One more bite in the path to fullness

KaiserMelech Mikhail

Message to Jerusalem, Rebel Army:

We would like to make a state visit to discuss an important issue. If you will allow it, prince Vlad would like to travel to Jerusalem to lead diplomatic negotiations. We thank you for your time.

Love,

Sultan Mikhail Stein

The prince was quickly brought to the office, where FM Hazzan was waiting. "I think I can say that we both hate long and drawn out formal welcomes and negotiations. So let us get to the point, shall we? What do you wish for us to do or to sign?"

"As you probably don't know, as it has not been released yet, our ventures to create a river port have failed miserably," Vlad began, "in your protectorate, there is a suitable area to construct a second port. We were wondering if we could, um, have it?"

"Do you mean the rest of Pakistan? We've offered it to you before, and you can still have it if you wish."

"Killer," Vlad simply said. "Now about your price, we gave you a goat for the first transaction, what do you wish for this more valuable trade?"

"Killer," Vlad simply said. "Now about your price, we gave you a goat for the first transaction, what do you wish for this more valuable trade?"

"To get the transfer paperwork on the table, signed, and done with in the next five minutes." Mohamed said with a chuckle.

"To get the transfer paperwork on the table, signed, and done with in the next five minutes." Mohamed said with a chuckle.

"You," Vlad said, "are a man I would like to work with in the future." Taking some parchment and a quill out of his suitcase, he set down to write the treaty in the nicest calligraphy he could.

Western Balochistan Transfer Treaty

Act One: Transfer

Rebel Army shall relinquish sovereignty of their protectorate in Balochistan to Marscurian Pakistan.

Signed for Rebel Army:

Signed for Marscurian Pakistan:

Prince Vladimir Stein, Chief Diplomat of Marscurian Pakistan

"Voila," Vlad said, handing over the document, "short, sweet, and to the point."

"You," Vlad said, "are a man I would like to work with in the future." Taking some parchment and a quill out of his suitcase, he set down to write the treaty in the nicest calligraphy he could.

*Treaty*

"Voila," Vlad said, handing over the document, "short, sweet, and to the point."

"Likewise, I've enjoyed working with you."

Signed for Rebel Army:

Mohamed Hazzan, Minster of Foreign Affairs

"Now, I have a little while to relax for awhile. Feel free to lurk around the country if you wish."

The final document, encased in Quetta, Marscurian Pakistan:

Western Balochistan Transfer Treaty

Act One: Transfer

Rebel Army shall relinquish sovereignty of their protectorate in Balochistan to Marscurian Pakistan.

Signed for Rebel Army:

Mohamed Hazzan, Minster of Foreign Affairs

Signed for Marscurian Pakistan:

Prince Vladimir Stein, Chief Diplomat of Marscurian Pakistan

OOC: This is now open to the public.