Would you mind a Reset?

WalkerNinja

Your definition of "player" may be different than mine. Collecting infrastructure has never been one of my past-times here.

Might be because I'm still 'young', relatively speaking. I rather giddily bought up some naval vessels recently, now that I actually qualify, and have just finished putting the final touches on the SDI's paint. Both I'd been looking forward to for a while.

I think the main issue would be the ones who end up INVOLUNTARILY reset. From what I saw earlier, you'd done it, and that's all fine and good. Others end up reset after being bombed flat, but that's a game break, and they still have other things like improvements and so on. But who'd want a game to just yank out everything out from under them without any sort of 'agreement' that it was OK (like in Tournament Edition)?

Like it or not, there are players who DO collect infra--as well as the other things that come with it. I don't see what's wrong with the current method of resetting nations (voluntary rerolls and huge wars to slow the top down).

This one's a more personal question, too--did you ever have the infra-collecting phase that I'm still in?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am opposed to a reset. I'm sure most older players can Identify with me. After investing hundreds in donations and over a thousand days to my nation, I will probably not restart and furthermore, would probably start a campaign discouraging participation in CN. When people make donations to finance or support a game, it is only right to keep the game properly and up to date for them and not to overturn their time investment in the game.

bad idea. the world population is already dropping like a rock (25,902 as of today), and if there was a reset many nations such as myself would not bother to expend the effort to rebuild them and collect all the wonders. The game needs something to freshen it up and draw more people in but I have doubts that a reset is the answer.