Emerging from the Ashes

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the stats they announce during football. Insignificant. Congrats on being the first 52 man alliance to overcome harsh terms. Really. -_-

actually echelon was formerly a 250 member alliance that during the two months of war got what can essently be discrbed as being gang banged from all sides, trust me i was part of that war.

I was also someone who saw how much they had the will to rebuild and the took those terms which were very harsh, imagine a nation at 64k NS being reduced to under 10k NS, those terms were meant for a 250 member alliance not a 52 member alliance. ;)

with that said I am glad to have helped and also glad that echelon let me help wuith even though I was part of "karma".

You went through the toughest terms ever attributed to a 52 men alliance. Congrats on your well earned freedom :)
actually echelon was formerly a 250 member alliance that during the two months of war got what can essently be discrbed as being gang banged from all sides, trust me i was part of that war.

I was also someone who saw how much they had the will to rebuild and the took those terms which were very harsh, imagine a nation at 64k NS being reduced to under 10k NS, those terms were meant for a 250 member alliance not a 52 member alliance. ;)

with that said I am glad to have helped and also glad that echelon let me help wuith even though I was part of "karma".

I love how people are unable to read the whole thread. Sircrimson I really could care how big Echelon was and will ever be. The fact is the terms really don't mean to much. Especially when someone has to point them out.

Going into the war Echelon had only about 110 or 120 members. It was once that big, but that was almost a year before that. I kept an eye on you guys :v:

Congrats Echelon; what you went through reps wise no alliance deserves especially one just helping out an ally; but I am glad to see you all made it out.

Hmmm.... I was in Monos Archein for the Karma war and I profess I had no love for Echelon at all, more aimed at individuals than the whole alliance. Now that terms are done I look forward to the "new Echelon" and hope as Cyphon does, that things are changed for the better. Addmittedly you put up a good fight in the war, so Good luck on the steady climb back up.

Congrats Echelon; what you went through reps wise no alliance deserves especially one just helping out an ally; but I am glad to see you all made it out.

That is like saying that Italy had no part to play in WWII. It's not like they where killing the Jews. They where just helping an ally out. Come on guys think things through before you post them.

That is like saying the soviet soldiers weren't to blame for the six million Ukrainian citizens killed when they robbed them of their food and forced them to starve to death. They were just doing what Stalin told them to do so why should they have to pay.

Edited by Tick1

That is like saying that Italy had no part to play in WWII. It's not like they where killing the Jews. They where just helping an ally out. Come on guys think things through before you post them.

Well, I've certainly thought this through...

Congrats to Echelon for making it through some harsh terms, some of which I know I personally would not have been able to handle in the slightest. Congrats also to your Finance department for the completion of the hefty monetary part of your terms.

o7Echelon!

While what you have done will always be remembered by those affected, including some of our closest allies, I'm as willing to give you a second chance as anybody else. Just make damn sure to make good use of it, Echelon - if you screw it up I don't think you'll have any support left in the world. With that said, good luck.

Edited by Penkala