The Amazing Survivalist Alliance Race

Jack Diorno

Oh yeah? Well you are an idiot and I will destroy you. Also, Purple is not a irrelevant or a failed alliance! We are a mighty group of people, who under my guidance, are capable of great things.

What is this alliance "Purple" that you speak of?

Mad King Stumpy is it?

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an idiot.

At least Im not gonna get destroyed.

What is this alliance "Purple" that you speak of?

Mad King Stumpy is it?

Do not question my rule, sir. Purple is a united body which follows my rule and it will remain so.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

So you agree you're an idiot?

If I am you gotta admit giving me a job doesn't look so good for you. Also, no u.

I'm gonna take "Brood" for our bloc name, is that cool?

Yeah dude, no problem.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Responding in the serious manner TOP and MHA have is just as silly as well.

Fine, I'm glad we agree that our response was silly and is therefore the same demeanor as the OP, making all accusastions of TOP overreacting...silly.   :v:

Better spawn some more overlords. That many "ke's" wont get you very far. Not against Purple at least.

We have so many overlords we do not know what to do with them.

No, actually we do know what to do with them: Destroy you.

Also my "ke's" are sufficient, as I have plenty of moles within purple, ready to disrupt your alliances and enact mass cancellations upon my signal. You have no chance.

Fine, I'm glad we agree that our response was silly and is therefore the same demeanor as the OP, making all accusastions of TOP overreacting...silly.   :v:

YOUR RESPONSE IS SILLY DUE TO THE SILLYNESS OF THE OP, THUS COMPOUNDING THE SILLY. TOP IS NOW #1 IN CN IN SILLY. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, STAT COLLECTOR?

And how many of your loyal subjects have to face the headsman for not being sufficiently loyal subjects? Daily average.

Well, obviously at first it was a pretty high number. I mean, there were people spelling my name wrong, and obviously they had to go. It was probably around 5,000 or so, give or take a few thousand. Now a days its just a couple show trials a day, just to remind people who's in charge. It also gives the people something to look forward to.

PS - You are an idiot and I will destroy you.

All of the idiots.

Oh man, what a true post. I wish I had been as clever as this cupcake guy. Too bad hes such an idiot and has to be destroyed, really is a shame. (Seriously though I lold)

@Chron - OH YOU, YOU ARE SO CRAZY! EVERYONE KNOWS OVERLORD'S CANT MAKE OFFENSIVE ACTIONS.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

@Chron - OH YOU, YOU ARE SO CRAZY! EVERYONE KNOWS OVERLORD'S CANT MAKE OFFENSIVE ACTIONS.

Only because you're an idiot and will now not be able to foresee how they shall be used in destroying you!!!!!!11!

TOP: Number one collector of number one stat collections.
Oh noes.

Between treaty cancelling and stat collecting, TOP really is....Head and shoulders above the competition!

Edited by Chron

Only because you're an idiot and will now not be able to foresee how they shall be used in destroying you!!!!!!11!

I am so sick of addressing your idiocy and await the day that you are destroyed!

Also, congratulations TOP for being the silliest alliance in the history of silly stats. The numbers just dont lie. Also, you are idiots, etc.

I am so sick of addressing your idiocy and await the day that you are destroyed!
Bring it, I await the mass cancellations caused by your idiocy.
Also, congratulations TOP for being the silliest alliance in the history of silly stats. The numbers just dont lie. Also, you are idiots, etc.
Brilliant Political move, hail, moving on...

Only an idiot would be.

Ill take that as a compliment coming from the King of all Idiots.

Can we cut out the middle 19 or so pages of this thread and leave it how it was always meant to be?

I think we can. Once again I applaud myself for saving an absolutely horrid thread. Go me.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

I am so proud of my contributions to this thread.

You should be. Now that you have angered the Brood, all of purple shall suffer for your recklessness.

Idiot and TOP cancels treaties when they arent convenient anymore (apparently).

I think we can. Once again I applaud myself for saving an absolutely horrid thread. Go me.

Your meager successes pale before my grand accomplishments, though.

Edited by Chron

Well, obviously at first it was a pretty high number. I mean, there were people spelling my name wrong, and obviously they had to go. It was probably around 5,000 or so, give or take a few thousand. Now a days its just a couple show trials a day, just to remind people who's in charge. It also gives the people something to look forward to.

PS - You are an idiot and I will destroy you.

Big mistake, you must always make the newest bloody orgy more spectacular than the previous, otherwise, there will always come someone to replace you that will adhere to that ideal.

I prefer to hold games myself, let the gamblers bet on who's going to die first, survive longest or something, keep nobles and such occupied with decadense and depravity is always a winner.