The Brisbane Agreement

Bundeskanzler

"How old are you? Your Lowness? Really? You are being protected by people far from your home with resources that are not readily available. Your government has handled things horribly and you still look to insult others. You find that you cannot trust anyone outside of New Anglica but you still cant find a reason why people wont come to help you when you cant even find it within yourself to apologize when you are wrong. Its hard to believe that people like you still think that you stand for what is right. The land was perfect without you and ever since you came to power these terrorists have come to cause chaos.

Singing peaceful songs in a sheltered environment. My people are in check and are loyal to me. hard ot say for you who is being attacked by some of the most peaceful people in the world. I sing these songs because people need to hear them because I know what it is like out there. I can only sing because people like you wont allow me to do anything further.

I'll take that apology now if you are willing...Otherwise, if you wish to continue...by all means.

"We only insult those that deserves to be insulted. The land was not perfect, for if it were, it would not have been hit by a nuclear missile in the first place. If it was perfect, the Lady Protector would not have resigned. If it was perfect, there would have been no cult. No, nowhere is perfect but only in the minds of those who wish to think it so when it suits them.

You said people like us wouldn't allow you to do anything. Then, why did you not attempt to help us when all the killings were happening? Why did you not attempt send a bit of aid when we needed it? That is because in the deepest part of your heart you are nothing but a hypocrite, who only uses words to hope for peace while doing absolutely nothing.

There is no need for an apology. What we say is the truth."

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Funny how fast Pravus Ingruo becomes a Hypocrite. Supporting global imperialism as long as it isn't in YOUR backyard." -President Uberstein
It's sad really, nations like Pravus Ingruo, who do not support imperialism in America, supports American Imperialism elsewhere. Where is your reason in this?
"You whined about New England turning it's protectorate into territories in the past and other foreign nations colonizing parts of America. Now you are supporting American imperialism in other continents when the imperialist nation is sitting north of your protectorate in North America? Ironic, you are such a hypocrite.

Oh, and when Great Lakes State's Legislative is operating again, I will make sure to pressure the Legislative into economically sanction New Anglica." -Frank Swater, temporary president of GLS

It is unfortunate that the leaders of your countries all seem to have acquired acute reading disorders that do not allow them to comprehend the simplest of messages. We will try and dumb it down for you.

We do not support New Anglica's actions in the Australian continent. We have strongly recommended to them, as a neighbor and ally, to remove themselves from the situation multiple times, both in public and in private. We do not support imperialism in any form.

However, the bonds that tie American countries together are thicker than any ideology. While nations are fully within their rights to attempt to punish New Anglica diplomatically or economically, we will not tolerate, both as a neighbor and an ally, any military action against New Anglica on the North American continent.

As for trade, you are half a world away, minus the GLS, who do not count as they are so incompetent. Boycotting New Anglican trade goods is such a huge sacrifice for you and your people, I'm sure. As a close North American neighbor, we trade heavily with the New Anglicans, and it would unfairly punish our people and economy by cutting off trade relations with them. We have already stated our displeasure with their actions and said that we do not support it, what more is needed?

Finally, you are asking us to condemn imperialism with imperialism. An aspect of imperialism is forcing your views and way of doing things on others. While we do not agree with New Anglica's actions, we are not their parent, nor their protector. They are a sovereign nation who can do as they please. If they choose to ignore our advice, they will suffer the consequences, but we shall not force them to do anything. Telling us to fight imperialism with imperialism makes you all the true hypocrites.

Does this statement include any forces they have outside of the American Continents?

If you choose to attack New Anglican forces in the Australian continent, we will not send forces against you. We have recommended that they remove themselves from the situation, and if they do not, the blood of their fallen will be on their hands. However, if you attempt to bring war to the North American continent, you will be met with the full and unyielding fury of our armies, and we will fight to the last man to push you off the continent.

Edited by Pravus Ingruo

The Silhouette read transcripts of message intercepts with delight. Eventually, after he had had time to think, he sent a short message to President Bryson, outlining the plan that needed to be executed, in short order.

The New South Wales fleet of Corvettes, based in Sydney, steamed north at full speed. Any vessel travelling to or from the Queensland Republic would be blockaded and re-routed to the nearest NSW port.

"We only insult those that deserves to be insulted. The land was not perfect, for if it were, it would not have been hit by a nuclear missile in the first place. If it was perfect, the Lady Protector would not have resigned. If it was perfect, there would have been no cult. No, nowhere is perfect but only in the minds of those who wish to think it so when it suits them.

You said people like us wouldn't allow you to do anything. Then, why did you not attempt to help us when all the killings were happening? Why did you not attempt send a bit of aid when we needed it? That is because in the deepest part of your heart you are nothing but a hypocrite, who only uses words to hope for peace while doing absolutely nothing.

There is no need for an apology. What we say is the truth."

Har, I say. HAR! You chose who you wanted to help you. Why we'll never know, but you simply didnt allow others to help and then surrendered out of the blue for no reason other than not wanting to try anymore. You have done nothing for your people.

Are you just throwing out words now? Hoping to hit home with me? I've done much more for my people and the efforts in peace then you. I have spoken and I am prepared to act.

I feel being apologized to by someone who just spits things out without thinking isnt an apology worth recieving. What you say is ignorant and far from the truth.

Har, I say. HAR! You chose who you wanted to help you. Why we'll never know, but you simply didnt allow others to help and then surrendered out of the blue for no reason other than not wanting to try anymore. You have done nothing for your people.

Are you just throwing out words now? Hoping to hit home with me? I've done much more for my people and the efforts in peace then you. I have spoken and I am prepared to act.

I feel being apologized to by someone who just spits things out without thinking isnt an apology worth recieving. What you say is ignorant and far from the truth.

Privately, President Tom Dobbs had a fit of laughter over someone using the word "har"... not once, but twice.

It is unfortunate that the leaders of your countries all seem to have acquired acute reading disorders that do not allow them to comprehend the simplest of messages. We will try and dumb it down for you.

We do not support New Anglica's actions in the Australian continent. We have strongly recommended to them, as a neighbor and ally, to remove themselves from the situation multiple times, both in public and in private. We do not support imperialism in any form.

However, the bonds that tie American countries together are thicker than any ideology. While nations are fully within their rights to attempt to punish New Anglica diplomatically or economically, we will not tolerate, both as a neighbor and an ally, any military action against New Anglica on the North American continent.

As for trade, you are half a world away, minus the GLS, who do not count as they are so incompetent. Boycotting New Anglican trade goods is such a huge sacrifice for you and your people, I'm sure. As a close North American neighbor, we trade heavily with the New Anglicans, and it would unfairly punish our people and economy by cutting off trade relations with them. We have already stated our displeasure with their actions and said that we do not support it, what more is needed?

Finally, you are asking us to condemn imperialism with imperialism. An aspect of imperialism is forcing your views and way of doing things on others. While we do not agree with New Anglica's actions, we are not their parent, nor their protector. They are a sovereign nation who can do as they please. If they choose to ignore our advice, they will suffer the consequences, but we shall not force them to do anything. Telling us to fight imperialism with imperialism makes you all the true hypocrites.

If you choose to attack New Anglican forces in the Australian continent, we will not send forces against you. We have recommended that they remove themselves from the situation, and if they do not, the blood of their fallen will be on their hands. However, if you attempt to bring war to the North American continent, you will be met with the full and unyielding fury of our armies, and we will fight to the last man to push you off the continent.

"If you will not allow anybody to force the end of Imperialism with ACTION, then you are actively supporting the imperialist actions of New Anglica yourself. If you will not boycott their products, blockade their waters, and physically stop their imperialism, then your words and stances have no meaning. As far as I am concerned, Pravus Ingruo is run by cowards who do nothing but defend their continental brethren no matter how high their crime, making them an accomplice to that crime. When there are words saying one thing and actions speaking another, I tend to look at the actions. Until Pravus Ingruo takes actual action to stop the Imperialism besides the use of strong words, and continues to defend New Anglica with their actions, I view them as supports of American Imperialism abroad." -President Uberstein

Edited by BaronUberstein

The Kingdom of Cochin deplores the colonialism promulgated by New Anglica and upheld by Queensland thus destabilizing Oceania, one the most peaceful and stable parts of the world. We condemn this imperialist move by an American nation when American nations act so vigorously to prevent outside influences in their continent. The Kingdom of Cochin bans all New Anglican and Queensland businesses from operating in Cochin.

That being said, we believe it is a matter under the influence of Oceanic nations to do as they see fit. We do not see any blame in Pravus Ingruo who have maintained a consistent position that though they deplore this incident and would remain neutral if any entity saw fit to act against New Anglica in Pacifica would interfere forcefully if the aggression was carried over to North America. We see that as true to their established policies.

The Kingdom of Cochin offers its non-military support to the Hanseatic Commonwealth if and when they seek to reestablish their nation.

Rest assured, we have no intention of pursuing any quarrel further than it needs to go.

The Kingdom of Cochin deplores the colonialism promulgated by New Anglica and upheld by Queensland thus destabilizing Oceania, one the most peaceful and stable parts of the world. We condemn this imperialist move by an American nation when American nations act so vigorously to prevent outside influences in their continent. The Kingdom of Cochin bans all New Anglican and Queensland businesses from operating in Cochin.

That being said, we believe it is a matter under the influence of Oceanic nations to do as they see fit. We do not see any blame in Pravus Ingruo who have maintained a consistent position that though they deplore this incident and would remain neutral if any entity saw fit to act against New Anglica in Pacifica would interfere forcefully if the aggression was carried over to North America. We see that as true to their established policies.

The Kingdom of Cochin offers its non-military support to the Hanseatic Commonwealth if and when they seek to reestablish their nation.

Yuktobania will offer both non-military support,, and if the time so requires to do so, military action in reestablishing their nation.

***Private to Cochin and Yuktobania***

Thank you for your support in this matter, but we would prefer you stay out unless another non-Australian nation decides to get involved on the New Anglican side.

***End Message***

***Classified***

10,000 men are ready at a moment's notice to cross the border into the World Protectorate, along with 100 tanks and four squadrons (48 aircraft) of fighters and one squadron (12) of bombers.

More forces are slowly being trickled toward the border.

"If you will not allow anybody to force the end of Imperialism with ACTION, then you are actively supporting the imperialist actions of New Anglica yourself. If you will not boycott their products, blockade their waters, and physically stop their imperialism, then your words and stances have no meaning. As far as I am concerned, Pravus Ingruo is run by cowards who do nothing but defend their continental brethren no matter how high their crime, making them an accomplice to that crime. When there are words saying one thing and actions speaking another, I tend to look at the actions. Until Pravus Ingruo takes actual action to stop the Imperialism besides the use of strong words, and continues to defend New Anglica with their actions, I view them as supports of American Imperialism abroad." -President Uberstein

Once again, you need something like hooked on phonics, for you have a glaringly obvious reading problem. We said that we would not interfere with any actions taken in the Australian continent, and that the only ones we would stop would be actions taken against New Anglica on the North American continent. We have always been against foreign aggression and influence on the Americas above all, and that stance has come with action. We have never defended their actions, but we will defend our allies if they are attacked on their home soil.

Once again, you need something like hooked on phonics, for you have a glaringly obvious reading problem. We said that we would not interfere with any actions taken in the Australian continent, and that the only ones we would stop would be actions taken against New Anglica on the North American continent. We have always been against foreign aggression and influence on the Americas above all, and that stance has come with action. We have never defended their actions, but we will defend our allies if they are attacked on their home soil.

Privately, Alessandro Romano muttered, "I told you so."

"You obviously need reading comprehension help yourself, come back when you actually understand what my statement was saying. Your actions speak louder than your words." -President Uberstein

We stand bu our Oceanic brothers and demand that New Anglica leave the Australian continent. The Americas have no place here.

+++CLASSIFIED++++

The First and Second Fleets are to report to the Lakeside Homeport to await order.

I am hereby ordering 200,000 troops to stand at the ready, as will the Vulture, Phoenix and SkyHawk Squadrons of the Royal Air Force. You are to be prepared to invade at a moment's notice.

"You obviously need reading comprehension help yourself, come back when you actually understand what my statement was saying. Your actions speak louder than your words." -President Uberstein

Unlike the rest of the world, we choose our actions through diplomacy by actually talking to New Anglica to get them to change their path on their own, rather than trying to force them to change. Forcing them will do nothing, in fact it may even compel them to push back harder against what you want, therefore prolonging the conflict. If we convince them to change their actions based on seeing the error of their ways, they are less likely to repeat their mistakes in the future. While you choose to level ineffective sanctions, expel their ambassadors from countries they care very little about, and toss around threats of war, we instead are working both in front of and behind the scenes to help them realize the folly of their actions so they will want to change, instead of having change forced upon them.

Unlike the rest of the world, we choose our actions through diplomacy by actually talking to New Anglica to get them to change their path on their own, rather than trying to force them to change. Forcing them will do nothing, in fact it may even compel them to push back harder against what you want, therefore prolonging the conflict. If we convince them to change their actions based on seeing the error of their ways, they are less likely to repeat their mistakes in the future. While you choose to level ineffective sanctions, expel their ambassadors from countries they care very little about, and toss around threats of war, we instead are working both in front of and behind the scenes to help them realize the folly of their actions so they will want to change, instead of having change forced upon them.

"I'd love to live in a world where words worked that way, but I have yet to see a single example where saying please makes people give up something that is in their favor. You have been on the political battlefield long enough to know that action is what makes things happen, not just nice words with no spine to them. My observations stand." -President Uberstein.

OOC: What do you mean you people?

Also, I see a bit of talk, some more talk and even more talk.. and two actions of mobilizations and movements. All Angela can respond to and none of it infringing on her ability to respond effectively.

OOC: What do YOU mean you people.

Couldn't help myself

IC: Though we feel that New Anglica's ambitions are amiable, they may have taken their steps towards stabilizing Queensland from help to downright occupation. Though we understand why you have done what you do, sometimes it is best to help only how much is necessary, rebuilding without taking any say in the destitute nation's government. We would also like to remind everyone that this is EXACTLY the kind of situation that should be solved by diplomacy rather than violence. We aren't children here, and anyone could see that, unlike some others, this is a time to talk out your problems."