Earth RP Map Thread and Rules

loannes

Why can't it be pinned with the CNRP map thread? This is very similar to that thread albeit a different RP, so why not?

Probably because there are sixty (Give or take) fairly active RPers in CNRP, and there are only thirty (Givr or take) RPers on your map, not counting any that are inactive (And seeing the very small number of threads you have all put up, my guess is that less than twenty people actually RP for ERP on a regular basis)

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because there are sixty (Give or take) fairly active RPers in CNRP, and there are only thirty (Givr or take) RPers on your map, not counting any that are inactive (And seeing the very small number of threads you have all put up, my guess is that less than twenty people actually RP for ERP on a regular basis)

So just because there are not as many RP'ers for one particular universe, it should be discriminated against?

All yours. :)

Much thanks. :)

Can you link me to any particular threads I will need to take into account when beginning the RP (history already played out by the British Empire in Sudan), or should I just start from scratch (only taking real life history into account)?

Why can't it be pinned with the CNRP map thread? This is very similar to that thread albeit a different RP, so why not?
So just because there are not as many RP'ers for one particular universe, it should be discriminated against?

Personally, I don't know why the CNRP map was pinned in an IC forum, and not here. I was not a mod when that decision was made.

However, I will pin this one here if it will make you happy.

Personally, I don't know why the CNRP map was pinned in an IC forum, and not here. I was not a mod when that decision was made.

However, I will pin this one here if it will make you happy.

Perhaps then either the CNRP map should be moved here or this thread be moved into the Fantasy forum?

Much thanks. :)

Can you link me to any particular threads I will need to take into account when beginning the RP (history already played out by the British Empire in Sudan), or should I just start from scratch (only taking real life history into account)?

Go back thirteen pages, and there are all the original threads, which have all the histories of the individual nations.

Go back thirteen pages, and there are all the original threads, which have all the histories of the individual nations.

Alright. I was a bit unsure of things, since I couldn't really find any specific references to the Sudan. But I can probably think of something that will be in line with the overall history.

I'll try to get up a DoE of sorts and a fact-book (etc.) some time tomorrow. I'll PM TheStig beforehand, to make sure everything checks out.