WHITE PEACE of Aeonic Imperium

thaisport

harmfulannouncecopy.jpg

WHITE PEACE Officially begins at AFTER Update tonight.

As of 12:01am October 11th 2009, we will be at WHITE PEACE with Aeonic Imperium.

All Members on BOTH sides are to peace out of their respective wars.

Again Harmful does not believe in surrender terms or any stipulations. White Peace is the standard for all our wars.

My Respects to Itsuki-Sama for leading a small alliance and having the courage to fight an alliance of Harmful's size when few would dare. I wish AI members all the best in the future.

Signed,

Chairman of Harmful - Thaisport

Executive Director - Lonewolfe

Edited by thaisport

u spelled my name wrong....

My Respects to Istuski-Sama for leading a small alliance and having the courage to fight an alliance of Harmful's size when few would dare. I wish AI members all the best in the future.

awesome spelling broski

Edited by Itsuki Koizumi

harmfulannouncecopy.jpg

WHITE PEACE Officially begins at AFTER Update tonight.

As of 12:01am October 11th 2009, we will be at WHITE PEACE with Aeonic Imperium.

All Members on BOTH sides are to peace out of their respective wars.

Again Harmful does not believe in surrender terms or any stipulations. White Peace is the standard for all our wars.

My Respects to Itsuki-Sama for leading a small alliance and having the courage to fight an alliance of Harmful's size when few would dare. I wish AI members all the best in the future.

Signed,

Chairman of Harmful - Thaisport

Executive Director - Lonewolfe

" It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer. "

Huzzah for white peace

o/ AI for not only taking on MHA, but getting curbstomped at the same time by an alliance 5X bigger then them (Frostbite)

o/ AI for not only taking on MHA, but getting curbstomped at the same time by an alliance 5X bigger then them (Frostbite)

It's no biggy. we went into the war knowing our fate. Respect to MHA for putting up a fun war, and finally allowing me the chance to hit hisk.

He would never join you... :rolleyes:

(tibs)" Folger never told you who I was."

(itsuki)" He told me enough, he told me you were a traitor!"

*Tiberius shocks everyone with his next statement* " No Itsuki, I am your...mother."

" NOOoOOOoooo THATS IMPOSSIBLE!"

" I can have a DNA check if you want."

" I'll never- Wait, what?"

Edited by Lysander