Treaty cancellation from INT

I fully support GOONS and the Poison Clan in what they are doing and thank them for their service to the planet.

Starcraftmazter, I would not bring up the possibility of defending Jamahiriya if I were you.

Be careful what you wish for. ;)

Edited by Chalaskan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a hilarious attempt at a counterattack (and a curbstomping to further prove their ineffectiveness) I have accepted peace from the last Jamahiriya member. :(

Oh, and to that guy that left LSF so he could join the Jamahiriya AA and threaten me, you're lucky you're out of my range.

Unless you have nukes too, I think it's you that's lucky he's out of your range.

Nukes don't scare me, otherwise there wouldn't have been a post for you to respond to. Thanks for your concern. ;)

After a hilarious attempt at a counterattack (and a curbstomping to further prove their ineffectiveness) I have accepted peace from the last Jamahiriya member. :(

Oh, and to that guy that left LSF so he could join the Jamahiriya AA and threaten me, you're lucky you're out of my range.

You never were much of a threat without someone else with a sanctioned AA watching your back. It's pretty hilarious to see you talk tough like this. Nothing but a cowardly raider. I hold the rogues of Bob in higher esteem than you and your wannabe GOONS ilk.

You never were much of a threat without someone else with a sanctioned AA watching your back. It's pretty hilarious to see you talk tough like this. Nothing but a cowardly raider. I hold the rogues of Bob in higher esteem than you and your wannabe GOONS ilk.

Oh hey, a second LSF mouth coming to this thread to back up someone switching from their AA in order to handle the politics of another "alliance". Well done, sir. Your opinion of me and my 'ilk' has been noted and promptly discarded.

Consequently, which is it? You seem to think applying the old GOONS reputation as well as calling us 'wannabes' works for you. We can't rightly be wannabes if we actually ARE old GOONS, and we certainly shouldn't have to bear the reputation of old GOONS if we're not.

*edited for quotation marks.

Why do you give good massages?

Nah, but you have to massage the leader for membership.

Edited by nippy

Consequently, which is it? You seem to think applying the old GOONS reputation as well as calling us 'wannabes' works for you. We can't rightly be wannabes if we actually ARE old GOONS, and we certainly shouldn't have to bear the reputation of old GOONS if we're not.

How about you clear that up for us all? are you the 'old' GOONS or just wannabes? :D