Priapism declares war on GDA

reroll

What if lets say, Alliance1, a 30 man alliance was at war with a 200 man alliance. Then another 160 man alliance hits said alliance1 (with 30 members.) Would they be bandwaggoning? And what if lets say a 60 man alliance hit the 160 man alliance to help out the 30 man alliance. BW? :lol1: j/k I :wub: u

This is near nonsense. Any nation, no matter the NS, can anarchy that nation. All that takes is enough NS to actually hit them, it all depends on the charts, obviously a 90% amount of your NS being in infra will lose to one that has 90% of it's score in Military.

If it was a number of alliances that either = or is less than the number of nations in an alliance, even if they are not aligned to each other they would not, imho, be involved in a curbstomp, just a combination of alliances that are all attempting the same goal ( despite it being against the Beazy Philosophy I'll add a RW example, the KMT, and PWP two chinese factions in the China in the 30's and 40's, the former which became Taiwan's government, the second which now rules mainland china, who put aside their own civil war to present a united face against the Japanese in WW2 ) However when another alliance jumps an alliance already at war, and then the number of nations no swings against the alliance they jump. It's a curbstomp.

That's it, I can't make it any more simple, and nothing else matters.

So let's end the discussion before people try to justify a curbstomp by pulling out irrelevant numbers.

Oh and let this be said as well. If Burning Glory posts here, I don't care what he says, he 100% speaks for me as well. Whatever the words he puts out, you can know for a fact that they come from me as well, and likely the rest of TPF's Government, however I won't speak for them, as they can speak for themselves, and will if they choose to.

Edited by Gabryal

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is near nonsense. Any nation, no matter the NS, can anarchy that nation. All that takes is enough NS to actually hit them, it all depends on <snip>

Sweet baby Jesus... either I'm developing attention deficit disorder, or that was the longest reply someone has ever made to say they are a blind follower with no opinion of their own and don't agree with someone else's opinion. Or maybe it was just all the acronyms (internet and non) that got me.

That said, unless I missed it somewhere in your Da Vinci-esque crypticism, you forgot to bash us for being evil bandwagoneers. Calling us dirty curbstompers just doesn't fit the profile of what it seems TPF (by virtue of your leader who's words represent you all) has been trying to accomplish here. Get on the team man.

@BG: next round, we'll be sure to get your opinion first to make sure its OK with you who we attack... as it appears you not only redefine the english language, but all call the shots on TE. After all, that's what it is about us that got your attention in the first place isn't it? because we don't play by your rules. I hope you won't expect a consultants fee as well, because that ewould be just too over-the-top ridiculous ;)

Sweet baby Jesus... either I'm developing attention deficit disorder, or that was the longest reply someone has ever made to say they are a blind follower with no opinion of their own and don't agree with someone else's opinion. Or maybe it was just all the acronyms (internet and non) that got me.

I've had ALOT of things said about me but this is a first, I think you'll find that half of the people that are on OWF would disagree with the idea I have no opinion of my own.

I actually choked on my gatorade when I read it. LOL

or that was the longest reply someone has ever made to say they are a blind follower with no opinion of their own and don't agree with someone else's opinion. Or maybe it was just all the acronyms (internet and non) that got me.

You have no idea what you're talking about do you?... :rolleyes:

LOL, guess you didn't pick up on the fact that i was being sarcastic :P In reality it was a squad of RE that hit you, and they were just a bit bigger than you in members,

however your NS should have been enough to make up the difference. For the record, and even though you may have been doing ok the rest of your AA lost, and i was opposed

to this kind of tactics by RE...Just thought you should know ;)

And i still stand by my original statement that your band wagoners, only worse cause your cowards as well...pretty much every AA in TE attack up, as in a higher NS or member count

AA while you and your AA on the other hand have only attacked down with either lower members and or lower NS. This time you not only went down on lower NS, you also attacked

an AA already at war. So please while your bragging about your ability to not be anarchied by 2 or 5 RE nation, remember the rest of TE see's you as I do, COWARDS and Bandwagoners!

BG.

Does this mean the rest of TE wont sign treaties with us either? dang it all. Last round some black alliance jumped us with more strength they lost though so i guess we probably cheated some how. I enjoyed your threats in getting involved though. Then RE came in and filled every war slot.

TF had a higher member count thus why they had more score. I didnt see you jump on GDA for attacking WAPA who had no chance of putting up a fight. Maybe you did I dont really follow what you have to say.

Edited by ditchboy00

I've had ALOT of things said about me but this is a first, I think you'll find that half of the people that are on OWF would disagree with the idea I have no opinion of my own.

Really?

Oh and let this be said as well. If Burning Glory posts here, I don't care what he says, he 100% speaks for me as well. Whatever the words he puts out, you can know for a fact that they come from me as well...

Then I suppose some clarification is needed. Since in one breath you say you are your own man, and in the other you say someone speaks for you.

Sorry, your CN fame does not extend to my borders, as I don't know who you are before you wandered into this topic to post your blind support while following that up by stating your known capability for independent thought.

Easy on the gatorade there kiddo, its a school night after all. ;)

You do know Gab is not a kid right?... STFU GTFO mmk?

That much is fairly obvious rock star... the more I see you post, the more I realize you're just taking the obligatory 4 or 5 seconds to come up with something to garner yourself a reply. The fact you ignore the harder parts of the topics (the ones with big words in them) and take things literally that are said to end a reply as a joke, makes me question why I'm bothering to reply to your tomfoolery... a mistake I wont soon make again.

Please, by all means, call me a noob or some internet-cool equivalent in your next reply... then it'll look like you "owned" or "pwned" me, or whatever it is you wild and crazy kids are using these days, to hurt my feelings so badly to the point I could no longer bear conversing with you.

That much is fairly obvious rock star... the more I see you post, the more I realize you're just taking the obligatory 4 or 5 seconds to come up with something to garner yourself a reply. The fact you ignore the harder parts of the topics (the ones with big words in them) and take things literally that are said to end a reply as a joke, makes me question why I'm bothering to reply to your tomfoolery... a mistake I wont soon make again.

Please, by all means, call me a noob or some internet-cool equivalent in your next reply... then it'll look like you "owned" or "pwned" me, or whatever it is you wild and crazy kids are using these days, to hurt my feelings so badly to the point I could no longer bear conversing with you.

I'll clear you up, so perhaps you can get into my head just a little better. I'm retired Army, I have my opinions outside of TPF, I voice them quite regularly, since I have no idea who you are or where you came from I understand you have no concept of who I am, what I've done, or what I've said beyond perhaps the last half dozen threads or so. I may be the only person on earth that has had Tiberius ( was a friend now an enemy ) and Lonewolfe ( was an enemy now a friend ) stick up for me in the same thread, as my sig says.

However as far as TPF goes, let me explain something to you. Some men are worth of respect, some men earn loyalty, some men inspire devotion, some men are the type of men you follow into hell. Burning Glory is such a man. As I said, I'm retired Army and I had a man in my troop who I trusted like that. Burning Glory earns the respect and loyalty of men like me, I'd follow him into hell because he inspires me to do so. If you had even an idea of what it takes to know a person like that, or to have even met someone like that, you'd have figured this out by now.

Since we have that cleared up, want to continue to make no sense? Or you want to drop the issue now.

HisK is [usually] cool. But you are doing a nice job arguing with Gabryal for me. :wub:

HisK is [usually] cool. But you are doing a nice job arguing with Gabryal for me. :wub:

I think you might be the kid he's referring to, I know you are ten years my junior, the way he talks he might be 20 years my senior, makes him about the age of my father. In anycase I was attempting to explain to someone I do not recognize the difference between blind devotion and earned devotion by my estimate.

Oh and btw, you don't argue with you, I poke you with a stick to see what spews out of your mouth. I haven't taken a word you've said seriously in nearly two months.

I'll clear you up, so perhaps you can get into my head just a little better. I'm retired Army, I have my opinions outside of TPF, I voice them quite regularly, since I have no idea who you are or where you came from I understand you have no concept of who I am, what I've done, or what I've said beyond perhaps the last half dozen threads or so. I may be the only person on earth that has had Tiberius ( was a friend now an enemy ) and Lonewolfe ( was an enemy now a friend ) stick up for me in the same thread, as my sig says.

However as far as TPF goes, let me explain something to you. Some men are worth of respect, some men earn loyalty, some men inspire devotion, some men are the type of men you follow into hell. Burning Glory is such a man. As I said, I'm retired Army and I had a man in my troop who I trusted like that. Burning Glory earns the respect and loyalty of men like me, I'd follow him into hell because he inspires me to do so. If you had even an idea of what it takes to know a person like that, or to have even met someone like that, you'd have figured this out by now.

Since we have that cleared up, want to continue to make no sense? Or you want to drop the issue now.

This right here ladies and gentlemen is a man who loves and embraces his e-fame.

Or you have a hard time drawing the line between the real word and one that isn't. I respect your passion for doing so, after all, everyone needs a hobby. You obviously are a better man than I without a shadow of a doubt (feel free to add that last part to your sig as well should you so desire). I bet you get 10 times the women I do too and they are all super models.

I could care less about getting in your head, I was just commenting on the confusing statements you made. You give yourself too much credit to think someone cares that much about you. Sorry.

I honestly don't care how much you're enamored with Burning Glory, I'll honor your dont ask/dont tell policy and leave it at that. Perhaps that is why you felt the need to bring up the irrelevant point of being former military in the first place, as theres no other relevance really. After all, all walks of life well beyond the military have men who are worthy to lead , and those who are only worthy to follow them. Understand, some of my closest friends are current and former military, and in the real world I would genuinely shake your hand both out of respect and admiration for the honor you've done your/our country.

But you didn't "clear me up", you did clarify your position a bit, as I had previously posted as needing... which was wishy-washy at best until this last reply. On one hand you say your opinionated and suggest you are your own man, and on the other you say someone else speaks for you and you blindly agree. What I sought was clarification, you proved you are a little of both qualities.

And why is it you have a habit of attemtping to end your replies with sentences trying to end a conversation/point? "Since we have that cleared up, want to continue to make no sense? Or you want to drop the issue now." and "So let's end the discussion before people try to justify a curbstomp by pulling out irrelevant numbers."

Does that really work for you in your past experiences? Or is that just your "thing" you do to try and act as if your superior high ground leaves everyone no choice but to see things your way?

:(

Priapism will peace out GDA.or we will honor are treaty.

Is that an empty threat I see? Please don't attack us, that would just ruin our day.

If TPF attacks Priapism, we'll attack you back!.

Wow, did you hear the hush that fell over the crowd just now? ;)

This right here ladies and gentlemen is a man who loves and embraces his e-fame.

Or you have a hard time drawing the line between the real word and one that isn't. I respect your passion for doing so, after all, everyone needs a hobby. You obviously are a better man than I without a shadow of a doubt (feel free to add that last part to your sig as well should you so desire). I bet you get 10 times the women I do too and they are all super models.

I could care less about getting in your head, I was just commenting on the confusing statements you made. You give yourself too much credit to think someone cares that much about you. Sorry.

I honestly don't care how much you're enamored with Burning Glory, I'll honor your dont ask/dont tell policy and leave it at that. Perhaps that is why you felt the need to bring up the irrelevant point of being former military in the first place, as theres no other relevance really. After all, all walks of life well beyond the military have men who are worthy to lead , and those who are only worthy to follow them. Understand, some of my closest friends are current and former military, and in the real world I would genuinely shake your hand both out of respect and admiration for the honor you've done your/our country.

But you didn't "clear me up", you did clarify your position a bit, as I had previously posted as needing... which was wishy-washy at best until this last reply. On one hand you say your opinionated and suggest you are your own man, and on the other you say someone else speaks for you and you blindly agree. What I sought was clarification, you proved you are a little of both qualities.

And why is it you have a habit of attemtping to end your replies with sentences trying to end a conversation/point? "Since we have that cleared up, want to continue to make no sense? Or you want to drop the issue now." and "So let's end the discussion before people try to justify a curbstomp by pulling out irrelevant numbers."

Does that really work for you in your past experiences? Or is that just your "thing" you do to try and act as if your superior high ground leaves everyone no choice but to see things your way?

:(

I play this game and work as hard as I do for my alliance because it makes me feel useful again, something I no longer am to the Army, the thing I loved most and did best in my life, so think of it more as a surrogate for something I can't do anymore than a blurring of the lines, though at times I've done that too.

I try to end conversations mostly when I think there is nothing to be said. I suppose that perhaps I should clarify more, even if I disagreed with Burning Glory on an issue I'd still follow him and his orders, so he speaks for me as a member of TPF, and always will. I respect him that much, if a leader of another alliance doesn't inspire that kind of loyalty I wouldn't feel they were qualified for the position.

As far as my "e-fame" it's closer to be "e-nfamous" at least to some. As far as the moral high ground, yes I do, I more or less believe the world is full of idiots and that the majority of them exist on forums throughout the internet. I assume someone is an idiot until proved otherwise. On the other hand your ability to debate is rapidly removing you from that list, a list that some people continue to keep falling deeper into.

Oh and if dogbite actually comes out to play, he doesn't make threats.

Edited by Gabryal

I think you might be the kid he's referring to, I know you are ten years my junior, the way he talks he might be 20 years my senior, makes him about the age of my father. In anycase I was attempting to explain to someone I do not recognize the difference between blind devotion and earned devotion by my estimate.

Oh and btw, you don't argue with you, I poke you with a stick to see what spews out of your mouth. I haven't taken a word you've said seriously in nearly two months.

I feel like being six years old today, but I will be 53 years old so I can be more mature and wiser. Sound good? (Notice, Gabryal, I never once stated my age to anyone besides two people - that's it. So good job trying to 'dis' my age, but you are still wrong, probably.)

I feel like being six years old today, but I will be 53 years old so I can be more mature and wiser. Sound good? (Notice, Gabryal, I never once stated my age to anyone besides two people - that's it. So good job trying to 'dis' my age, but you are still wrong, probably.)

I didn't confirm though, you just did. I've called you out before, still not as good the time you called me mentally incompetent and said I had told you I have a mental disease, which happened to be true. That was classic.

I didn't confirm though, you just did. I've called you out before, still not as good the time you called me mentally incompetent and said I had told you I have a mental disease, which happened to be true. That was classic.

I just confirmed that I am 10 years younger than you? Sure... You realize that it's not how you speak that determines your age or your maturity level, right? I've known several people younger than me growing up that we far more mature than I; likewise, I have known some people to be much older than me who were far more immature than I.

I just confirmed that I am 10 years younger than you? Sure... You realize that it's not how you speak that determines your age or your maturity level, right? I've known several people younger than me growing up that we far more mature than I; likewise, I have known some people to be much older than me who were far more immature than I.

Age is not a Virtue, and neither is Youth a vice. However they both can be is the point I was making. I actually did you a favor ES, it's alot easier to write someone off as a "stupid kid" than as a "stupid adult", in the end it just makes your rantings seem like a lack of maturity that can be fixed in time, versus a nutjob basement dweller who never grew up.

Edit: Way to dodge the statement about my mental abilities I mentioned btw.

Edited by Gabryal

Not being funny Gabryal but can we have one thread that doesn't turn into one about your personal life?

Probably not, but hey we can wish.

Anyway this thread is out of date. Pro Causa Sanctus Libertas!

Didn't mean to cut you off there Mayzie, just you have a very valid point. I should just get to the point where I don't respond to ES anymore and if I feel the need to tell of my personal life, leave it off OWF, that's what PM's are for. I appreciate the constructive criticism

Edited by Gabryal