Another new alliance?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this guy... Look i'm kind of a n00b, but I feel sorry for him okay just give him a break. I mean atleast he's making an attempt to apologize.

PS if anyone is a tech buyer i'm a tech seller, so lets make a deal nation name Isariv Palace.

PPS Great alliance guys, I really like the name. If I wasn't a member of Hydra I'd join if you sent me info.

tech deal's don't flourish an alliance :huh: .

Well be that the case, how did my nation strength go from 155 to about 2000 in one day. If each of your members does that then in theory your alliance would flourish. Along with getting more members though.

Look tech deals aren't the key, you're wrong. A great alliance needs to be/have: well organized, have a good number of members, an IRC channel, and a flag. If it has this before the DoE, then it will flourish. Tech deals shouldn't take place in an alliance.

Zavarei you're making a fool of yourself I gotta talk to you later.

BTW: Recession, This alliance is kick $@!... If you want more members I could probably do some convinving of my friends here.

Congrats on DoE.

Look tech deals aren't the key, you're wrong. A great alliance needs to be/have: well organized, have a good number of members, an IRC channel, and a flag. If it has this before the DoE, then it will flourish. Tech deals shouldn't take place in an alliance.

BTW: Recession, This alliance is kick $@!... If you want more members I could probably do some convinving of my friends here.

Wow what a kiss a$$.

If you think that tech deals aren't important to growing an alliance, you need to have your head examined. :rolleyes: