Sarnungian News and Movements

Sargun II

With the news that Galicia and Extremadura had been given back to the Scottish (for the sake of simplicity), the rest of the Republic of Spain would revert to a Carthaginian protectorate. Carthage has pledged to only use local assistance to provide order and will refuse to annex the land.

• 6 months later...

4,000 troops have made their way to Crimea to take on the obvious anarchy that has fallen in that area.

The King had this to say, "we're an African nation, but we also consider ourselves a world power. For this reason, we find it our duty to move into the area and proclaim it a protectorate of Carthage. For a better world."

The troops will be landing in Foros and moving North to take the city of Feodosia.

Once piece is established, the land will be protected by 2,000 troops and will be handed off when a capable leader comes into play.

Edited by Acca Dacca

"A Carthaginian force on Crimea, at this time, will be considered an invasion of the Slavic Federation, and will be treated as a declaration of war on us. We have 15,000 soldiers en route to the peninsula, and they will be in position long before yours can gain passage to the Black Sea."

-HRH King James II

**Classified**
True to the king's word, 15,000 Slavic soldiers were sent to the Crimean.

At this time we recognize the protectorate authority of the Slavic Federation. They are closer, they share similar cultural and ethnic backgrounds, and are previous administrators of the territory. Not to mention they have legal continuity having received their mandate from the previous administration.

We also wonder how Carthage intends to deliver their soldiers anyway, as they would have to move through Slavic Federation allied waters to do so...

Edited by iamthey

The appointing of a new Foreign Affairs Minister of the Embassies in Carthage has been decided this morning. The person in question has been selected from several choices, and has appeared to be the most reasonable pick for such a position. From this day on, the embassies and all visiting ambassadors will be met with the welcoming hands of Kottan Lyndexer.

I'll allow for them to conduct their opening address if they chose to do so.

Thank you very much!

There isn't really much I feel I need to say, but one thing I can't forget to say: it's an honor to accept this position, and I'm ready and eager to begin the job.

And I'd like to thank two people... My mother, Akira Lyndexer, and my sister, Ayo Lyndexer. If it weren't for you two encouraging me, I wouldn't be here.

Edited by Nythera

OOC: Thanks Sarah. To everyone else: I may not be on so much, because I'm cramming for my finals.

King Mohammed VI, I have a question. What types of stone do you suggest I use in constructing the new embassy building? I can't decide, so I thought that I would turn to you for your opinion. I've begun to draw up the plans, and I need a good, hard stone that'll last a long time for about eighty percent of the building. It's going to be very large, so I need a lot of whichever rock you choose to use in the construction. Is there a specific style of building you'd like me to use? If there's something you feel I should do, just say the word and I'll adjust my plans to accomodate your request.

Edited by Nythera

[quote]
[center][size=5]Tunisia[/size]

[img]http://www.umsl.edu/services/govdocs/wofact2006/maps/ts-map.gif[/img]

[i]Tunisian cities[/i] are quite unlike any other on Africa. Tunis, the former capital, was rebuilt as Carthage City - but was almost completely destroyted in the nuclear attacks these past years. Ariana and La Goulette bore the brunt of the nuclear fallout, making the cities almost uninhabited. Bizerte, meanwhile, saw her population rebound past three million as other towns popped up around it and a massive temporary complex expanded around. Carthage City has since been renamed Tunis again, and has since become the capital of the Republic.

[i]Tunisian ethnic groups[/i] are quite unique. The majority of the European immigrants in the Republic left under General Hayley, who opted for an 'African first' rule. Together, the French, German and Nords fled to Gabes, Sfax and Skhira, respectively. While white men are the major ethnic group in central Tunisia, it is still majority Berber and Arab-Berber to the south and north, creating racial tensions in the Gulf of Gabes.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/24/Governorates_of_Tunisia.svg/200px-Governorates_of_Tunisia.svg.png[/img]

[i]Tunisian political districts[/i] are as followed:

1. Ariana
2. Béja
3. Ben Arous
4. Bizerte
5. Gabès
6. Gafsa
7. Jendouba
8. Kairouan
9. Kasserine
10. Kebili
11. Kef
12. Mahdia
13. Manouba
14. Medenine
15. Monastir
16. Nabeul
17. Sfax
18. Sidi Bouzid
19. Siliana
20. Sousse
21. Tataouine
22. Tozeur
23. Tunis
24. Zaghouan
[/center]
[/quote]

[quote]
[center][size=5]Algeria[/size]

[img]http://www.faqs.org/docs/factbook/maps/ag-map.gif[/img]

[i]Algerian cities[/i] remained relatively unchanged from previous rule. Immigrants spared Algeria from an already desperate housing situation from becoming worse: estimates are that 2.02 million housing units need to be built in Algeria to create a stable housing situation. Education is prime in Algeria, and with less terrorism than years before education has enrolled to close to ten million students. The population of Algeria stands at close to thirty five million, with a good twelve million of those under the age of eighteen.

[i]Algerian ethnic groups[/i] remain officially unknown. While Berbers and Arab-Berbers make up the majority, in the past Algerian law strictly prohibited census taking based on ethnic or religious purposes.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/Algeria_Wilayas-numbered.svg/500px-Algeria_Wilayas-numbered.svg.png[/img]

[i]Algerian political districts[/i] are as followed:

1 Adrar
2 Chlef
3 Laghouat
4 Oum el-Bouaghi
5 Batna
6 Béjaïa
7 Biskra
8 Béchar
9 Blida
10 Bouira
11 Tamanghasset
12 Tébessa
13 Tlemcen
14 Tiaret
15 Tizi Ouzou
16 Algiers
17 Djelfa
18 Jijel
19 Sétif
20 Saïda
21 Skikda
22 Sidi Bel Abbes
23 Annaba
24 Guelma
25 Constantine
26 Médéa
27 Mostaganem
28 M'Sila
29 Mascara
30 Ouargla
31 Oran
32 El Bayadh
33 Illizi
34 Bordj Bou Arréridj
35 Boumerdès
36 El Tarf
37 Tindouf
38 Tissemsilt
39 El Oued
40 Khenchela
41 Souk Ahras
42 Tipasa
43 Mila
44 Aïn Defla
45 Naama
46 Aïn Témouchent
47 Ghardaïa
48 Relizane[/center]
[/quote]

[quote]
[center][size=5]Morocco[/size]

[img]http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/images/africa/map-of-morocco.gif[/img]

[i]Moroccan cities[/i] remained relatively unchanged until European colonization by the Norwegians. While Tanier, Ceuta and Tetouan remain under Norwegian rule, most of the existing African population lives outside of the colony. Rabat and Casablanca hold over 2.43 million a piece, while other cities continue to have an immigration issue into those two cities. There is a large Spanish population in Al Hoceima, which is the major city that connects to Unity Island. Immigration increased dramatically after the Island was built.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b8/Morocco_ethno_1973_all.svg/1000px-Morocco_ethno_1973_all.svg.png[/img]

[i]Moroccan ethnic groups[/i] are almost completely Arabic or Berber. Aside from immigrants that account for under 5% of the population, Arabs and Berbers account for all of the inhabitants of Morocco. Under the rule of Tyran, many of these citizens were killed, especially in Oujda and Fes, which also gave rise to immigration to major cities.

[img]http://iguide.travel/illustrations/Morocco-4.png[/img]
[i]Regions of Morocco[/i] are as illustrated above.[/center]
[/quote]

[i]*classified*[/i]

[size="7"]Defensive Operations:[/size]

[size="6"]Operation Phalanx:[/size]

[b]Phase 1: [/b][i]Creation of Thermite bomblets with Krakotoa technology: [/i]

This explosive device was designed to play a role in covert operations, as a small but extremely powerful device that can disable tanks, vehicles, or even a warship. The device can be used underwater, at high altitudes, and in snow, hail, sleet, or any form of weather.

The copper plate at the end of the weapon is the difference between regular C4 and an anti-vehicle device.

When detonated, it becomes a huge melted copper bullet, which can pierce certain thicknesses of steel armor.

[b]Phase 2: [/b][i]Off shore defense:[/i]

Off the shore about 40 miles, boeys have been programmed with sonar systems along with sensors above waters along with a high definition camera set on top of it. Each boey will be placed 1.75 miles awat from one another. Multi-layer SONAR systems and sound listening radios have been placed 2 miles out even further on the bottom of the ocean. The two miles inbetween have depth charges. 2.2 miles closer to shore there is a layer of thermite bomblets that will be electronically controlled. All of these systems will be run underground in a secret location in Melilla, Morocco.

[b]Phase 3: [/b][i]On shore defenses:[/i]

There will be a construction of a massive mile long sea wall, varying in height, with its tallest point being 50 feet. Each section of the wall is 20 feet thick, and made of rebar reinforced concrete. It will be 450 feet away from shore. Openings to allow soldiers to pass through will be made every 20 feet. 120mm mortar defenses will be placed inside the wall. Every other mile, a 150mm SKC/28 canon will be placed with a 127mm SKC/32 canon placed 200 feet away from the turrets. M230 Chain guns will be placed within the wall and used for anti infrantry.

Civilians will be allowed to pass through an opening gate every mile. These will be Closed at DEFCON 3. The beaches will be laced with heavy mines meant for anti-armor and anti-personnel purposes
including krakatoa mines. These mines will have pressure sensors on them to go off when the weight above them changes. They will also have a radio transmitter to activate them. This way, they can lay dormant underneath the sand so tourists can still enjoy the beaches without any danger to their safety. It also prevents typical mine clearing procedures from working, since the mines can be held off on being activated until the main forces are ashore.

In addition, the beaches were configured to be fortified quickly at a moment’s notice. As such, thousands of Czech hedgehogs and other obstacles were manufactured for this purpose. They were to also to be placed across the Madeira Islands.

[b]Phase 4: [/b][i]Foothold Fortresses:[/i]

Massive fortresses measuring 100m long, 100m wide, and 60m tall will be built within the international borders of Carthage. 500 fortresses will be build along the borders. They are comprised of at least five “bunker systems” that will be interconnected with each other through an network of underground tunnels. They, as in all the other parts of the line, will provide necessities and infrastructure, such as power generators, independent ventilation systems, storage, distribution systems, etc.

In each direction, a M230 chain gun will be placed with 90 degree openings on the windows. At DEFCON 3, S-400(SAM units) will be placed at the fortresses. The fortresses will be armed with MRLS- Multiple Rocket Launching System.

MLRS provides massive amounts of firepower on the battlefield. Designed to have a longer range and greater lethality than enemy artillery systems. With a range of up to 300 kilometers using the most modern ATACMS (Army Tactical Missile System) class rockets, the MLRS can hit targets before they even think about being ready to fight a battle. With the capability of only one MLRS launcher, which can carry 12 rockets, to blanket a square kilometer with fragmentation warheads, the MLRS is designed to act as a stand-off front-line assault vehicle to take out entire enemy formations of troops or vehicles.

Spotting platforms will be hidden with observation cupola closer to the borders. Their entryways as well as the area surround the spotting positions will be lined with krakatoa technology. Surveillance devices will be deployed across the entire border with even gaps to be done efficiently

Sandbags and pill boxes will be placed in the fortresses for easier deployment for wartime. Like the beach, the border will be mined with krakatoa mines. These mines will have pressure sensors on them to go off when the weight above them changes. They will also have a radio transmitter to activate them.
Interposed alongside the lines, observation posts, flak towers, dragon’s teeth, communication networks, shelters, etc. will be established.

[b]Phase 5:[/b] [i]Flybot – Fly shaped Robot for Reconnaissance[/i]:

The Flybot, a new robotic reconnaissance fly may help keep a more soldiers, and others out of harms way. The "flybot", which can fit on a fingertip, is made of lightweight carbon and weighs less than a pin. Ultimately, the teams working on the project have developed its own fabrication process, and using laser micromachining, researchers cut thin sheets of carbon fibre and polymer.

These will be produced for the next several years for special forces missions until they can be mass produced.

[b]Phase 6:[/b] [i]Continued Progress[/i]

Pre-constructed pillboxes for troops will be constructed along the border as well, but they will be camouflaged and dug into the earth to lower their profiles, granting troops more cover against enemy forces. A tunnel system in the northern part of the country near the border and extending fifty miles in will also be constructed.

a SOSUS network throughout the Kingdom of Cathage and extending further in certain places to give the nation advance warning on incoming vessels and threats.

With the threat of nuclear war ever imminent, the Kingdom has begun a process of hardening all military and civilian electronics against EMP blasts. Estimated completion time for military hardware and installations is 1.5 years, while estimated completion time for all civilian hardware and installations is five years. Obviously new equipment, civilian and military, built after this point will be EMP proofed.

*classified*

[b]Development of Thermobaric Weapon – Explosive Fuel-Air Bombs[/b]

Thermobaric weapons, or fuel-air bombs, are predominantly filled with either an aerosol or powder of a high explosive mixture. The bomb has 2 charges, the first to blow away the casing and release the aerosol cloud, and the second to detonate the cloud. This 2 stage method renders the size of the blast to be drastically larger in diameter than conventional high explosives, which dramatically increases the shockwave and heat created by the explosion.

Also known as vacuum bombs, they are also used on building and caves because of their ability to collapse structures. The shockwave and subsequent dramatic overpressure created by the intense heat of the explosion draws in oxygen so fast that it literally sucks in anything in its radius, be it cave walls or walls of a structure.

Smaller versions are also being developed for more widespread usage, icnluding applications from hand grenades to rocket launchers

[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Ministerefinacealger.jpg[/img][/center]

Economic Development Programs:

Project Dry Desert

Project Dry Desert is a program established by the Minstry of Internal Affairs to promote construction of wells and reservoir tanks in all the desert villages of the Carthaginian region. Ministry of Internal Affairs has been ordered to hereby ban closure and leveling of any pond, tank or such water reservoir to facilitate any construction of buildings.

---------

Wine in Carthage:

Carthaginian Wine uses Clairette and Ugni blanc have become the dominate grape varieties with some smaller plantings of Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Mouvedre and Syrah. Carthaginian wines are characterized by their overripe fruit, extremly high alcohol and low acidity. The grapes often go through a short fermentation process and are bottled after little to no oak aging. Most are made in the Algerian/Moroccan region:

Coteaux de Tlemcen
Monts du Tessalah
Coteaux de Mascara
Dahra hills
Coteaux du Zaccar
Médéa
Aïn Bessem Bouria

[quote] [center][size="5"]Libya[/size]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Ly-map.png[/img]

[i]Libyan cities[/i] are generally overpopulated along the Gulf of Sidra and Mediterranean Sea. The influx of immigrants, mostly Berbers, created a national housing crisis that was left unchecked by the previous Libyan government. Tripoli's population stands at 3.21 million, almost double what it was fifteen years ago. Darnah and Tobruk have close to .800 million inhabitants each, while Surt recently surpassed 1.01 million. Hundreds of thousands live in cramped houses, but the job market is saturated as well. One popular practice in the cities is to build a large complex, fit a thousand people in a space intended for five hundred, and have them each make an impromptu assembly line. When finished, they go outside and spend two hours in the city to relieve themselves and eat, then come back to sleep.

The government has plans to rebuild out of the regional shortage in housing in Libya.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Libya_ethnic.svg/500px-Libya_ethnic.svg.png[/img]

[i]Libyan ethnic groups[/i] are majority Berber. Across the Mediterranean Sea is a 97% Berber population, including the new immigrants from the old Republic. However, Touaregs inhabit the east and Tebou to the south, creating a conflict in places like Al Jawi and Sabha where the Berber population is low.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/LibyaNumbered.png[/img]

[i]Libyan political districts[/i] are as followed:

* 1 Ajdabiya
* 2 Al 'Aziziyah
* 3 Al Fatih
* 4 Al Jabal al Akhdar
* 5 Al Jufrah
* 6 Al Khums
* 7 Al Kufrah
* 8 An Nuqat al Khams
* 9 Ash Shati'
* 10 Awbari
* 11 Az Zawiyah
* 12 Banghazi
* 13 Darnah
* 14 Ghadamis
* 15 Gharyan
* 16 Misratah
* 17 Murzuq
* 18 Sabah
* 19 Sawfajjin
* 20 Surt
* 21 Tarabulus (Tripoli)
* 22 Tarhunah
* 23 Tubruq
* 24 Yafran
* 25 Zlitan
[/center] [/quote]

It was an undeclared but official turnover of Libya from Rebel Army to Carthage.

Edited by Sargun

[b]<Classified//>[/b]

[size="5"]Operation Swarm[/size]

Standard doctrine by Carthage is essentially the "outside threat" doctrine: there is no threat in Africa large or close enough to warrant a pre-emptive strike or special dedication to a specific nation. Therefore, in an effort to preserve the homeland, [i]Operation Swam[/i] was devised. [i]Operation Swarm[/i] is the advanced anti-air, anti-missile, and anti-support defense systems designed and implemented in Carthaginian defenses to supplement the existing anti-sea or anti-land installations. [i]Operation Swarm[/i] is divided into two theatres - stationary and mobile - and three systems in each theatre: the CIWS system, laser system, and SAM system. The CIWS and SAM systems were divided into two sub-systems for further organization and operation.

Research and development for Operation Swarm was done in cooperation with Artemis Global and Carthaginian scientists and engineers. Construction for the most valuable equipment has been contracted out to Artemis Global.

[b][size="4"]Stationary Theatre[/size][/b]

[i][size="3"]Stationary Missile CIWS system[/size][/i]

Of the two stationary CIWS under development, the missile system had significantly less funds put into it. There was, however, already a system to base the missile platforms off of and in order to cut costs the existing system was simply improved. The [i]SM-RAM[/i] CIWS has an effective range of 8.04km, carries twenty-one rolling airframe missiles that have blast fragmentation warheads, and uses three guidance systems - passive radio frequency/infrared homing, infrared-only, and infrared dual mode with radio frequency. The main improvement, other than the range of the missiles, is that it also needs no external information to engage threats and can respond within seconds to a target appearing within 15km. Each [i]SM-RAM[/i] CIWS has camoflauge. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_Airframe_Missile"][1][/url]

[i][size="3"]Stationary Gun CIWS system[/size][/i]

The gun CIWS cost four times as much as the missile to develop but is four times as accurate. The [i]SG-RAM[/i] CIWS is the solution to infantry attacks on military bases; [i]SG-RAM[/i] is a quick-to-field anti-projectile system that can fire 2,000 HEIT-SD (high-explosive incendiary tracer, self-destruct) rounds per minute that explode on impact with the target and thereby extremely reduces risk of collateral damage in close-combat situations. The [i]SG-RAM[/i] can detect a rocket or mortar within three seconds and in less than a single second guarantee at least two hits. In testing, twenty [i]SG-RAM[/i] CIWS defeated more than one hundred and five live attacks involving over a dozen missiles each. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_CIWS#Centurion_C-RAM"][2][/url]

[i][size="3"]Stationary Laser system[/size][/i]

The [i]Poseidon laser[/i] is a stationary, high-powered laser capable of shooting down artillery rockets, artillery shells, and low-flying cruise missiles. The heat from the laser is capable of weakening and destroying artillery rockets and shells before they hit their target, while low-flying cruise missiles will lose structural integrity needed to continue flight. [i]Posidon lasers[/i] are chemical lasers and require large amounts of energy, but can interept targets almost instantly. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_High_Energy_Laser"][3][/url]

[i][size="3"]Stationary SAM anti-ballistic system[/size][/i]

The [i]S-SAM-3[/i] is a stationary SAM site used to detect and fire on incoming ballistic missiles and low-Earth orbit satellites. The [i]S-SAM-3[/i] sites were developed specifically to fire Lightweight Exo-Atmospheric Projectile (LEAP) kinetic warheads with an operational range of close to 600km and a flight ceiling of 300km. To guide the missiles, several systems were combined into a GPS/INS/semi-active radar homing/passive LWIR seeker guidance system. [i]S-SAM-3[/i] was part of a competition of anti-missile systems and has shown the best results out of all six systems. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIM-161"][4][/url]

[i][size="3"]Stationary SAM anti-air system[/size][/i]

While anti-ballistic missile systems were relatively easy to design, more R&D was put into the [i]V missile[/i]. The [i]V missile[/i] is an extremely fast, powerful, and short-medium range AA missile developed to be launched from stationary sites. With a speed of Mach 4.8 the [i]V missile[/i] can close the operational range of 60km swiftly. The [i]V missile[/i] can target targets up to 37km in the air, and uses three types of RADAR and unique radio control systems to score hits. An anti-stealth variant is being developed that can quickly respond to experimental anti-stealth RADAR techniques. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA-2_Guideline#Missile"][5][/url]

[b][size="4"]Mobile Theatre[/size][/b]

[i][size="3"]Mobile Missile CIWS system[/size][/i]

The system that the stationary missile CIWS was based off is the [i]MM-RAM[/i] CIWS. The [i]MM-RAM[/i] CIWS has an effective range of 8.04km, carries twenty-one rolling airframe missiles that have blast fragmentation warheads, and uses three guidance systems - passive radio frequency/infrared homing, infrared-only, and infrared dual mode with radio frequency. The main improvement, other than the range of the missiles, is that it also needs no external information to engage threats and can respond within seconds to a target appearing within 15km. Each [i]MM-RAM[/i] CIWS is equipped and integrated into each ship's sensors but has a backup to use it's own in case of severe attack. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_Airframe_Missile"][1][/url]

[i][size="3"]Mobile Gun CIWS system[/size][/i]

The naval variant of the gun CIWS is the [i]Midfielder[/i] CIWS. Each [i]Midfielder[/i] has an effective range of 2km and fires 4,700 rounds per minute. The fully-automated [i]Midfielder[/i] can track twenty-two targets at once and generate a threat picture to identify the closest threats and fire accordingly. The tracking radar of the [i]Midfielder[/i] can also identify and respond to electronic countermeasures and clutter defenses like chaff. Further, an extremely high-definition camera is used to help provide a visual fallback in case of heavy attack. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goalkeeper_CIWS"][6][/url]

[i][size="3"]Mobile Laser system[/size][/i]

The [i]Thunderbolt[/i] laser is the mobile chemical oxygen iodine laser (COIL) mounted on an AC-130 gunship. Specifically, the [i]Thunderbolt[/i] is the codename to the series of four COILs mounted on an AC-130 gunship. While initially weighing 12,000 pounds per laser, new development in carbon fiber technology specifically implemented for this program - costing tens of billions of dollars - allowed the entire [i]Thunderbolt[/i] to be lowered to just 16,000 pounds total. The [i]Thunderbolt[/i] defeated several ground targets from the air in testing and has extreme accuracy but there are some issues involving jitter. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Tactical_Laser"][7][/url]

[i][size="3"]Mobile SAM MANPAD system[/size][/i]

The mobile SAM anti-air system was designed to create the next generation of MANPADS. The result was the [i]MSPAD[/i]. The [i]MSPAD[/i] is an Mach 2 MANPAD with a range of 9.5km and a ceiling of 5.5km. The shaped charge with pre-fragmented jackets, combined with the adaptable proximity fuze, gives it full effectiveness against a wide variety of targets and reprogrammable electronics allows it to engage attack cruise missiles and UAVs. Each [i]MSPAD[/i] can be carried in all climate zones and is is extremely durable. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RBS-70"][8][/url]

[i][size="3"]Mobile SAM Naval system[/size][/i]

The mobile SAM Naval system was designed to create a special new missile designed to be launched from submarines for both defensive or offensive missions. The result is the [i]MIDAS[/i] short-range missile. A [i]MIDAS[/i] is stacked with four missiles per torpedo tube and does not emerge from a capsule but is instead launched directly from the tube. There is an effective range of 22km and can fire against helicopters, small or medium-sized surface vessels, and coastal land targets. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDAS_(missile)"][9][/url]

Edited by Sargun

• 2 weeks later...

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Sargun_Peaceheart/antiair.png[/img]
[i]Anti-air defence sites placed on all borders.[/i]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Sargun_Peaceheart/antisea.png[/img]
[i]Anti-sea defence sites, with heavy missile installations to fire heavily munitioned short-range missiles at targets.[/i]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Sargun_Peaceheart/antiland.png[/img]
[i]Anti-land defence sites placed on the southern borders; all citizens travelling in and out must go through a checkpoint at one of these sites.[/i]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Sargun_Peaceheart/nuclear.png[/img]
[i]Nuclear weapons sites.[/i]

Edited by Sargun

Anti-air defenses as well as Anti-land defence sites will be placed on the Eastern border as well. We shall also prepare Man Portable Air Defense System (MANPADS) that will be deployed whenever DEFCON 1 is reached to the borders.

Toonami will also be broadcasted as its own channel from now on.

**CLARIFICATION**

Still in DEFCON 5

Edited by Acca Dacca

[center][size=4]CRN Sargun Unveiled[/size]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Sargun_Peaceheart/crnsargun.png[/img]
[i]The Carthaginian Royal Navy Carrier Sargun as it was being finished in the Artemis Terror Mountain base.[/i][/center]

Ever since the destruction of the [i]RRN Pyotr[/i] in the unfinished Republic-Nod war, the Peaceheart Royal family has had an incomplete navy and carrier group and thus by extension the nation of Carthage. Because of the internal unrest before, during, and following the war, plans were never made to create another one - or so it was believed. As revealed in new declassified files by the Peaceheart family, [i]Artemis Global[/i] was tasked with creating and building the [i]CRN Sargun[/i], the flagship of the Carthaginian Royal Navy and now largest aircraft carrier. The [i]CRN Sargun[/i], named after the late King Sargun, who was killed by Nod terrorists, has been equipped with currently classified anti-ship and anti-air measures but there have been comments from both [i]AG[/i] and Carthage that there are extensive measures that will be determined in new war games with a yet-to-be-announced nation.