A Call To Arms!

Mrx67

From the DHP wires:

At approximately 11:40 pm last night, Gasturnian forces launched a pre-emptive strike against the forces of

Quickamokalinstinbon. Details of casualties are sketchy at the moment but the Foreign Ministry is reporting that the assault thus far has been successful. We've been told that the President is scheduled to hold a press conference shortly followed up by a press conference from the Foreign Minister. Stay tune.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of Gasturnia,

My fellow Gasturnians,

Late last evening I gave the the order to strike against another nation. This was a nation that did not follow diplomatic protocol. This was a nation hell bent on mayhem and destruction and though we tried to seek a peaceful recourse with this nation to improve relations that could benefit both nations they continously disrespected us. As young independent nations, we must depend on each other to strive in this world. Trust and respect must come hand in hand and if you do not respect another nation then you must suffer the consequences. We did not ask for this war, we only asked for respect which the nation of Quickamokalinstinbon did not provide. This state of conflict could have been avoided if the nation of

Quickamokalinstinbon had followed diplomatic protocol. I will mourn those brave soldiers who have died so far and I hope that further confrontations will be avoided. I have instructed the Foreign Minister to cease further military action until a response from our enemy is made. A twenty-four hour cease fire is implemented on our side. We will wait for a response. Goodnight, and God bless Gasturnia.

PRESIDENT MRROBOTO WELCOMES HOME OUR DEPLOYED TROOPS!

What a victorious day this has been! President MRROBOTO was personally on the scene as our deployed troops came home from a victorious campaign against those who would see us harm. But with victory must come the unyeilding sound of those who gave their very freedom for this victory. The president welcome alive as well as fallen troops back to our land. An excerpt of his speech will be made in the upcoming days.

• 1 month later...