Great Monument Question

Ursarkar E Creed

Great Monument - $35,000,000 - The great monument is a testament to your great leadership. Increases happiness +4 and your population will always be happy with your government choice.

I always thought that bit that I bolded meant any Government choice including Anarchy.

Has anyone else come across this or is it just me?

If they have, I think it would be a good idea to include "apart from Anarchy" at the end.

Question is why would you want to choose anarchy? if its in war and you get anarchied then that is different, Id have to say that they would be happy with it even if you got anarchied but it wouldnt be much help since the happiness bonus with that is only +1 and you would loose all the other gov bonuses you have with the other governments.

I know the bonus wouldn't be much, but it's the principle of the matter because the wonder says any Government Choice.

You can't choose it though, it's not a formal option. You have to be thrown into anarchy

Actually, I'm fairly sure you can choose it as your government.

Edited by Ursarkar E Creed

Nope, just checked. You cannot choose to enter anarchy.

But you can just sell down your soldiers until you hit anarchy... if you really want to...

I know the bonus wouldn't be much, but it's the principle of the matter because the wonder says any Government Choice.

Anarachy is not a choice, thus it can't be a government choice, thus the bonus would not apply.