A Light Shines...

RyanGDI

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no qualms from me here. just make sure your nations dont raid/declare wars on aligned nations and you really wont have problems. good luck ryan.

"For the duration of this treaty, the New Sith Order agrees to protect Task Force Alpha from any and all unprovoked attacks."

just dont provoke any attacks i guess :D

Edited by goldielax25

NSO...why? :facepalm: Well, good luck with that, you're going to need it. Maybe you can knock some sense into Ryan.

no qualms from me here. just make sure your nations dont raid/declare wars on aligned nations and you really wont have problems. good luck ryan.

"For the duration of this treaty, the New Sith Order agrees to protect Task Force Alpha from any and all unprovoked attacks."

just dont provoke any attacks i guess :D

This is like asking the sun to stop rising, you realize this, right?

While it has not always worked to our benefit, one of the Orders founding principles was that we were willing to give nations a second chance. We accept nations on ZI lists and hope to incorporate them into our community and we accept those that have been hard pressed to find a home in other alliances.

And we offer protection to those that would like to see themselves continue in the Cyberverse without the weight of their history upon their backs. A chance has been given, we hope it is not squandered or taken advantage of by others. Nothing more.

How original... <_<

Ok, on one hand, its Ryan, the one guy whos been messing up pretty much from the day he started his earlier Alliance. On the other hand, the guy still has the moxy to get up off the ground, dust himself off, and get going again. Call him a screw up but you got to admire the tenacity.

And NSO, good on ya.

Class move by NSO, It is my belief that Ryan could be a competent leader, if given the chance. NSO has stepped in and provided the chance with an abnormal codicil.I believe this is genius by whoever designed this in the NSO.

/me facepalms....

yep, thats all i got.

I fail to see the need for this. Quite honestly I believe all Ryan has ever needed was a guiding hand to help him avoid a few small pitfalls. I see no harm in helping him get on his feet. He's not a bad fellow in the least.

I'm guessing NSO is banking on Ryan_GDI doing something horribly stupid again so they'll have something to do themselves.

Actually, no. It is no secret (come to think of it, it is) that Ryan is a fairly good recruiter. Prior the war with VE, GDI had about 20-30 members. If he pulls that off on brown, the benefits the entire sphere, and as you all know, the NSO is committed to the brown team. So yes, that was among the main reasons we decided to do this. Besides the fact that several of us are also firm believers in protectorates.

Edited by Rebel Virginia