The Amazing Survivalist Alliance Race

Jack Diorno

The OP apparently is unwilling to concede that his allegations toward TOP were incorrect. Further, he has gone so far as to admit on IRC that he did not do proper research on the matter at hand before posting, but he is unwilling to admit to this on these forums. Given the OP's claims that he is swamped by queries regarding this topic, I'll give him some time to own up to his errors before I resort to simply dumping the pertinent logs into this thread.

A few words of advice to the OP: if you wish to create a thread making significant negative implications about an alliance and you do not wish it to be labeled as blase slander, I suggest you put in the time to research the information before making the thread. Of course, such won't be necessary if the simple intent of your post is to slander.

Sounds like Jack touched a nerve...

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats what Jack is trying to do as well.

Man up now, I believe we were speaking of beverages.

Or are you a mass-brew type of person? Looking for the kinds of beer with the least amounts of flavor, perhaps ones imbibed with lime to cover the horrible taste? Come on, you're quickly losing my manspect.

Man up now, I believe we were speaking of beverages.

Or are you a mass-brew type of person? Looking for the kinds of beer with the least amounts of flavor, perhaps ones imbibed with lime to cover the horrible taste? Come on, you're quickly losing my manspect.

Far from it; however that is not the topic of this thread. I seem to remember it being something about a list of cowardly survivalist alliances, with TOP being on top (hah!) of said list. Feel to create a new thread in the appropriate area or find me on irc if you wish to discuss brew.

Edited by willirica

They are annoyed I didn't discern between chaining and non chaining treaties.

As there is no public record of canceled treaties I am asking alliance leaders instead. Everyone can be happy I guess, and I won't have to deal with the threat of a log dump.

Until I make my amazing log dump race thread.

This is the typical muckraking and revisionist sensationalism Mr. Diorno is known for...

Wild, spurious claims tied together by the barest threads of relevance. MHA withdrew from Continuum; so did many other alliances. We had our grievances and complaints and they went unheeded. You try to make the MHA complicit in some sort of cowardly conspiracy to save our pixels when in reality we lost a bulk of them defending our brothers in the trenches just like you and Athens did. Surviving and thriving are what alliances function to do; its why Londo maintains a diplomatic corps to keep your pixels and everyone flying the Athens AA from zero infrastructure.

Saying we rendered no assistance to NPO is a damned lie; we did not do anything that contravened the letter of the treaties we were obligated to uphold. We defended NPO from spurious attack, doing so on four separate occasions. If this brand of journalism - incorrect-to-fact loaded with more conjecture than evidence - is the type we must swallow on Planet Bob, we shall be all the worse for it.

This is the typical muckraking and revisionist sensationalism Mr. Diorno is known for...

Wild, spurious claims tied together by the barest threads of relevance. MHA withdrew from Continuum; so did many other alliances. We had our grievances and complaints and they went unheeded. You try to make the MHA complicit in some sort of cowardly conspiracy to save our pixels when in reality we lost a bulk of them defending our brothers in the trenches just like you and Athens did. Surviving and thriving are what alliances function to do; its why Londo maintains a diplomatic corps to keep your pixels and everyone flying the Athens AA from zero infrastructure.

Saying we rendered no assistance to NPO is a damned lie; we did not do anything that contravened the letter of the treaties we were obligated to uphold. We defended NPO from spurious attack, doing so on four separate occasions. If this brand of journalism - incorrect-to-fact loaded with more conjecture than evidence - is the type we must swallow on Planet Bob, we shall be all the worse for it.

You're just mad Jack saw through your cover story.

HE IS NOT A MAN TO CONTAIN THE TRUTH, MR. TANIA

Far from it; however that is not the topic of this thread. I seem to remember it being something about a list of cowardly survivalist alliances, with TOP being on top (hah!) of said list. Feel to create a new thread in the appropriate area or find me on irc if you wish to discuss brew.

You're the one that started off about the beer, broceratops. If you can't deal with the heat, stay off my lawn. As for the notion of TOP being a cowardly survivalist alliance, sure thing boss.

I hear we also run from babies, girly men, and people whose name begins with "Al". Al Gore, Al Bundy, Al Borland all terrify my precious infrastructure to the core.

You're the one that started off about the beer, broceratops. If you can't deal with the heat, stay off my lawn. As for the notion of TOP being a cowardly survivalist alliance, sure thing boss.

I hear we also run from babies, girly men, and people whose name begins with "Al". Al Gore, Al Bundy, Al Borland all terrify my precious infrastructure to the core.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 490,139 Attacking + 311,850 Defending = 801,989 Casualties

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 490,139 Attacking + 311,850 Defending = 801,989 Casualties

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 505,602 Attacking + 230,547 Defending = 736,149 Casualties

I went to ZI and back. What's your point?

They are annoyed I didn't discern between chaining and non chaining treaties.

As there is no public record of canceled treaties I am asking alliance leaders instead. Everyone can be happy I guess, and I won't have to deal with the threat of a log dump.

Until I make my amazing log dump race thread.

Try again, Jack. You didn't own up at all. What treaties say is of utterly paramount importance as to whether or not those treaties were violated, a fact that I don't believe many will disagree with.

Edited by Crymson

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 505,602 Attacking + 230,547 Defending = 736,149 Casualties

I went to ZI and back. What's your point?

For your guys size thats less that a week of war, and he has been around for 961 days? and you 1000?

Also what infra level did have before going to ZI?