UPN's Secksi New Cabinet

PurpleFlagwithouttext-1.jpg

Official Message From the Government of the United Purple Nations

Greetings fellow inhabitants of Planet Bob!

It is my pride and pleasure as UPN's New Minister of Foreign Affairs to announce the results of UPN's Government Elections for

the October/November of '09 term!

UPN's Government Cabinet are as follows:

Founder: Altheus

Chancellor: Hansarius

Minister of Foreign Affairs: King John

Minister of Internal Affairs: Becks For Dinner

Minister of Defense: DonVox

Minister of Finances: Kae Lee

Minister of Communication: Warlord Nazrag

Minister of Recruitment: Abdur

May these new Ministers honor the codes they have been elected to protect, protect those who are friend and ally, serve the people and the world toward the goal of peace and prosperity, uphold the duties they have been given, and may choose to do what is right as opposed to what is easy.

TL:DR Version: PURPLE IS SECKSI!:lol1:

Edited by King John Philos Vi

What are these "elections" you speak of? Aren't those negatively-charged particles?

When I need a new gov't member I just name one. And when I tire of one I throw him into the Great Pit of Invicta. Due to budget cuts we had to get rid of the man-eating gerbils down there, but it's still really cold and dank. You could easily catch a cold or something...

Seriously, though, congratulations to our good and true friends. :)

o/ UPN!

PS: But we still want Kae back. :P

What are these "elections" you speak of? Aren't those negatively-charged particles?

When I need a new gov't member I just name one. And when I tire of one I throw him into the Great Pit of Invicta. Due to budget cuts we had to get rid of the man-eating gerbils down there, but it's still really cold and dank. You could easily catch a cold or something...

Seriously, though, congratulations to our good and true friends. :)

o/ UPN!

PS: But we still want Kae back. :P

Your efforts to reclaim Kae are ill conceived and futile, but you can have Hans, he has that certain boyish charm you crave! :lol1: