An Aeonic Announcement

Itsuki Koizumi

aibannerred.png

aiflagedit.jpg

To the leaders of the alliance known as the Mostly Harmful Alliance, you have brought shame to this planet know as Steve. You along with many other alliances should be condemned! You have blamed the work and deception of Tiberius upon their shoulders when they have stated they despise it just as much as you. Yet, even after this, you declare war against the empire lead by Folger, not by Tiberius. This isn’t even a war; it’s not even a curb stomp! THIS IS ERRADICATION AND EXTERMINATION. Well the Aeonic Imperium shall not let this stand, and let this planet be ruined by you dwellers of Bob. The Imperium is not made of cowards and infra huggers, but of brave men dwelling in brave nations, willing to give their lives to preserve what they think is right. We shall not be recorded in history as cowards who let their greatest friends down in their hour of need. We shall be remembered as heroes who either have preserved a way of life or die fighting to the last breath supporting it. The Imperium shall only go down in history!

<7:01pm>Itsuki sama: Chances of victory?

<7:02pm>Infidel Israeli: Slim

<7:03pm>Itsuki sama: Chances of lulz and fun?

<7:03pm>Infidel Israeli: Inevitable

haruhicatnarok.jpg

We are the light in the conflict and will do our best to repel the evil

Oh yeah, we serve caek

hmmm i have one more war slot who can i kill.target search beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep target search finished,target found AI's top nation. We go nuclear tonight good sir. LOL

yey! nuclear winter! about time. 3 rounds with nukes. i salute u my good man