The Amazing Survivalist Alliance Race

Jack Diorno

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found this to be quite ignorant - the way it's being played off as a joke does not match up with the actual comments made

I think you can guess what Im going to say...

I do rule over you. I see your point now.

I am ruled by no man. However, a man is defined by the company he keeps.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Brilliant post, Jack. Would read again. Lol TOP and lol MHA. Especially shameful is how the latter managed to wiggle out of a treaty with a year long cancellation clause. It was miraculous how that treaty disappeared with NPO's surrender.

I don't usually make or support charges of E lawyering, but those two did some amazing wiggling to be able to come out on top.

Wasn't it just? Of course no alliance has ever had all of their treaties declared null and void by surrender terms and then suddenly this practice comes along solely for the benefit of MHA. What incredible coincidence.

As for wiggling to come out on top, how about "please don't cancel your treaty with us, there's a war coming and since we'll probably end up on different sides can we just treat it as an NAP so you won't end up potentially attacking us? You know, just for old times sake and all that". Sound familiar?