CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and I know which is the Queensland Republic and which is the World Protectorate, but the way the words are positioned, it makes it look like the grey portion is labelled as the Queensland Republic. Fooled me until I actually thought back and remembered what had happened over the last couple weeks.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

I was going to say something but nevermind... Anyway

Update: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/509/iatupdate15.png

Executive Minister- Query me Idk where the old antacrtica base was. Also in response to which thread is the legit one... which map is being updated, and by extension which thread reflects the RP more closely?

Using this link, the Base was the 'protrusion' on the antarctic coast that is exactly due north of the G of Groenlandia's PENIS.

Turn the Republic of Spain into a Carthaginian protectorate. I'm holding it for the RPer, who is caught up in SATs at the moment.

This is also incorrect. The Republic of Spain agreed to return the territory to being a Scottish protectorate should they be unable to continue the RP. This territory does not belong to Carthage.

This is also incorrect. The Republic of Spain agreed to return the territory to being a Scottish protectorate should they be unable to continue the RP. This territory does not belong to Carthage.

If sargun moved ICly to make the territory a protectorate that is what they map has to reflect; regardless of what the OOC or IC wishes of the former land holder. Until scottland contests the protectorate its not my place to intervene.

Edit: If there was no IC move on the part of sargun, or scottland has contested the land we can go from there to figuring out what should be done mapwise.

Edited by iamthey

You and I know which is the Queensland Republic and which is the World Protectorate, but the way the words are positioned, it makes it look like the grey portion is labelled as the Queensland Republic. Fooled me until I actually thought back and remembered what had happened over the last couple weeks.

Just in case you missed it. If you say you're working on it, I'll shut up about it.

Update: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7206/iatupdate18.png

EM: Check to see if thats right.

Sorry, but its above the G in groenlandia... that little stub thats pointing to the left.

Although, if its alright with everyone else, if you could just retcon and say its on those three little islands between where the real base is and where you put the Nod base I would love you long time.

Sorry, but its above the G in groenlandia... that little stub thats pointing to the left.

Although, if its alright with everyone else, if you could just retcon and say its on those three little islands between where the real base is and where you put the Nod base I would love you long time.

I have no problem with this ret-con. Not significantly affecting anyone anyway.

Just in case you missed it. If you say you're working on it, I'll shut up about it.

Oh sure I can fix that (didn't see the original request).

If sargun moved ICly to make the territory a protectorate that is what they map has to reflect; regardless of what the OOC or IC wishes of the former land holder. Until scottland contests the protectorate its not my place to intervene.

Edit: If there was no IC move on the part of sargun, or scottland has contested the land we can go from there to figuring out what should be done mapwise.

If you want to make things more complicated than necessary, so be it. All nations that form from my protectorate agree to return to protected status should they disband, and they post this in their DoE (otherwise I do not allow them to take the territory). I have contested this IC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=71351

I didn't see it in the DoE.

Anyway, Penchuk took back Galicia and Extremadura, I'll be protecting the rest. Yes, I did RP it, and yes I did say that Galicia and Extremadura were both Scottish when I RP'd it.

:)

Edit: Socotra (Golekh island off Somalia) is mine now. <3

Edited by Sargun

So Penchuk now controls all of Spain? Or just the northern portions of the former RoS (In addition to the party he already controlled)?

Edited by iamthey