Official Announcement from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations

Coursca

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I called this when the karma war was still going on, and you guys tried to deny it. I demand an apology from you, TOP.
And yet, you do.

I've yet to be proven wrong in anything I've ever said about your alliance, despite your claims that the things I've said "simply aren't true." Anyway, with that I leave.

I don't seem to remember what it is that you "predicted." IRON and TOP remaining tight? Call the History Channel! I've sighted the Nostradamus Effect in action!

I believe I called this when the karma war was still going on, and you guys tried to deny it. I demand an apology from you, TOP.

Your strategy of flinging out as many wild theories as possible, regardless of the likelihood of any of them actually coming to pass, has finally paid off.

Just goes to show that even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. :P

Your strategy of flinging out as many wild theories as possible, regardless of the likelihood of any of them actually coming to pass, has finally paid off.

Just goes to show that even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. :P

I don't believe you were aware of what I was accusing you of.. flinging wild accusations and theories? Hardly. But yeah, I wish both you and iron lots of ill-will, naturally.

Not really, but it's fun to say.

I don't believe you were aware of what I was accusing you of.. flinging wild accusations and theories? Hardly. But yeah, I wish both you and iron lots of ill-will, naturally.

Not really, but it's fun to say.

I can't be bothered to dig it up, so what did you predict exactly? That TOP and IRON would amend their MDP to an MDoAP? That seems oddly specific and mundane for some grand prediction, but I'm not sure what else you're getting at.

I can't be bothered to dig it up, so what did you predict exactly? That TOP and IRON would amend their MDP to an MDoAP? That seems oddly specific and mundane for some grand prediction, but I'm not sure what else you're getting at.

I think he said something to the effect of TOP and IRON liking each other. Which is so far on the side of common knowledge that it's rather sad he thinks he actually predicted something.

SHHHhhhh! The History Channel pays big money for this kind of stuff!

AstronautJones: Trivial Psychic.

During a brief power outage, AstronautJones' tanning booth experiences a slight malfunction. Forfeiting a darker base, he instead gains the mildly impressive ability to foretell insignificant events of the immediate future. This is his story..

Manager: AstronautJones, I want you to meet Bob. He just joined us over in Accounting.

Bob: Nice to meet you! [ shakes AstronautJones's hand ]

AstronautJones: [ falls into his trance ] Tomorrow.. on the way to work.. you're gonna buy a cup of coffee..

Bob: [ anxious ] Yeah?

AstronautJones: Then you're gonna hail a cab..

Bob: Uh huh! Does the cab crash?!

AstronautJones: No.. you're gonna leave the coffee in the cab!

Bob: Okay.. I guess I'll just have to get another cup when I get here.

AstronautJones: Look! you don't get it! You're wasting coffee!

This is wonderful news.

Thank you to our friends at TOP, you guys are the greatest.

Good to see you at TOP Coursca and Walkerninja my old friends!

Hail TOP

Hail IRON

Ferro Credimus!

PS: Oh, and Hi to my special friend the HIPPO!

Edited by Meterman