Nation Was Banned

Beno95

Today my Nation Bosna I Hercgovina, Ruler Beno95. Was banned/deleted. I know why, and I am not here to beg the CN Moderator/Admin Team to Un-Ban me or Un-Delete me, as I know that is not possible. What I will ask, is for Approval to make an New Nation? If this is not possible, then I want to Thank You for your time.

My nation was deleted because I had friends that play CN sign on from my computer and I signed on from there computers few times. I was warned and I believe I that they didn't sign on from my computer anymore, nor did I use there's to sign on CN.

Thank You,

-Beno

You'll probably want to give this forum a visit: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=22

Probably won't do him any good. He violated the ToS by letting his friends sign onto their CN accounts on the same network that he had signed onto his with. CN Staff generally don't give any quarter over that. It's more "B&, kthxbai!"

Probably won't do him any good. He violated the ToS by letting his friends sign onto their CN accounts on the same network that he had signed onto his with. CN Staff generally don't give any quarter over that. It's more "B&, kthxbai!"

I got warned once, and since then I haven't let any one but my own nation sign in from my computer. I also didn't log in from any one else computer. I don't want my Old Nation back as I know I wont get it back, It was deleted "If it possible then can I get it back?" :). There is a Rule about that and No Deleted Nations Will Be Back. All I'm asking is if I could be allowed to make an New New Nation. If not, then I'm going to go over the CN TOS once more, and then try to Appeal.

Edited by Beno95