Avalon Lodges a Formal Complaint

I believe they are requesting that you honor their senate neutrality. The "Do not call" that a few people said prior to this seems to sum it up pretty well.

Pressing delete on incoming messages isn't a very hard thing to do. If you don't trust your own alliance members to not vote for anyone (cause they are 'neutral'), who can you trust?

Edited by kriekfreak

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm going to get run out of this thread for saying this and I know I'll regret saying this later but I'll say it anyway.

I like some of the Stickmen members, porksaber especially knows how to ride a tractor like no other. But is it me or isn't their existance on the purple sphere to cause some sort of parity to the most in-tact pro-Hegemonic sphere in the game? Why did FOK put iFOK on green? Was it not to coax the GGA? I don't think it's a secret Stickmen find themsevles at odds with the rest of purple politically and have mocked them once, see the "awards thread." Although it was funny it does create rifts within the sphere which is probably what they want. A credit to the rest of purple remaining calm and tame about all this and trying to bring Stickmen closer to them, but are they really surprised Stickmen doesn't care for them?

Maybe it's painfully obvious, maybe it's just me. Maybe I'll get run out of this thread, I don't know. I just said what I felt. :mellow:

tinfoil.gif The Stickmen are out to stick it to purple!!1! tinfoil.gif

I don't think pointing out one arbitrary and inconsistent rule is a good argument for supporting another arbitrary and inconsistent rule.

If he wants to suggest that other alliances shouldn't censor what their membership can read, then he should be okay with his own membershp not being censored. What that refers to may not always be relegated to just what he wants it to be, which is why I asked for clarification.

I know I'm going to get run out of this thread for saying this and I know I'll regret saying this later but I'll say it anyway.

I like some of the Stickmen members, porksaber especially knows how to ride a tractor like no other. But is it me or isn't their existance on the purple sphere to cause some sort of parity to the most in-tact pro-Hegemonic sphere in the game? Why did FOK put iFOK on green? Was it not to coax the GGA? I don't think it's a secret Stickmen find themsevles at odds with the rest of purple politically and have mocked them once, see the "awards thread." Although it was funny it does create rifts within the sphere which is probably what they want. A credit to the rest of purple remaining calm and tame about all this and trying to bring Stickmen closer to them, but are they really surprised Stickmen doesn't care for them?

Maybe it's painfully obvious, maybe it's just me. Maybe I'll get run out of this thread, I don't know. I just said what I felt. :mellow:

You are preaching to the choir; its quite obvious FOK uses iFOK as a proxy to annoy people they dont like.

What is this exactly? What is Avalon trying to achieve by posting this? At least Invicta was clear about it. They said it was an act of war, since we were "impersonating" their gov. Their declaration of war could be posted any time now, I guess.

Did they really?

That is interesting.

You are preaching to the choir; its quite obvious FOK uses iFOK as a proxy to annoy people they dont like.

Then why continue to square dance with them instead of calling them out for what they really are?

I make no judgements on that fact that you're trying to get a senate seat.

But you are unseating a one of "our" candidates due to the previously mentioned limited number of seats.

I don't know what to tell you then! Run a superior candidate then the one we're running....

Regardless of what your mom told you, we're not all beautiful unique snowflakes. There is going to be a winner and a loser here. The fact of the matter is you are upset that we are running a candidate and furthermore, that he is winning.

Also, would someone please answer Potato?

Pressing delete on incoming messages isn't a very hard thing to do. If you don't trust your own alliance members to not vote for anyone (cause they are 'neutral'), who can you trust?

May I send recruitment PMs to your alliance? If you don't trust your members not to leave you for another alliance, than who can you trust?

EDIT: I'm not actually wanting to recruit, just trying to make a point. >_>

Edited by Felix von Agnu

I can see where Avalon is coming from. It is kind of rude I suppose.

For those just defending Stickmen, remember, they may believe they have a right to send the messages, but Avalon has a right to ask them not too.

You can believe whatever you want, but iFOK for sure isn't a proxy of FOK. They are a sovereign alliance like all our allies.

The bolded is laughable come on now. There have been attempts met with apathy and little interest. Commucnication requires two parties willing to listen and discuss if you up for it im good with it. Find me anytime on IRC #cnvalhalla Im usually active after 9pm est or in the mornings between 8:30 and 930 am est.

that "you" was singular, not plural. damn this english language.............

I could. But won't. I'm also not attempting to provoke anyone. If you don't want questions to be asked, don't bring you troubles in public.

Come on Potato really your statement is nothing short of asking how far they are willing to take it if it occurs again. Avalon has already proven there metal in the previous war. I doubt they would escalate it any further than what they have requested here. It seems some just like to pick on the little guy cuz all the cool kids are doing it. Avalon has requested that their members be left alone and apparently some in here feel that is too much to ask. Sovereignty it only works when those bigger allow it.

I however will await the King of Purple to weigh in on this Stumpy what say you. :P

no simply vote for Mike for senate. This would be putting his name out for voting by saying this month it could be interpreted as part of teh ongoing rotation on Purple.

next time i compose a PM I'll be sure to forward it to you each and every time to get your approval on the semantics of wording.

I don't see why there's so much argument here. If the Stickmen leave Avalon nations out of their messaging lists next senate rotation, problem solved.

And if the Purple Unity treaties are as solid as they say, garnering enough votes for their three candidates shouldnt be a problem, right?

Why did FOK put iFOK on green? Was it not to coax the GGA?

If iFOK was trying to mess with green, they were doing a very, very bad job at it. I was green gov at the time UJA was signed, and iFOK was nothing but helpful, even if they decided not to sign.

This is not a statement that we will escalate anything. We just wish to be left out of Senate matters on purple. It is directly telling Stickmen that we do not participate in the senate elections, and indirectly to all other purple alliances. It is a polite request that they not spam us again, nothing more.

I can see where Avalon is coming from. It is kind of rude I suppose.

For those just defending Stickmen, remember, they may believe they have a right to send the messages, but Avalon has a right to ask them not too.

and we have a further right to exercise our sovreignty and run any candidate we like by using the messaging system provided.

Come on Potato really your statement is nothing short of asking how far they are willing to take it if it occurs again. Avalon has already proven there metal in the previous war. I doubt they would escalate it any further than what they have requested here. It seems some just like to pick on the little guy cuz all the cool kids are doing it. Avalon has requested that their members be left alone and apparently some in here feel that is too much to ask. Sovereignty it only works when those bigger allow it.

I however will await the King of Purple to weigh in on this Stumpy what say you. :P

That is EXACTLY what I asked. Congrats on the comprehension skill.

Edited by potato

I don't see why there's so much argument here. If the Stickmen leave Avalon nations out of their messaging lists next senate rotation, problem solved.

And if the Purple Unity treaties are as solid as they say, garnering enough votes for their three candidates shouldnt be a problem, right?

Stop it Kage logic and understanding are not allowed in here. Go back to that higher place :P