Another new alliance?

Look tech deals aren't the key, you're wrong. A great alliance needs to be/have: well organized, have a good number of members, an IRC channel, and a flag. If it has this before the DoE, then it will flourish. Tech deals shouldn't take place in an alliance.

Zavarei you're making a fool of yourself I gotta talk to you later.

BTW: Recession, This alliance is kick $@!... If you want more members I could probably do some convinving of my friends here.

Odd, I remember seeing someone starting tech deals when they are at 100 NS and managed to jump up to around 3,000 NS within a month of tech dealing. Then jumped about 2,000 NS on their second month of tech dealing.

When your alliance gets larger (if it ever does), then nations with large amount of tech are going to find themselves spending oh, maybe $22 million or more when they are at 1400 tech just for 100 tech instead of $3 million.

And remember, it's never polite to try to recruit members and brag in other alliances' DoE. Maybe I should spam your members' inbox with recruitment messages sometime.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd, I remember seeing someone starting tech deals when they are at 100 NS and managed to jump up to around 3,000 NS within a month of tech dealing. Then jumped about 2,000 NS on their second month of tech dealing.

When your alliance gets larger (if it ever does), then nations with large amount of tech are going to find themselves spending oh, maybe $22 million or more when they are at 1400 tech just for 100 tech instead of $3 million.

And remember, it's never polite to try to recruit members and brag in other alliances' DoE. Maybe I should spam your members' inbox with recruitment messages sometime.

Look that doesn't help the alliace just the individual.

Simply; LOL. The Individual is a part of the alliance, therefore anything helping them helps the alliance. >.>

Anyway. Once again best of Luck with the alliance The Reccesion.

Edited by President S O

If your alliance is completely filled with crappy individuals, then your alliance is going to be crappy. If the individuals grow slow, then the alliance is going to grow slow.

To Whitestar,

The reason i attacked yall is because of all this nonsense, you spam in our DoE thread basically, and try recruiting in our DoE thread, i will not ever pay your alliance reps, and i dont care who attacks me because of it. All i have to say is you better have alot of money :) You have shown a lack of respect and class to Xalphite Guardians.

Good Day, Signed

SiLeNt HuNtEr

Edited by SiLeNt HuNtEr

Sigh... you all have it wrong,

And remember, it's never polite to try to recruit members and brag in other alliances' DoE. Maybe I should spam your members' inbox with recruitment messages sometime.[/qoute] This only helps the alliance become stronger in the game not overall. An alliance is no different then a clan, giuld, group and etc. Those types of things give people a sense of accomplishment within the alliance. To make an alliance truely great, you want everyone to have fun. Fun is the key, not activity, tech deals, NS not any of that. If you as the leader can provide a fun filled and positive aura for your members, then they will provide the same back, with the exception of certain individuals. So instead of trying to analysis, pick apart and break it down, why don't you try and congratulate or support XG?

PS: I don't even have a clue who these guys are, so if you think I'm choosing friends, please think again. HF trying to rip me apart to. :D

The amount of fail going on here being shown by these n00bs is absolutely astounding. Just, wow. :facepalm:

In other news.

KanyeWest2.jpg

"Yo Xalphite Guardians, I'm really happy for you and imma let you finish, but White Star is the best alliance of all time. OF ALL TIME."

I lol'd. :v:

Good luck to you guys. But "di-"... doesn't that mean two? Hmm...

note: does anyone else miss the old :lol: smiley? :(

note pt2: It's called something else now... >_> nvm haha :laugh:

Edited by KahlanRahl

Simply; LOL. The Individual is a part of the alliance, therefore anything helping them helps the alliance. >.>

Anyway. Once again best of Luck with the alliance The Reccesion.

That is true, but if you start an alliance and promise tech deals the members will leave after they get rich. Look I'm tired of this argument. How about we say that we're both right...

Thanks on your great advice an all. But we will be doing tech deals and funding our nations. We have a nice active body on our forums that is going well for us. But something amazed me today, I offered White Star peace and they took it. But SiLeNt HuNtEr decides to leave because of it. Everyone is welcome to join #XGuard on irc. :)