Coup Attempt

Anon1

You already stated what I said. I shouldn't have let you in.

The question that you always seem to avoid is, why didn't you state your fears in the first place? If you "expected" that I would "overstep" my authority as "second in command", then why did you let me in?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The question that you always seem to avoid is, why didn't you state your fears in the first place? If you "expected" that I would "overstep" my authority as "second in command", then why did you let me in?

I have told you this many times, I wanted to try and be the good guy and give you another shot at being in my alliance.

How about the members have a vote? Rather than you both having a fight?

I'll do it in case you're going to be afraid of each other cheating.

Trying to find rtellez's quote that Folger made. It's a demonstration how people can disagree and remain friends, and even become closer friends, because of a disagreement. rtellez was one of the most vocal anti-WOLF people last round, and yet this round we have become closer friends than ever.

Andrew, I'm terribly sorry about this mess. SDF was always yours, I must say I think that you made a mistake putting ES in charge, I do not think he is qualified to run any alliance, especially one as prestigious as SDF. He ruined their name, and all the good work you put into it. That will be rectified in eyerack, in my opinion. I hope you understand.

I have told you this many times, I wanted to try and be the good guy and give you another shot at being in my alliance.

You expected it, but you still didn't say anything about it? How the hell am I to avoid doing it if you don't tell me that it's your fear? (Obviously I am being sarcastic.)

In the end, you wasted both of our time. Even if I crush you, we still have wasted time. I can't get that time or members back!

Andrew, I'm terribly sorry about this mess. SDF was always yours, I must say I think that you made a mistake putting ES in charge, I do not think he is qualified to run any alliance, especially one as prestigious as SDF. He ruined their name, and all the good work you put into it. That will be rectified in eyerack, in my opinion. I hope you understand.

Unfortunately that is not up to me nor you, it's the members decision now if they let them have a voice.

I will admit that I didn't lead SDF as well as I planned, but then again, it's a tough job being the alliance of mostly ghosts. Here's a suggestion: You do it. I can guarantee that it's a lot harder than it seems.

As for the vote, I would be completely willing to let one be cast. If I lose, I promise to go silently into the night. If eyerack loses, then whatever. I will only reign until the end of the round and then I am moving to another alliance anyways. (Or just plain taking a break.)

You know where the members will sway. They are SDF anyway. Why don't they all go back. We can start this all over. ES knew he would have their approval when he merged them in.

Unfortunately that is not up to me nor you, it's the members decision now if they let them have a voice.

They will have their voice under eyerack, he wouldn't have earned TPF's respect without it. However any violence attempting to coup him will be met with TPF military support.

You know where the members will sway. They are SDF anyway. Why don't they all go back. We can start this all over. ES knew he would have their approval when he merged them in.

Some probably won't go back. We shed 11 members moving to Echo in the first place. Obviously we are going to lose some more if we go back. As you said, the majority are ghosts anyways. What's the harm in putting it to a vote?

They will have their voice under eyerack, he wouldn't have earned TPF's respect without it. However any violence attempting to coup him will be met with TPF military support.

Not really. Not as much as SDF members had under me, anyways. I brought the vote to the members via PM. I didn't force the members to register on the forums to vote.

But a couple posts ago you said they where only ghosts and most Echo members, your making me confused now which of your facts is right?

Anyway ES said yes for a vote it's up to you now or I may go crazy and hold a bloody coup (Just kidding...*starts thinking).

Not really. Not as much as SDF members had under me, anyways. I brought the vote to the members via PM. I didn't force the members to register on the forums to vote.

And thats just dumb. Ask any leader, like I said before, forums are a very important asset.

And thats just dumb. Ask any leader, like I said before, forums are a very important asset.

Actually only really for Standard and chatting. If you can handle the PM system as well as ES did and use my target system for war which I will not disclose for all your eyes are not worthy then you will be fine such as SDF was.

Edit: Lurunin, AndrewC202, The Wizard of Oz, mtndew, rtellez06*, Stevee, Folger Soldier, dogbite if you are one of these people I command you to agree with me.

*The force is strong with this one.

Edited by AndrewC202

I'm with you on this; I'm tired of reading about internal squabbles about alliances...it's just attention whoring that isn't amusing at all.

This wasn't meant to be an argument topic. I wanted everyone to not believe him, he was calling himself the leader.

Yay finally found the right Hisk :wub:

on a more serious note, *Hands everyone a Tallah's Brew*

Let me know if you like it :P

LMAO! Finally!!

I'm with you on this; I'm tired of reading about internal squabbles about alliances...it's just attention whoring that isn't amusing at all.

Thank eyerack for that. I kept it strictly IRC. :rolleyes:

This wasn't meant to be an argument topic. I wanted everyone to not believe him, he was calling himself the leader.

So what you are saying is that you expected me to take your insults quietly? That's not the way of the OWF, buddy. (Actually, it's not how I roll either.)

Actually only really for Standard and chatting. If you can handle the PM system as well as ES did and use my target system for war which I will not disclose for all your eyes are not worthy then you will be fine such as SDF was.

Edit: Lurunin, AndrewC202, The Wizard of Oz, mtndew, rtellez06*, Stevee, Folger Soldier, dogbite if you are one of these people I command you to agree with me.

i'm TPF so don't think i could cast a vote there andrew ;)

but i can say this, even though a vote may be the greatest form of democratically choosing who runs what, it'd be a biased situation in this case...from what i've seen, Echo is mostly made up of by the former SDF, am i correct on this? and because of that the member base would choose primarily with who they recognize most/alrdy have pledged loyalty to.

if i'm wrong and someone can correct me on that please do cause i bet i'm a bit out of the loop

quick question though, has anyone decided to sit down as a mediator between the two?

Edited by Lurunin

I don't know whether to be disappointed or not.. I didn't make the list ;)

21:37 eyerack[Echo] what happens now.

21:38 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] i have no intentions on becoming leader of another alliance

21:38 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] im sick of being government at this point

21:38 eyerack[Echo] so you have intentions of becoming the leader of echo?

21:38 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] if i see that my alliance will be affected by your rule, then yes

21:39 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] alliance > wants

21:39 eyerack[Echo] your alliance? what do you not understand? I created this alliance. I set up the forums. I have absolutely no problem with you taking them back to sdf or whatever alliance. I will tell them myselves to leave.

21:39 eyerack[Echo] myself*

21:39 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] folger didnt kick out tiberius because he wanted to, he did it because he saw him as a threat to his alliance

21:40 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] my = relative

21:40 eyerack[Echo] so you are going to kick me out of the alliance that I created and that you have been in for two days

21:40 eyerack[Echo] your logic is so flawed its not even funny

21:40 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] dont forget that MY alliance is in your alliance

21:41 eyerack[Echo] ok

21:41 eyerack[Echo] then

21:41 eyerack[Echo] take them back

21:41 eyerack[Echo] i dont want them now

21:41 eyerack[Echo] im going to start over

21:41 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] sdf may not exist in legal form, but it exists in the member's hearts

21:41 eyerack[Echo] now that you trashed it

21:42 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] choose a different aa

21:42 EmperorStranger[WOLF|Echo] shouldnt be too hard

21:42 eyerack[Echo] no/

21:42 eyerack[Echo] ?

21:42 eyerack[Echo] i set this alliance up?

Now you people may understand just how crazy he is. He thinks I will give up the alliance I created.

i'm TPF so don't think i could cast a vote there andrew ;)

but i can say this, even though a vote may be the greatest form of democratically choosing who runs what, it'd be a biased situation in this case...from what i've seen, Echo is mostly made up of by the former SDF, am i correct on this? and because of that the member base would choose primarily with who they recognize most/alrdy have pledged loyalty to.

if i'm wrong and someone can correct me on that please do cause i bet i'm a bit out of the loop

I'm not sure but what vote isn't biased in terms of members. The main point is however that both are saying that the members are more loyal to each other and both are putting arguments forward and other alliances are getting involved therefore let the votes speak for itself.