An Announcement from the Emperor of the Roman Empire

Folger Soldier

Actually i disagree with you Ryan. Never backstab your friends especially loyal ones. Well Good Luck to RE and Rest of you guys. We will see how this work out this time. :mellow:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i disagree with you Ryan. Never backstab your friends especially loyal ones. Well Good Luck to RE and Rest of you guys. We will see how this work out this time. :mellow:

I have been backstabbed by RE while I was in GATO. That still doesn't mean I don't think Tibs is a good leader.

Just because I was willing to do whatever it took to protect and advance my alliance doesn't make me a bad leader.

Just because I was willing to do whatever it took to protect and advance my alliance doesn't make me a bad leader.

You can protect and advance your alliance in different way without betraying any alliance whatsoever. That is what i am trying to point out. if you want loyalty from us. That is way to go.

Tiberius, I have no idea what's going on (not Frostbite gov and not following our internal government anymore since I'm focused on SE now), but it looks like you did something !@#$@#$ brilliant that almost worked. Still kind of confused as to what's going on, but kudos to you anyway I suppose.

You can protect and advance your alliance in different way without betraying any alliance whatsoever. That is what i am trying to point out. if you want loyalty from us. That is way to go.

At the time, loyalty from TPF was less valuable to me then the benefit my alliance would gain from having MHA/TPF/FB destroy each other. It was simple math.

Tiberius, I have no idea what's going on (not Frostbite gov and not following our internal government anymore since I'm focused on SE now), but it looks like you did something !@#$@#$ brilliant that almost worked. Still kind of confused as to what's going on, but kudos to you anyway I suppose.

Exactly. In TE, you should enjoy the game and have as much fun with it as possible. Your mastermind evil plan was brilliant...almost :P

At the time, loyalty from TPF was less valuable to me then the benefit my alliance would gain from having MHA/TPF/FB destroy each other. It was simple math.

Look, i still say, some loyalty is better than none at all. :rolleyes:

Tiberius Tiberius.... When are you going to learn?

The moment you queried me about "protecting the alliances that are TE-only" I knew you were full of !@#$.

All you did was hurt good people along your tyrannical path.

It's why I'm here, I'm your Kryptonite my friend. Enjoy this new challenge you face, but you'll only ever have power again when you roll under a new identity next round. And we'll see through those tricks too.

Tiberius Tiberius.... When are you going to learn?

The moment you queried me about "protecting the alliances that are TE-only" I knew you were full of !@#$.

All you did was hurt good people along your tyrannical path.

It's why I'm here, I'm your Kryptonite my friend. Enjoy this new challenge you face, but you'll only ever have power again when you roll under a new identity next round. And we'll see through those tricks too.

I will do what I have to to take back my alliance from the traitors. And there will be a reckoning for those who have betrayed her.

Why thank you. Most people seem to think it was a good plan, but that I betrayed friends so "TIBS MUST DIEZ!"

Edited by Tiberius12

You have failed to allow for what would have happened next. Becoming the number one alliance in tournament edition means that others relish the challenge of taking you on. How much support do you think you would have had from us in the wake of your behaviour?

You have failed to allow for what would have happened next. Becoming the number one alliance in tournament edition means that others relish the challenge of taking you on. How much support do you think you would have had from us in the wake of your behaviour?

Well you see part of the plan was to wait until FB/MHA/FB had knocked each other around long enough, and when they were all but destroyed, have RE and our other allies go in and destroy all three. Thus negating any threat from you. As for Fark, Folger assured me that he had good relations with Fark (he didn't know why I needed to know, but I trusted him). I planned to approach them and Purple Unity about an alliance, and give them little choice but to side with RE (i.e., join or die).

Why thank you. Most people seem to think it was a good plan, but that I betrayed friends so "TIBS MUST DIEZ!"

Eh, the point of TE is to be ruthless. I don't take anything done here personally, nor will I let it affect my friendships with people. That's just me though *shrugs*.

This is why treaties are terrible ideas in TE. Nothing ever is as it seems.

Well you see part of the plan was to wait until FB/MHA/FB had knocked each other around long enough, and when they were all but destroyed, have RE and our other allies go in and destroy all three. Thus negating any threat from you. As for Fark, Folger assured me that he had good relations with Fark (he didn't know why I needed to know, but I trusted him). I planned to approach them and Purple Unity about an alliance, and give them little choice but to side with RE (i.e., join or die).

brilliant plan, you know how those farkers cave when told to fall in line or enjoy the pleasures of an underdog war...

lol, you didn't think far enough ahead and you underestimate TPF....You have never seen nor will you ever see TPF

battle enough to destroy any AA, its just not my thing. Even if there would have been a drop in average NS between all three

AA's, it would not have been enough to keep RE from falling from an attack of all three AA's.

Not to mention your not thinking of the rest of the AA's...UJA, LE, GDA ect.

Also TPF and MHA had a knowledge of your plot before this came out...you not as tricky as you think ;)

And one more thing...TPF and MHA while not allies, keep in fairly good contact with each other :P

BG.

Tiberius, quite frankly I am sickened. GDA is and has long been friends and allies with MHA and TPF respectively. And I really don't like it when people mess with my friends. Consider yourself an enemy of GDA. GDA hereby supports Folger and the rest of the RE gov't. Anyone that stands with Tiberius has to deal with us.

Now this is saddening, but only because I didn't get to see Tib's plan play out. It would have been very interesting if something like this happened, however as far as I can see it was poorly thought out and planned and as said earlier not many alliances were taken into consideration.

I've been betrayed by those whom I trusted most. I know most of you will never understand what I did, or why I did it. That's because you have no vision. You have no creativity, no ideas for a better Tournament Edition. I won't try and defend my actions, because nothing I say will convince any of you that what I did was right. But I will say this: I have always acted in the very best interests of the Roman Empire. Everything I do, I do to ensure that my alliance and my members are safe. This betrayal has wounded me deeply. I will not allow these traitors to destroy everything I built. As soon as I can I'll be sending the word out for any loyal members to join me in my fight against the corrupt members of the Roman Empire. We will have a fresh start, and we will not fail.

WOW I do not think I have ever heard someone as full of him self as you seem to be. I am not in TE and the reason over all is my experiance as a member of RE....

Edited by President MET

I do hope this isn’t some trick/counter trick because RE believes no one will believe them anymore. I guess only time will tell.

When someone or some organization lives on betrayal and backstabbing for too long, it’s hard to get that trust back.

This is TE so if this allows for less politics and more clean, straight fight experience, I'm all for it. Good luck.