• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top.pngThe Order of the Paradoxtop.png

Cancelled within 5 days of partner being attacked

MDoAP with TPF, IRON, OG, NPO, MCXA, NATO, Valhalla - Continuum

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54723

Notified of cancellation on Apr 18 2009 – 2 days before Karma war starts with NPO’s DoW

MDoAP with Valhalla - The Crown of the North Compact

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54926

Notified of cancellation on Apr 22 2009 – 2 days before Karma war starts with NPO’s DoW

Might want to put that one back in the calculator :P

Does this not include the War of the Coalition? Because if memory serves correct NPO held an MDP or higher treaty with STA that was either canceled or not honored during that time.

Also, Jack Diorno, you're awesome for doing this. Although I agree that having TDO and GPA on here is a bit silly considering they don't even have any military-level treaties to cancel/not honor.

If there is another mistake feel free to tell me instead of beating around the bush.
Notified of cancellation on Apr 18 2009 – 2 days before Karma war starts with NPO’s DoW

Notified of cancellation on Apr 22 2009 – 2 days after Karma war starts with NPO’s DoW

This is the part I put in bold in my first quote. April 18 and April 22 cannot both be 2 days removed from the same day.

what are you waiting for? That protectorate with NSO? haha

I thought our formal protectorate was meant to remain private because you guys don't like to be seen signing treaties in public. I always thought it was odd because I figure TOP is more likely to be attacked if people don't know you guys are protecting us.

Does TOP even care who they sign treaties with or do they just collect and discard them at will?

Good basic summary of TOP foreign policy.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris