I'll see your DoW...

Caustic

ah fark and their images. im afraid i gots all the beer caek now

I've got to clarify something here. 'caek' is quite possibly the worst meme in the history of the internet, and not even the addition of beer can make it farky.

I've got to clarify something here. 'caek' is quite possibly the worst meme in the history of the internet, and not even the addition of beer can make it farky.

Worse than the plague of Chuck Norris jokes?

Really guys? I mean Really? Tib's dead stinkin' rotten corpse isn't even decomposing yet and it's still MHA and RE sitting around a campfire making yo' mamma jokes?

I'll clear it allllll up...

you ready....

here it comes.....

any second..................

Every alliance has had problems with every other!

*stunned shocked expressions on the crowd's faces*

Yes.. it's really true, some of us just learn to forgive and forget after a year or so, except certain people anyway. Tibs I'll be after you for a loooong time, but really can that many people claim to have been around in RE and MHA when this whole thing started that are still in RE and MHA? Most people don't even remember what the original brawl was about ( Hint: Tibs ) but here we go again...

You guys want to know something? Unless you guys really want Tibs back in RE, or you guys in MHA really want him back in RE. You're going to have to start a new chapter eventually.

Oh and before the look goes away on your faces...

mooooooooo.....

For some reason I never got that look on my face. Maybe it was because I already knew everything you were talking about. Did I? Yes I did. Do we have to start a new chapter? Most likely not. Unless you would like us to team up and start smashing smaller alliances. Is that what you want? Because that is the only other option in TE. Either we fight it out like big boys as we are the top alliances. Or we go around curbstomping, or smashing alliances slightly smaller than us. (like Fark, PU, Tpf(I wouldn't do that) LE, etc etc) My answer is that I would rather have MHA and RE at each other's throats than have us teamed up and curbstomping other alliances. And yes there is a third option, its called TE gets lame and I get bored.

Then you happen to know nothing...

okay then what is your goal? Oh...Steve domination? Thats nice

(I don't hold anything against MHA, you guys are all cool. I'm just enjoying the banter)

Edited by Lysander

For some reason I never got that look on my face. Maybe it was because I already knew everything you were talking about. Did I? Yes I did. Do we have to start a new chapter? Most likely not. Unless you would like us to team up and start smashing smaller alliances. Is that what you want? Because that is the only other option in TE. Either we fight it out like big boys as we are the top alliances. Or we go around curbstomping, or smashing alliances slightly smaller than us. (like Fark, PU, Tpf(I wouldn't do that) LE, etc etc) My answer is that I would rather have MHA and RE at each other's throats than have us teamed up and curbstomping other alliances. And yes there is a third option, its called TE gets lame and I get bored.

okay then what is your goal? Oh...Steve domination? Thats nice

(I don't hold anything against MHA, you guys are all cool. I'm just enjoying the banter)

ORLY care of enlighten us?

I can tell you as the guy who created what MHA is today, that our goal is NOT about Steve domination. Never has been and never will be... Harmful has always been setup with the pretense of being like an institution where newbies and learn to play the game, vets can learn or brush up on leadership skills, and players help each other out. It's about learning, growing, and adapting with the game. Most importantly it's about our members having fun playing TE because if they are not having fun, then we are doing something wrong.

Isn't that the goal of every alliance?

I don't know what the goals of other alliances are and I don't really care. I can tell you I have lead this alliance when it's numbers were around 350, which was probably the largest number of any alliance to date and actually prefer the size we're at now. That doesn't mean we won't accept new members if we get large. Small, mid sized, and large alliances are all fun in different ways because of the different challenges you face at each level.

Success Stories?

Yeah, quite a few. Some of our senior management team have become senior gov members in very large SE alliances. Others have their own alliances in SE. Some are starting new alliances in TE next round. Most of the members you see in Harmful today come back to Harmful because they enjoy this alliance and are proud members having fun. I want to believe I've learn a few things from them as they have learn from me and other members in Harmful.

RE war now & thoughts:

If the RE war war about Tib and he's not leading then why HIT RE?

Simple, war machine was already in place, one past leader's folly doesn't excuse the alliance and members always end up suffering the consequences, and it's TE which is about war.

Will that carry over into the next round?

I hope not as I have pretty good relations with Folger. We chat almost everyday. I have a good respect for him. Believe me this by no means we will have a treaty as Harmful stop carrying treaties since round 4 when we dropped all treaties towards the end of that round. It also doesn't mean we won't fight again. IF/when we fight in the future it will be just for fun and without all this extra BS baggage. Problem is you can't control other peoples' emotions, ego, fear, hate, and anger can you...

Edited by thaisport

Simple, war machine was already in place, one past leader's folly doesn't excuse the alliance and members always end up suffering the consequences, and it's TE which is about war.

Don't be so proud of this war coalition you've created. The ability to destroy an alliance for a round is insignificant next to the power we can muster next round. (that and my beer caek)

Edited by Lysander

Don't be so proud of this war coalition you've created. The ability to destroy an alliance for a round is insignificant next to the power we can muster next round. (that and my beer caek)

You forgot to quote this section from me:

... Harmful stop carrying treaties since round 4 when we dropped all treaties towards the end of that round. It also doesn't mean we won't fight again. IF/when we fight in the future it will be just for fun and without all this extra BS baggage. Problem is you can't control other peoples' emotions, ego, fear, hate, and anger can you...

We have no coalition. No alliance attacking RE is mandated to attack by any kind of treaty or bounded by agreement. It is of THEIR own free will in which they attack RE. They can stop their attacks at their own accord.

I am neither proud or ashamed of harmful actions. It is just another action in a series of actions. People will believe that they will. People's reactions are always one way when they are getting hit hard and always another when they are hitting hard. There are too many hypocrites. We've been hit hard and have hit hard. You will never see me whining when we get hit hard. I never personally carry baggage from one round to the next. Sadly most everyone else does so when that happens, you just act and react accordingly.

Also, if you think this is destroying an alliance you are sorely mistaken and haven't been around TE long enough. Harmful has been hit with MUCH worse odds than this in the past and have lived to see another round. If you want to see what getting destroyed is all about, go back to the beginning of round 3 and research the first Judgment war or asked those involved in that war. You will learn what it mean to pissed off most of TE and what destroying an alliance truly means.

This probably could have been just like Judgment 1 in round 3 has Tiberius12 stayed in power. That was how pissed off a lot of people in TE were at RE.

We have no coalition. No alliance attacking RE is mandated to attack by any kind of treaty or bounded by agreement. It is of THEIR own free will in which they attack RE. They can stop their attacks at their own accord.

sure

I am neither proud or ashamed of harmful actions. It is just another action in a series of actions. People will believe that they will. People's reactions are always one way when they are getting hit hard and always another when they are hitting hard. There are too many hypocrites. We've been hit hard and have hit hard. You will never see me whining when we get hit hard. I never personally carry baggage from one round to the next. Sadly most everyone else does so when that happens, you just act and react accordingly.

-_- Read comment below

Also, if you think this is destroying an alliance you are sorely mistaken and haven't been around TE long enough. Harmful has been hit with MUCH worse odds than this in the past and have lived to see another round. If you want to see what getting destroyed is all about, go back to the beginning of round 3 and research the first Judgment war or asked those involved in that war. You will learn what it mean to pissed off most of TE and what destroying an alliance truly means.

First off, don't insult me by treating me as someone who knows nothing. Second, I know what destroying an alliance means, which is why what i posted was a joke based off a movie quote. You apparently took it as me being serious, which I wasn't. I was kidding. I don't hold anything against MHA. And no I probably won't carry baggage into the next round either.

Edited by Lysander

sure

-_- Read comment below

First off, don't insult me by treating me as someone who knows nothing. Second, I know what destroying an alliance means, which is why what i posted was a joke based off a movie quote. You apparently took it as me being serious, which I wasn't. I was kidding. I don't hold anything against MHA. And no I probably won't carry baggage into the next round either.

Wasn't intended as an insult so if you took it as such then I apologize. I take it serious because there are too many people on both sides that sometimes can't tell the difference between a joke and reality. The joke thread was a great example. My comments I won't take back as there are many in both sides that feel the way that quote was expressed. So by all means it was nothing against you as a person.

I'm glad you are not carrying it over :D I consider Folger a good buddy actually.

Edited by thaisport

Wasn't intended as an insult so if you took it as such then I apologize. I take it serious because there are too many people on both sides that sometimes can't tell the difference between a joke and reality. The joke thread was a great example. My comments I won't take back as there are many in both sides that feel the way that quote was expressed. So by all means it was nothing against you as a person.

I'm glad you are not carrying it over :D I consider Folger a good buddy actually.

lol, okay. Well everybody is Folger's buddy...he has the beer :P

I can tell you as the guy who created what MHA is today, that our goal is NOT about Steve domination. Never has been and never will be... Harmful has always been setup with the pretense of being like an institution where newbies and learn to play the game, vets can learn or brush up on leadership skills, and players help each other out. It's about learning, growing, and adapting with the game. Most importantly it's about our members having fun playing TE because if they are not having fun, then we are doing something wrong.

Isn't that the goal of every alliance?

I don't know what the goals of other alliances are and I don't really care. I can tell you I have lead this alliance when it's numbers were around 350, which was probably the largest number of any alliance to date and actually prefer the size we're at now. That doesn't mean we won't accept new members if we get large. Small, mid sized, and large alliances are all fun in different ways because of the different challenges you face at each level.

Success Stories?

Yeah, quite a few. Some of our senior management team have become senior gov members in very large SE alliances. Others have their own alliances in SE. Some are starting new alliances in TE next round. Most of the members you see in Harmful today come back to Harmful because they enjoy this alliance and are proud members having fun. I want to believe I've learn a few things from them as they have learn from me and other members in Harmful.

RE war now & thoughts:

If the RE war war about Tib and he's not leading then why HIT RE?

Will that carry over into the next round?

I hope not as I have pretty good relations with Folger. We chat almost everyday. I have a good respect for him. Believe me this by no means we will have a treaty as Harmful stop carrying treaties since round 4 when we dropped all treaties towards the end of that round. It also doesn't mean we won't fight again. IF/when we fight in the future it will be just for fun and without all this extra BS baggage. Problem is you can't control other peoples' emotions, ego, fear, hate, and anger can you...

I liked you better when you were Harmless

Folger has more WHISKEY than beer :P

Looks like happy hour is about to begin :D

oh wait...

For Folger, Happy Hour is 25 hours a day 8 days a week :D

We likes our drinks :D

Never went to sleep and have been drinking for hours...

I never noticed this thread...

o/ WHISKEY!

Hahaha... I don't drink every month... ... ... ...