The Greatest Oogly Wooly is a Legend

Exactly.

CSNFlag.jpgTYR-Flag.png

---The Pact of Redundancy Pact---

Article 1: Peace and Civility and Non-aggression

Both signatories of this redundant pact of redundancy hereby agree to never engage in hostile actions, defined as waging war and spying both in-game and out, against one another. The signatories of this pact also agree to treat one another with respect and not attack one another.

Article 2: Mutually Mutual Defense

The signatories of this agreement pact hereby recognize that an aggressive attack on either signatory is considered an attack on both. In such an event, both signatories agree to militarily and financially support one another by providing military and financial support.

Article 3: Optional Discretionary Aggression... Maybe

The signatories of this treaty are not required, but encouraged to optionally assist the other signatory in any aggressive actions against a third party at their own discretion.

Article 4: Cancellation

If either signatory ever finds this agreement to be too redundant for their tastes, they shall be required to give the other signatory 72 hours' notice prior to cancelling

Signed for,

Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations,

Goose, Hater of Huggles, and Old Man with a Cane

Allied_Threat, Grand Patriarch, Swordmaster, Preacher of Warmonger, Slayer of Infidels, Doer of Your Mum.

wickedj, Minister of Foreign Affairs, "i am not creative enough to have a witty sig"

GinoTheRoman, Minister of Interior, Founder of the Commonwealth, Destroyer of Ignorance and Stupidity, and the Italian Michael Jackson.

Signed, CaptainImpavid, Minister of Defenstication, Ghost in the Machine, The Feaster from Afar.

Through Yggdrasil's Roots,

TYRSeal-1.png

Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations,

Goose, Hater of Huggles, and Old Man with a Cane

Allied_Threat, Grand Patriarch, Swordmaster, Preacher of Warmonger, Slayer of Infidels, Doer of Your Mum.

wickedj, Minister of Foreign Affairs, "i am not creative enough to have a witty sig"

GinoTheRoman, Minister of Interior, Founder of the Commonwealth, Destroyer of Ignorance and Stupidity, and the Italian Michael Jackson.

Signed, CaptainImpavid, Minister of Defenstication, Ghost in the Machine, The Feaster from Afar.

---Assorted Other Notes from TYR---

Even though they are moving out, TYR would still like to profess their general love for Angelite, and their common affinity for violence and radioactivity. We all hope they continue to share these pastimes well into the immediate future.

---Assorted Other Notes from the Commonwealth---

As it should be noted, and a few of them probably apologized for, we at CSN have had a few changes and additions to government over the past maybe not so recent span of time. The retirement of our long time Minister of Foreign Affairs SpacingOutMan left us confused, disoriented, and drunken, all conditions that together led to our newest appointment. Congratulations to Wickedj for his rise to the office. Cheers to what hopefully will prove to be a short and disastrous reign.

So here is the list of those poor conscripts who toil for the greater glory of Goose, may He live forever.

Executive Leaders

Head of State: Goose

Deputy Head of State: Allied_Threat

Ministers and Directors

Minister of Defense: Captain Impavid

Minister of Foreign Affairs: WickedJ

Minister of the Interior: GinoTheRoman

Director of Education: Fronz

Director of Finance: Lord Brendan

Director of Recruitment: RaptorJesus

Deputies and Assorted Other Staff

Deputy Minister of Defense: Hetman Vladislav, Kain Failbane

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs: Da5nake

Deputy of the Interior: Mathlete

Deputy of Education: Mesteut

Deputy of Tech: Morivou

Deputy of Trade: grandxanth

Deputy Recruitment: President Niall

Edit:

*Grumbles about images*

Edited by Allied_Threat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WickedJ at FA is the only thing that could runi such an awesome announcement.

but alas these days CSN and TYR are soo much win, that i think i just &*&^ed in my pants.

Now who'll puke in their mouth for me?

o/ CSN

o/ TYR

God help bob with Wickedj @ FA

I would just like to add that the ODP portion of our Protectorate pact with Angelite will remain in effect for 24 hours after which we'll still have an ODP with them through the Maroon Economic Pact so it really doesn't even matter at all really.

So yeah.

o/ TYR

o/ CSN

o/ violence and radioactivity

EDIT: Oh and o/ redundancy

Edited by Legend of the Skies

This is damn sexy. CSN is the best ally in CN (along with everyone in the Teen Titans and the SuperFriends) that anyone could get down on their knees and beg for. :P

In celebration of this treaty, I lift up my shirt!

o/ CSN

o/ TYR

Also, congratulations to WickedJ. He's great to work with. ;)

Edited by Star Gazing

I would just like to add that the ODP portion of our Protectorate pact with Angelite will remain in effect for 24 hours after which we'll still have an ODP with them through the Maroon Economic Pact so it really doesn't even matter at all really.

Isn't that umm... redundant to have 2 ODP's?

J/K congrats guys