How large is your nation?

Fistandantilus

How much infra do you have?  

223 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive alway been wondering if it was only larger nations that were active on the forums, or is it a mix of all sized nations. Well, lets find out. How much infa do you got and how long have you been playing?

Ive been playing for just over 200 days, and have a decently sized nation at 4k infa.

Haha, just a reminder: THIS IS A POLL ON INFRA, NOT NS.

Edited by Fistandantilus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, quite terrible. 513 days old and simply horrid. I was quite apathetic, you see, and only just yesterday really decided to pay attention to my nation. So I finally got my trades back up, all on the Brown team, and I bought some Improvements that will help me grow. I should be back to my previous size in no time!!

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Yes, quite terrible. 513 days old and simply horrid. I was quite apathetic, you see, and only just yesterday really decided to pay attention to my nation. So I finally got my trades back up, all on the Brown team, and I bought some Improvements that will help me grow. I should be back to my previous size in no time!!

Seriosly? Sorry to hear it, wars can do that.

Dude I had to restart my nation and I grew back fast. Im almost at your infra. :awesome: I started CN on January 18th so you do the math for hong long I've playing.

Dude I had to restart my nation and I grew back fast. Im almost at your infra. :awesome: I started CN on January 18th so you do the math for hong long I've playing.

Well, I was around thirty thousand NS before the third Great War, so I might still be quite strong if it hadn't happened.

Seriosly? Sorry to hear it, wars can do that.

Well, the war just destroyed my interest. I was ZIed and most all of my tech was taken, so I was left with bloated bills on account of my land, so I just didn't feel like playing it anymore. On top of that I was forced to lose my Factories, so production pretty much disappeared.

It was me playing !@#$%* and us suddenly getting into a massive war that renewed my interest in CN. So I guess getting killed over there is a good thing.

Edit: I forgot that's censored. Ah well.

Edited by Esau of Isaac