Quite the Journey

Moufassa

Another insignificant micro passes on and is absorbed by a larger alliance... not surprising

May your time in LoSS serve you better

58 members is hardly a "Micro" alliance. Especially considering yours isn't too much larger. They may not hold that many anymore, but they did not too long ago. They are also some of the most honourable and anything BUT insignificant. In my more than 3 years on Planet Bob, rarely have I seen a group of people who's acts speak so loudly, yet are covered so quickly, under the guise of "just another small alliance." You'd be better off to remember that sometimes the big names aren't the ones you should be paying attention to. I may have not have gotten along with these folks when they first decided to break off of my former alliance to go out on their own, but they have proven themselves to be truly good folk. Every last one of them. They stick to their guns, no matter what. Next time you make a back-handed comment about a group of people, remember that it is small, dedicated, and good groups of men like them that actually do things on this planet that are worth remembering.

To FUCN, since I ranted so long, you know pretty much where I stand on you guys, but I will expound on that:

You folks, the original 7 at least, were not on the best terms with me when you first formed that alliance, I wasn't about to stomp you guys, but I wasn't about to sign a treaty with ya either. Over this last year and 2 months, I have had my opinion changed, as with Schattenmann, and others, about who you are.

I have, through your acts, realized just what kind of people you are, and you are good folks. I wish you'd have kept flying that boat and doing jobs, though I realize that there is a time when you have to ask yourself, is it worth it right now? And when you ask that, it probably isn't.

For that, I am glad that you chose to go to the League of Small Superpowers, as they are close friends of the Browncoats, and have been good folks for years, and as such, our good relations with FUCN will be able to continue to live on through LoSS.

To you now-standing members of FUCN: May your future be bright, as your past has been. May you never forget who you are, or what you are, and may you prosper.

~Asriel Belacqua,

Prime Minister of the Browncoats

I must say that I really appreciate what you said there Asriel and I want you to know that I will always have your back and the FUCN-to-LoSS members will always stand in what we believe in and what FUCN stood for.

You are a great guy and I wish BC the most of luck and if you *ever* need my help, just ask and I will be there for you guys.

Another insignificant micro passes on and is absorbed by a larger alliance... not surprising

May your time in LoSS serve you better

I want to take a moment to apologize for my abhorent behaviour and comments. In a moment of frustration with something completely unrelated, I let a minor concern get overblown and took it out here in a horrible fashion. I'd like to personally apologize to everyone in FUCN as well as their allies and LoSS.