I'll see your DoW...

Caustic

and raise you $20

Frostbite hereby acknowledges a state of war with Black. Sadly I don't roll with the hilarious images posting trend. I leave that to Fark.

Claiming to hold all Farks beer caek is a move reserved for the foolish or suicidal. I wish you all the best with your endeavor to have it.

If you know anything about me you would know that's true. I just like !@#$ to be killed. :o

If I know anything about you i would think your in MHA and that MHA's goal is to wipe RE off Steve because MHA wants top spot

heh. looks like JR just could not live up to the reason it fought WOLF. had i known that this is how this round would have ended up, i would not have fought against WOLF.

still plenty of time left in the round bud :rolleyes:

Well see funny thing is MHA only knows how to communicate with bunker busters.

Really guys? I mean Really? Tib's dead stinkin' rotten corpse isn't even decomposing yet and it's still MHA and RE sitting around a campfire making yo' mamma jokes?

I'll clear it allllll up...

you ready....

here it comes.....

any second..................

Every alliance has had problems with every other!

*stunned shocked expressions on the crowd's faces*

Yes.. it's really true, some of us just learn to forgive and forget after a year or so, except certain people anyway. Tibs I'll be after you for a loooong time, but really can that many people claim to have been around in RE and MHA when this whole thing started that are still in RE and MHA? Most people don't even remember what the original brawl was about ( Hint: Tibs ) but here we go again...

You guys want to know something? Unless you guys really want Tibs back in RE, or you guys in MHA really want him back in RE. You're going to have to start a new chapter eventually.

Oh and before the look goes away on your faces...

mooooooooo.....