The Rise of the Grecian Empire

AironthFlamewing

"It is with great pleasure today that I, Alexandros II King of Greece do announce the full stabilization and empowerment of the Greek government. It is also to be noted that we initially do claim Turkey as part of the Greek Empire. However further policy will dictate that colonisation is frowned upon by world powers. In addition to this announcement I decree the mass expansion and conscription of Greek men and teens into the Greek Army, increasing its standing size to 350,000. Further the Greek Navy will be expanded, Greek shipbuilders will construct 1 Aircraft Carrier and 2 destroyers. this operation will take 15 days(Real time) to finish.

Edited by graniteknight

"We welcome this new nation to the world stage, and hope that with a new leader this region can prosper.

It should be noted it was my decision to transfer Turkish lands to Greece, as I feared for their stability. It does thus not compromise this new nation's stance on colonialism, and despite their opinions being against ours, we respect their wishes. All the best."