Emerging from the Ashes

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As has been stated, the Echelon of before the Karma war isn't the one of today. TTK can, and does respect alliances who can look at their past, realize mistakes and work to rectify them in the future. Echelon has a clean state to build upon now, and I look forward to seeing Echelon use this opportunity. From my experience with Echelon, i think they have the potential to combine this new self awareness and push on and do well for themselves.

Good Luck Echelon

Very well said Cyphon, so much so it deserves to be read again.

Echelon, congratulations on reaching this point. I sincerely wish you only the best. You have some exceptional members that are devoted to the well being of your alliance. They are what makes you very different from the Echelon of old.

Neo & Ruggerdawg :wub:

actually echelon was formerly a 250 member alliance that during the two months of war got what can essently be discrbed as being gang banged from all sides, trust me i was part of that war.

I was also someone who saw how much they had the will to rebuild and the took those terms which were very harsh, imagine a nation at 64k NS being reduced to under 10k NS, those terms were meant for a 250 member alliance not a 52 member alliance. ;)

with that said I am glad to have helped and also glad that echelon let me help wuith even though I was part of "karma".

Echelon at his most was about 60 members less than you said. I should know, I was there and I remember when MAD merged into us. Then we overtook MK, Aha good times. :P *goes back to reminiscing old memories.*

A man leaves these parts for months and empty platitudes or hollow insults are still given so freely. This world hasn't changed one iota.

Echelon, you've done superbly. Capitalize on your newfound freedom and rebuild, economically, militarily and socially. Forever remember what transpired during those months of nuclear inferno and the subsequent subjugation by those who would and have gutted you. I'm proud of you Echelon, so very very proud.