CN IRC

Fort Pitt

If you are found to be in breach of the terms of this website or the Cyber Nations Community forums you will be subject to permanent removal from the game.

There is nothing in the legal documentation about communication from other sources, so no. CN rules only apply to the official forums (here), and the game. Anything outside from here is considered independent from Cyber Nations.

do these said rules forbid us to swear at other players on CN?

From the channel topic: "Talk about CN Politics, news, strategies, and just about anything in here, OOC and IC | Please don't spam, troll, or flame, and no offensive language"

I'd take these as general guidelines until a more official set is released and avoid any language you wouldn't be allowed to use on the CN forums.

From the channel topic: "Talk about CN Politics, news, strategies, and just about anything in here, OOC and IC | Please don't spam, troll, or flame, and no offensive language"

I'd take these as general guidelines until a more official set is released and avoid any language you wouldn't be allowed to use on the CN forums.

i dont swear and usually abide by the IRC chan topic. Just wondering if the "rules" of the CN mod can use IRC logs as a way to warn people for trolling

i dont swear and usually abide by the IRC chan topic. Just wondering if the "rules" of the CN mod can use IRC logs as a way to warn people for trolling

I doubt it. I'd that guess violations would get you kicked/banned from the channel instead.

Why would there be a need to discuss someone with a filtered name?

Vivi, Krausberg is Jazzy95 (and goes by just banned member-same thing without the numbers-on IRC), I think he's just worried about his own name. :P

Edited by Locke