The Athens Daily

AironthFlamewing

OOC: they are NOT hydroelectric PP's what it is is basically a building the size of a warehouse next to the water with a pump system built in that pumps the water heats it and sends it to turbines to make electricity.

I realize that what i stated is the definition of an HPP however the construction is not what you naturally think(like a dam) and furthermore they are not underground tunnels, the trench network extends from bunker to bunker nothing is underground.

Edited by graniteknight

OOC: Sargun, its still hypocritical as is the americans "Krypton" which was released in a post in a single day and no public documentation of development was ever made

OOC: That is a joint British/American project, and it was announced a long time before it launched, on the old boards. 3 months (RP) to be exact.

As for my shelter, I should have made it clear that it is being constructed. Furthermore, I see no harm in saying something has been happening for a short while, providing it isn't some kind of godmod or quick cheeky attempt to prevent yourself from getting rolled. Clearly, this isn't.

If you want to build an underground city, give it 6 months AT LEAST. Otherwise, build a large underground shelter and give it 30 days.