in the top 200 get fed a glowing big ball of death.

I fully expect I'll get nuked tonight, I also intend to nuke tonight, so the rest of the round for me is essentially laughing as the carnage continues and doing as much pillaging as is humanly possible.

This is where TE differs the most from SE, at the end of the round anything's fair game and if you ARE NOT in a war, you search like hell for one.... unless you are an infra hugger in which case I hope a war finds you as soon as possible.

This is where TE differs the most from SE, at the end of the round anything's fair game and if you ARE NOT in a war, you search like hell for one.... unless you are an infra hugger in which case I hope a war finds you as soon as possible.

Couldn't agree more :wub:

Hypocrite anyone?

lol, no really, LOL!

Someone thats so opinionated, so really refrain from using such big words until they either A understand the meaning or

B now WTF they're talking about.

1st of the difference between our attack VS their's;

TPF actually has a MDP with GDA ;)

2nd;

TPF/ I actually tried for 3 days to get the P group to peace out GDA...you know being polite, and trying to use the Diplo channels first -_-

3rd;

before we actually did attack, another AA also jumped in on GDA, it was TFK. which made GDA fighting 3 AA's plus raiders and others.

4th;

TPF didn't send in the whole AA, only 1/3 of a battalion, less than 25 nations attacked, thus not making this a curb stomp just equaling

the field for GDA.

Where and what topic have you ever heard TPF denounce treaties or upholding them? We simply do not do CS's or BW's and our

war with the P group and others hitting GDA are not either of those, as stated less than 25 nations are HELPING even the war!

Also just because you got your butt handed to you for your own actions, doesn't mean that crying on OWF will make what you have done

or the P group look any better. Just be glad that it was TPF your were messing with, as if it would have been some of our friends,

your attack would not have been tried to be negotiated, or peaced as hard as i have tried.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

lol, no really, LOL!

Someone thats so opinionated, so really refrain from using such big words until they either A understand the meaning or

B now WTF they're talking about.

1st of the difference between our attack VS their's;

TPF actually has a MDP with GDA ;)

2nd;

TPF/ I actually tried for 3 days to get the P group to peace out GDA...you know being polite, and trying to use the Diplo channels first -_-

3rd;

before we actually did attack, another AA also jumped in on GDA, it was TFK. which made GDA fighting 3 AA's plus raiders and others.

4th;

TPF didn't send in the whole AA, only 1/3 of a battalion, less than 25 nations attacked, thus not making this a curb stomp just equaling

the field for GDA.

Where and what topic have you ever heard TPF denounce treaties or upholding them? We simply do not do CS's or BW's and our

war with the P group and others hitting GDA are not either of those, as stated less than 25 nations are HELPING even the war!

Also just because you got your butt handed to you for your own actions, doesn't mean that crying on OWF will make what you have done

or the P group look any better. Just be glad that it was TPF your were messing with, as if it would have been some of our friends,

your attack would not have been tried to be negotiated, or peaced as hard as i have tried.

BG.

To be fair BG, this is TE. Last round my alliance fought 3 alliances at the same time, one which included GDA which was pretty much double our size.

To be fair BG, this is TE. Last round my alliance fought 3 alliances at the same time, one which included GDA which was pretty much double our size.

I know Randy, it is TE...All the more why TPF should have just rolled them by filling every open war slot.

But thats not the point here or TPF's way, the point is he is saying TPF/I'm hypocritical of our Way and or comments.

Which by reading my post in reference to his comment is refuting that ignorant statement.

BG.

I know Randy, it is TE...All the more why TPF should have just rolled them by filling every open war slot.

But thats not the point here or TPF's way, the point is he is saying TPF/I'm hypocritical of our Way and or comments.

Which by reading my post in reference to his comment is refuting that ignorant statement.

BG.

I was just referring to the point you made about GDA in 3 wars :lol1:

I find that hard to believe, I'm quite sure our nation knew he was hitting an nuke armed nation of your group and with that said

i'm 100% sure (even if a noob) he/she knew there was a 100% probility of being nuked.

I do have copies of pm's where my guys have asked to be nuked instead of the same nation being nuked twice :awesome:

BG.

I find that hard to believe, I'm quite sure our nation knew he was hitting an nuke armed nation of your group and with that said

i'm 100% sure (even if a noob) he/she knew there was a 100% probility of being nuked.

I do have copies of pm's where my guys have asked to be nuked instead of the same nation being nuked twice :awesome:

BG.

I have heard Red Ranger was hit and surprised, that's to be expected. He's a very solid leader, one of my squad leaders. However he just came over when RoWN dissolved and perhaps RoWN hasn't been involved in enough big wars to have been nuked before. The first time you are nuked you do have this moment where you go "What the hell?" but if Red Ranger did say it I would like people to stop mocking him for it. He's MY Battalion Officer, I promoted him myself, and I'll stand up for him.

We all had a moment similar to his at some point in our TE experiences, give him some slack he's a good guy polite in peace and war and a great addition to TPF.

Oh and btw Randy, I'd like to give you a salute, I can't even remember the reasons we quarreled last round, and you make a good amount of sense. I'm adding you to my 1/1/1% group. PM me if you want to know what that is.