ANZUS Conference

Californian

A meeting amongst the ANZUS treaty members was to be held in Auckland, New Australia. Terra Australis and the American Confederation were notified immediately. In addition, letters were sent to the leaders of the British Empire and Canada asking them to arrive in Auckland.

OOC: If you come please RP yourself so that you arrive and get to the conference room. Also, Mergerberger (Canada) has limited activity until later so we will start the meeting without him but he can join the meeting when he gets back.

"I have been informed the delegation from Terra Australis' plane ran into some problems. They will be delayed but told us to go ahead with the meeting. Canada also will be delayed so I was told, however I think we can proceed," stated PM Steve Irwin.

"If you've been watching the news, you'll notice Russia has gotten out of it's civil war and cozying itself up to China. I don't know about either of you, but I don't care for communism and for those two beasts to be on cordial relations puts a wrench in things. The fact they really didn't like each other in the Cold War so many years ago was advantageous and helped dismantle the USSR. As a result, I think we need to ensure our safety and well being by getting closer to our allies, who we may have to rely on in the near future.

I know Britain has been on good terms with both New Australia and the American Confederation, therefore I would like to motion for their inclusion into the ANZUS. This would only strengthen our ties and make us stronger. Of course, what are your opinions on this matter?"

"Well damn, someone's eager"

The King chuckled. "Indeed.

Considering I am mutually tied to both you and the Confederation, Britain is practically in the bloc already. Consider this as just our 'official' admission." replied the King, smirking.

The Duke crumples to the ground and groans under the weight of the heavy servicemen, "Get these men off of me" He shouted and as he was released he showed his royal ring and sceptre to the Americans

"The reason I am here gentlemen is because of Russia and China, they are a danger to the freedom of the European Peoples as a whole and although the Duchy does have official relations with Russia in the form of a Non Aggression Pact, We feel that the Russians are not to be trusted" the Duke states flatly after recovering from the blows to his body from the agents

Edited by graniteknight

"The Duke crumples to the ground and groans under the weight of the heavy servicemen, Get these men off of me He shouted and as he was released he showed his royal ring and sceptre to the Americans"

OOC: Speech marks around narrative.. tee hee. :awesome:

The Duke crumples to the ground and groans under the weight of the heavy servicemen, "Get these men off of me" He shouted and as he was released he showed his royal ring and sceptre to the Americans

"The reason I am here gentlemen is because of Russia and China, they are a danger to the freedom of the European Peoples as a whole and although the Duchy does have official relations with Russia in the form of a Non Aggression Pact, We feel that the Russians are not to be trusted" the Duke states flatly after recovering from the blows to his body from the agents

The agents didn't move. "Show us your invitation; this is closed to ANZUS, Canada, and Britain."

"The Pole smiles gently and shows his invitation to the American man, the invitation was written on British stationery and came from Buckingham Palace, The King invited me because he valued and wanted my opinion as a member of continental Europe against the threat of the Russian Menace"

OOC: Again with the quotes

IC: "The British didn't organize this, the Aussies did," one agent grunted, getting off and letting the Duke up, but keeping his hand on the man's neck, gripping hard enough so he couldn't escape.

Jefferson walked over to the door and knocked three times. There was a pause before the second agent knocked back five times.

"Intrusion," Jefferson said, placing his hand on a P2000 at his hip.

"The Pole smiles gently and shows his invitation to the American man, the invitation was written on British stationery and came from Buckingham Palace, The King invited me because he valued and wanted my opinion as a member of continental Europe against the threat of the Russian Menace"

OOC: Facepalm. I never signed such an invitation, not that I have the permission to anyway.

The Polish Man stood and frowned gently, I have just received word that I am needed at my capital, something about economics and windfarms, gentlemen if you excuse me I will let you get back to your meeting.

The agent didn't weaken his grip. "Not so fast, old man. Let's see the Brit's thought on you first."

The second agent called inside, "We got a fellow claiming to have been invited to the meeting by the British king. Claims to be the Duke of Poland."

The Duke stood before everyone present with a look of shame on his face. Poland is afraid my friends, Poland is terrified of the Russian threat. For Years, Poland has been the one who has been first to fight in all the great wars. Now with the advances of the Russians and Chinese The Polish people have come before you and look for protection. that is why I came here, to beg and plead for support.

Edited by graniteknight