Caucasian Press Conference, Take 2

loannes

OOC: :awesome:

IC: A reporter for the CTNC stood up. "Excuse me sir, but recently a news team from here left to Austin, Texas to cover the Texas-Reich war. An excerpt of their coverage:

Between shots of the artillery, one reporter shouted, "This is not a good place to be! All out war at the Rio Grande! Casualties are still unknown at this point-oh, God, I did not know intestines were that color..." As the artillery commander opened fire, the reporter put on a French voice. "!@#$ guyz, we got ze missilez, zey are coming! Fire our !@#$!"

The cameraman said, "But I am le tired..."

"Well, then, take a nap. THEN FIRE ZE MISSILEZ!"

It seems that they aren't faring well. Don't you think you should call them back? Besides, things are relatively peaceful in Texas right now."

Edited by KingChris

OOC: :awesome:

IC: A reporter for the CTNC stood up. "Excuse me sir, but recently a news team from here left to Austin, Texas to cover the Texas-Reich war. An excerpt of their coverage:

It seems that they aren't faring well. Don't you think you should call them back? Besides, things are relatively peaceful in Texas right now."

"Hm? Ah, they're not my problem. Privately owned. Mr. Christian is convinced something's going to happen eventually, even though most of the action would have been in Asia."

"But the reporter did look a bit gorssed out after the Texan soldier's guts started spilling out. Also he began to pathetically imitate one of our officers. Don't you think he should be sent to a psych ward or something?

Although I must add, this particular clip of the broadcast has reach record high popularity ratings in Texas."

When viewing this after the press conference, James said, "Eh, who cares? It's Texas."

OOC: Press conference is still going on. Stop doing random stuff in my conference like I do to other people!

OOC: So turnabout isn't fair play? :P

IC: The freelance reporter grtted his teeth.

"Can we get back to what theis conference is SUPPOSED to be about, please?"

"And what is this press conference exactly about? Caucasia, life, and OTHER ASPECTS!"

A reporter from Disparu News Network stood up and turned towards the sea of reporters. "First off, I'd like to point out that theres a difference between the Disparuean head of state, the King, and head of government, the Chancellor. I believe that those two reporters (*points to the two unconscious reporters*) were referring to the Chancellor, not the King."

The reporters faced towards the front again. "Anyways, Elizabeth Dion, reporter for DNN. What is your stance on the recent misfortunes of a certain Caucasian gold mining company?"

"But the reporter did look a bit gorssed out after the Texan soldier's guts started spilling out. Also he began to pathetically imitate one of our officers. Don't you think he should be sent to a psych ward or something?

Although I must add, this particular clip of the broadcast has reach record high popularity ratings in Texas."

"That was imitating a very old video put on YouTube, called End of Ze World," James replied. "So, no, I think he's fine."

OOC: No, it's not. Messing with people's stuff for amusement is MY thing. <_<

"And what is this press conference exactly about? Caucasia, life, and OTHER ASPECTS!"

"Non-existent news channels from non-existent nations don't count as the other aspects."

A reporter from Disparu News Network stood up and turned towards the sea of reporters. "First off, I'd like to point out that theres a difference between the Disparuean head of state, the King, and head of government, the Chancellor. I believe that those two reporters (*points to the two unconscious reporters*) were referring to the Chancellor, not the King."

The reporters faced towards the front again. "Anyways, Elizabeth Dion, reporter for DNN. What is your stance on the recent misfortunes of a certain Caucasian gold mining company?"

James winced, remembering the last incident. Anzhelina answered instead. "We think they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The loss of more than one metric ton of gold is nothing minor, however. We're hoping the CGM Corp. can get back on track without government funding."

A woman in the front stood up and shouted "What the hell kind of reporters are you? This is a fricken press conference, not a god damn gossip hour.

Name's LaFonda Montigo Dumbledore ExpendablePerson3, of Dependable News Channel 7. What's your current position on having another nation control a large chunk of land in the middle of your nation?"

"Seeing as it's Grøenlandia, I'm fine. I have random OCD twinges when looking at a map of Caucasia, though."

Elizabeth Dion stood up again. "Another question. What is the King's opinion of Mr. Christian and his controversial news agency?"

"They're reliable until they have a score to settle. Don't ask me to interfere, I'll only do it when they're willfully trying to start a war."

"They're reliable until they have a score to settle. Don't ask me to interfere, I'll only do it when they're willfully trying to start a war."

"That's...interesting. I still have two more questions. First, if Caucasia was an animal, what would it be? Secondly, what does Caucasia and the King think about Disparu, and North America in general?"

"That's...interesting. I still have two more questions. First, if Caucasia was an animal, what would it be? Secondly, what does Caucasia and the King think about Disparu, and North America in general?"

"Hm...never thought of that before. I can't fairly say we're a bear, or a lion, as we're not amongst the greatest nations. I would say a wolf or a coyote, because we stick with our allies, and aren't afraid to fight for them.

Disparu...I really haven't thought much about the area. They seem respectable enough. Caucasians hold it in fairly high regard, minus the occasional chuckle and mutter of 'gonorrhea.'

North America seems to be a stable continent. Tahoe and Viniland are anchors for stability, and wars are few and far between. However, when a war does strike up in North America, the place goes to hell for awhile."