The Brisbane Agreement

Bundeskanzler

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Federation of Pravus Ingruo would like to remind foreign countries that any actions taken against New Anglica that go farther than economic or diplomatic will not be tolerated. As it is, our protectorate border with New Anglica remains open and trade continues, though we do repeat our recommendation to our neighbors to the north.

"You whined about New England turning it's protectorate into territories in the past and other foreign nations colonizing parts of America. Now you are supporting American imperialism in other continents when the imperialist nation is sitting north of your protectorate in North America? Ironic, you are such a hypocrite.

Oh, and when Great Lakes State's Legislative is operating again, I will make sure to pressure the Legislative into economically sanction New Anglica." -Frank Swater, temporary president of GLS

Edited by HHAYD

"Funny how fast Pravus Ingruo becomes a Hypocrite. Supporting global imperialism as long as it isn't in YOUR backyard." -President Uberstein
It's sad really, nations like Pravus Ingruo, who do not support imperialism in America, supports American Imperialism elsewhere. Where is your reason in this?

"Except they've stated multiple times they don't support it. Morons."

The Federation once again voices its strong recommendation that New Anglica remove itself from this situation, lest they find themselves isolated on the North American continent. We do not like foreigners interfering with our actions, let us not interfere with theirs.

"Morons."

"Morons."
The Federation of Pravus Ingruo would like to remind foreign countries that any actions taken against New Anglica that go farther than economic or diplomatic will not be tolerated. As it is, our protectorate border with New Anglica remains open and trade continues, though we do repeat our recommendation to our neighbors to the north.

If they don't support New Anglica's decision, then why continue to trade with New Anglica?

Does this statement include any forces they have outside of the American Continents?

To the leaders of New Anglica:

To settle this matter, I ask that as a third party who has previously been a state of the Hanseatic Commonwealth like the The Queensland republic, that the protectorate be handed off to us. The people will be taken care of, there will be no intruding on thier freedoms and a shared culture already exists between us and the nation in question. We will have an elected assembly that doesnt require any ethnic groups and treats them all equally

Your military would be able to remain there until a new state arises.

What say you?

From,

Queen Ava Jones of Acca Dacca

*Reply sent after notification of the message from the High Representative *

The last thing we want is to have a successor state ruling over us, crushing our soverignty. Especially from a little girl like you. Scram.

-Presidency of Queensland

*Reply sent after notification of the message from the High Representative *

The last thing we want is to have a successor state ruling over us, crushing our soverignty. Especially from a little girl like you. Scram.

-Presidency of Queensland

So...you chose someone half way around the world, didnt read the message, and insulted our Queen. Thank you.

Late in the day, a single letter would arrive in the government offices of Queensland. It had no return address and the envelope was crinkled showing just how far in the world it had come. Across oceans, continents, the far reaches of the land. One the front was nothing but a misshaped Hanseatic Feather drawn on the white paper. Inside, was a letter, scribbled out in elegant handwriting of a woman, and yet, there was a drop of madness to it as well.

My dear Sir or Madam,

I am sure you have no clue who I am or where I am from or how this letter even arrived at your door. Let me tell you, my name is Hannah Asgeirsson and in months prior to your selfish attack on Her Ladyship, I served as the second in command of all Hanseatic forces, both on land, sea, and in the air. When Her Ladyship followed a destiny down a path, which none of us desired I saw my countrymen flee to the corners of the world abandoning their people, abandoning this state, abandoning hope. Then Brisbane was nuked and you rose to power from this, you blamed Her Ladyship on this and this is where I lost all faith in this city and this country and I ran. But I never lost hope in Lady Sarah and as her Knight, as her First and only Knight I stayed true to her image.

Now, things have changed. This is a warning, in the coming weeks the Hansa. The Hanseatic Commonwealth, the true owners of the World Protectorate will rise again. I will lead them. I would suggest getting rid of your North American Queen, there is no such room for colonialism in Australia from America. Double standards and all love.

We'll be in touch.

-Hannah Asgeirsson

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

To the members of Queensland Republic:

Early today, you insulted me and my capability to establish myself as an authority in your lands. Well, looking at how I have been able to establish my own nation, and how you have turned to pitiful insults of ageism for no reason other than to disrespect me, I'm going to have to ask you to apologize. There was no reason for such an outburst and it was unneeded. Please retract your statement, as I was simply looking out for people of the same culture as mine.

Thank You,

OOC: As soon as I get back from vacation on Sunday I will be doing things that I hope that no country and no person will ever hope to do.

IC: East Anglica...The Yuktobanian government will not allow this colonialism to stand, I refuse to accept the takeover of Queensland by New Anglica. Especially when you stated that you would only persue relations with your immediate neighbors. (New England, Pravus Ingruo et. al,)

To the members of Queensland Republic:

Early today, you insulted me and my capability to establish myself as an authority in your lands. Well, looking at how I have been able to establish my own nation, and how you have turned to pitiful insults of ageism for no reason other than to disrespect me, I'm going to have to ask you to apologize. There was no reason for such an outburst and it was unneeded. Please retract your statement, as I was simply looking out for people of the same culture as mine.

Thank You,

*Reply*

It is needed, since we do not want a "successor" state sticking its nose into affairs in which they had no interest until the protectorate issue came up. We do not have the same culture, we do not have the same people, and we do not even exist in the same continent. We see no reason to apologize.

Now, please continue on with your doll games. Thank you, and have a nice day.

The Taeunas fleet will remain off shore of the QR, in international waters. We refuse to recognize the stewardship of New Anglica in this area, and stand ready to resist any attempt they may make to impose their authority. We also call on the other nations of North America to reign in this little ankle biter of a nation.

The Taeunas fleet will remain off shore of the QR, in international waters. We refuse to recognize the stewardship of New Anglica in this area, and stand ready to resist any attempt they may make to impose their authority. We also call on the other nations of North America to reign in this little ankle biter of a nation.

Impose? We fully accept the benevolent help of New Anglica. They are the reason we have not face genocide under the junta or the cult.

We did not help you for you were unreasonable, and you had already made your decision(in black mass). This is for the people, not for you. Letting Oceania become colonized would cause destruction in the land when people take it out. I gave a reasonable way to avoid such disaster. Again, resulting to pitiful insults. No wonder why your government failed.

We did not help you for you were unreasonable, and you had already made your decision(in black mass). This is for the people, not for you. Letting Oceania become colonized would cause destruction in the land when people take it out. I gave a reasonable way to avoid such disaster. Again, resulting to pitiful insults. No wonder why your government failed.

We are not being colonized, Your "Lowness". We are being protected from the Anglo-Saxon supremists and false Tintagylists who have attempted to commit genocide for one reason or another. All you are doing to singing peaceful songs in a sheltered environment, as the world burns around you. You seem to be blind to the fact that our government "fell" because of the bloody terrorist attacks of the "successors" to Lady Tintagyl, blind to the corruption that has spread on the originally peaceful ideology.

This goes for all those that opposes this protectorate: We are free, under the protection of New Anglica as we reorganize our government and our military. They will leave once we are complete again, without any imposing of their will. See the truth.

"How old are you? Your Lowness? Really? You are being protected by people far from your home with resources that are not readily available. Your government has handled things horribly and you still look to insult others. You find that you cannot trust anyone outside of New Anglica but you still cant find a reason why people wont come to help you when you cant even find it within yourself to apologize when you are wrong. Its hard to believe that people like you still think that you stand for what is right. The land was perfect without you and ever since you came to power these terrorists have come to cause chaos.

Singing peaceful songs in a sheltered environment. My people are in check and are loyal to me. hard ot say for you who is being attacked by some of the most peaceful people in the world. I sing these songs because people need to hear them because I know what it is like out there. I can only sing because people like you wont allow me to do anything further.

I'll take that apology now if you are willing...Otherwise, if you wish to continue...by all means.

What military? Unless you've started arming your troops with bows and arrows, I highly doubt you have much of anything left after the drubbing your bases took.

One last time, if any ships attempt to enter the coastal waters or the QR from Anglica or attempt to ferry supplies to Anglican forces, they will be deemed hostile and warned off. Should they not heed that warning, they will be dealt with harshly, as seen with the Dranagg transport.